Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1707836 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #960 on: November 04, 2006, 02:10:03 AM »
Yeah, I know. Weird thing is that I only get the nasty coughing in the morning and at night. For most of the day I'm just fine... And this has only been happening for about a week. But I'll remember to read the packages of any lozenges I ingest.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #961 on: November 04, 2006, 12:05:02 PM »
ARHGG!

My speakers won't work anymore for some reason! I was watching a video (SSBM black hole glitch) on Google video, when suddenly my sound didn't work! My mom tried her videos on videos media player, and they don't work, either! I've tried unplugging them, but no cigar. We think that the speakers might have blown, but we're not sure. Can anybody help me on this? Is it time to buy a new speakers?

Thanks for your time.

Edit: Never mind, they started working again. Still, that was wierd >__>.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2006, 07:14:16 PM by Robert »
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

« Reply #962 on: November 04, 2006, 02:15:30 PM »
That happened to me. My speakers went out. A few months later, though, the came back on.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #963 on: November 07, 2006, 04:42:51 PM »
Ugh.

One of my friends is about to die.
He has TB, according to him.
He's scheduled to die in a few weeks.

And no, there's nothing the doctors can do about it.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #964 on: November 07, 2006, 05:02:57 PM »
That's extreme. Although my Grandfather was supposed to die in a few weeks too, and he lived a good 6 years.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #965 on: November 07, 2006, 05:38:01 PM »
It's winter, yet in these last two days, it's been extreamly hot! I can't stand the heat. It's been 95 degrees farenheit for the last two days. But what am I complaining about? It being hot and winter? California is not very seasonal.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #966 on: November 07, 2006, 08:59:25 PM »
It's winter,
Winter comes December 21.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #967 on: November 07, 2006, 09:14:16 PM »
You kooky Tenneseeizures. California is not normal. Spend a year or tow and you'll understand.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #968 on: November 07, 2006, 09:53:36 PM »
It's winter, yet in these last two days, it's been extreamly hot! I can't stand the heat. It's been 95 degrees farenheit for the last two days. But what am I complaining about? It being hot and winter? California is not very seasonal.

Whoa. Down here it's 40 in the morn. I'm so sick of hot weather, but I'm glad it's finally coming down.

Hey, is anyone watching the elections right now? It's a nightmare for republicans like me.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #969 on: November 07, 2006, 09:56:20 PM »
I have not been able to login to the Dojo of Pain for several days.  This is the second time I've had this problem.  Now a friend of mine also can't login.  From what we've been able to tell it appears the system blocks you if you get over 300 stars per day via links.  I'm getting a lot of link impressions because of StumbleUpon and he's getting them from Digg.  This suck.  We find social sites that get use lots of impressions and we get banned for it.  Last time Sensei reinstated my account, but I know he's been on twice today and hasn't said or done anything about it.  This really bugs be because all of the work I've put into this and the fact that I have two more videos to submit, but if he doesn't reinstate my account soon I'll miss the deadline and therefor my chances at getting a Wii this year.  Arrrgh!
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #970 on: November 08, 2006, 07:46:42 PM »
The recent posts in the HOPEFUL thread reminded me how much I hate the grading system. It's like I'm going to school to learn how to take tests. *sighs*

« Reply #971 on: November 09, 2006, 03:58:48 PM »
They should make the angst thread, the ashamed thread.  Today in Gym we had a substitute gym teacher, so I didn't dress out.  So my team was the boys team, and we were playing the girls team.  So we were playing with a handful of really nice and level-minded girls.  Well we were playing with no rules, so I went up to kick the ball, and while I was doing it, my shoe flew off.  And all of the girls team layed on the floor laughing.  I'm so ashamed.  Take pitty in me.  I don't think I'll ever get a girlfriend this year, and I'm already in my junior year.
I only watch [adult swim]

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #972 on: November 09, 2006, 05:10:18 PM »
Quit doubting yourself, man! Don't you realize that High School romances are totally useless!?

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #973 on: November 09, 2006, 07:04:34 PM »
I don't understand why you weren't laughing with them.

« Reply #974 on: November 09, 2006, 07:07:15 PM »
Romance, useless?  Everyone needs someone of the opposite sex, wether its friend or really good friend.  Me, I can only count the number of girls I talk to in a single day on one hand, and I can't even put up all my fingers on that hand.  It seems everywhere I turn someone has someone else.  It makes me furious to the point I have to fight myself to stop me from punching something or someone in school.  And it feels as if I'm collapsing under the weight of my own genius.  Do you know how crappy it feels to love people and receive no love back by the end of the day? I did laugh a little, but it was more of a laugh at than laugh with, you knw what I mean?   
« Last Edit: November 09, 2006, 07:09:00 PM by superstarMASIAH »
I only watch [adult swim]

Print