Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1705216 times)

« Reply #975 on: November 09, 2006, 07:12:47 PM »
Romance isn't useless, nor is it necessary. As long as you continue to be yourself, you can probably find someone. It seems like you're not being straightforward Masiah, so I'd suggest you do something about that. You can't wait around for a girl to come up to you, since it's usually the guy that makes the first move.

In actual angst-related news, I really need a DVR and Broadband....
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #976 on: November 10, 2006, 02:16:56 PM »
Argh.  My YouTube video has enough view to qualify me for a free Wii game, but it's rating is to low and doesn't have many comments.  http://youtube.com/watch?v=FAlrJAGkoJY
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #977 on: November 10, 2006, 04:43:21 PM »
Romance, useless?  Everyone needs someone of the opposite sex, wether its friend or really good friend.  Me, I can only count the number of girls I talk to in a single day on one hand, and I can't even put up all my fingers on that hand.  It seems everywhere I turn someone has someone else.  It makes me furious to the point I have to fight myself to stop me from punching something or someone in school.  And it feels as if I'm collapsing under the weight of my own genius.  Do you know how crappy it feels to love people and receive no love back by the end of the day? I did laugh a little, but it was more of a laugh at than laugh with, you knw what I mean?   

I didn't say romance as a whole was useless. I meant that at the stage you are at (which about the same stage I'm at), it really isn't that important. You're really too hard on yourself. Just let those fools relish in their laughing, for they have no idea what talent you truly possess! (Whatever it may be. I don't know what it is as you didn't cleary tell me.)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #978 on: November 10, 2006, 05:00:06 PM »
GameStop couldn't verify my pre-orders so I canceled everything and got my money back.  I now have over $200 in my wallet and no pre-orders.  So they are gonna lose over $500 from stuff I had ordered and/or planned to get there.  I guess I'll be waiting in line at Target instead.  So long GameStop.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #979 on: November 10, 2006, 05:31:43 PM »
Dude, I'll be twenty in about a month. My first girlfriend was second semester my senior year of high school. I've had none since then. I felt the same way as you -- then last weekend happened, and I realised:

Seriously, if you "try" too hard, someone's going to love you for who you're not. And that's really not love at all. So what if it takes you longer than most people -- if you feel "awkward" around a girl, there's probably a reason for it. And it's probably not entirely you (girls just try to make you think like that at your age. No, really).

Stop trying. There's my advice.
~I.S.~

Jman

• Score
« Reply #980 on: November 10, 2006, 07:09:11 PM »
Well, I'm 18 going on 19, and I've never had a girlfriend.  I've met plenty of girls, but I've never gotten together with one.  Anyway, who else besides Luigison and SolidShroom is on Youtube?  I've made some funny videos with clips from Sonic cartoons.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #981 on: November 10, 2006, 07:21:41 PM »
BirdPerson is on YouTube.  at least he commented on my first video.

« Reply #982 on: November 10, 2006, 07:32:16 PM »
Well, I'm 18 going on 19, and I've never had a girlfriend.  I've met plenty of girls, but I've never gotten together with one.  Anyway, who else besides Luigison and SolidShroom is on Youtube?  I've made some funny videos with clips from Sonic cartoons.

I'm on Youtube, but I don't have any videos. My sister's videos are on the site, of course.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #983 on: November 10, 2006, 08:50:16 PM »
I'm on Youtube, but have no videos.

I have ANGST because I have to wait until Christmas (or after) to get a Wii.

.. ok, so I don't have that much ANGST. I haven't actually decided if I want a Wii or not.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #984 on: November 10, 2006, 11:08:14 PM »
The only Wii-related thing I'll be "ANGST"ing over is when people shove their Wii in my face and not allow me to play with it.

(Yes, I laughed after reading that sentence. I'm keeping it this way, even though the double entendre is completely obvious (and old).)
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #985 on: November 11, 2006, 12:37:09 AM »
Hmm, the entendre didn't even cross my mind until you specifically wrote about it.

Really, how long are you going to think Wii = penis? Forever?

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #986 on: November 11, 2006, 05:59:47 AM »
Well, with the demand of Wii so high, the big possibility of a sellout of the entire four million stock, and the problem that I have not sold anything on eBay yet, I will probably not be getting Wii on opening day. However, if Wii is sold out everywhere between now and Christmas (it happened with the X-BOX 360; it will most likely happen for Wii, too), I will buy one of those new 30GB Video iPods. Then, with the money I receive for my birthday, I will then get Wii. Or, it will be the other way around (which I hope for; I'd rather have Wii than an iPod). So, my ANGST is over not reserving Wii and the consequences that followed.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #987 on: November 11, 2006, 08:40:47 AM »
YAAARGAH! I hate trying to get all the crests in Donkey Kong Jungle Beat just to fight Ghastly King! It takes for freaking ever, and I've been driven made trying to do it. *Screams and crashes through a wall*

« Reply #988 on: November 11, 2006, 05:14:11 PM »
Hmm, the entendre didn't even cross my mind until you specifically wrote about it.

Really, how long are you going to think Wii = weenus? Forever?

Honestly, I try not to connect the two things, but if there's a new joke (regardless if it's funny or not), I can't help myself. I DID have a fever when I posted that (and still do now), so I guess I'm acting a tiny bit different than usual.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #989 on: November 11, 2006, 11:16:38 PM »
I have ANGST because I have to stay up most of the night and take an algebra test that is 3 hours long. I hope it doesn't take me the full three hours to take it, but it likely will, considering how much I stink at math..

I also have ANGST because I'm away from my fiancee. I saw her twice today, and the most contact that I've had with her was when she played with my hair at lunch, and a quick kiss before we left Walmart about an hour ago.

Oh well. I can go cuddle with her after I take my test.. :)
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Print