Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1695617 times)

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #780 on: September 22, 2006, 03:50:17 PM »
EDIT: God, if you weren't 8, I'd so flame you...
I have ANGST because my Uncut Sonic X DVDs have yet to arrive.
Really....why?
Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind!

« Reply #781 on: September 22, 2006, 04:17:15 PM »
Scientologists aren't evil, they're just following a different path. Yeah, so it's strange. But they could say the same thing about me being a Christian.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2006, 04:20:01 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Jman

• Score
« Reply #782 on: September 22, 2006, 04:22:04 PM »
That's true.  Some people think Christianity is a cult.  I don't because I am a Christian.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #783 on: September 22, 2006, 04:26:07 PM »
Same here.

I have a bit angst today concerning my faith. Two of my friends are agnostic, while I'm the lone Christian. I dunno how it happened, but they started telling me that Christ wasn't God on Earth, and that science was to blame for creating thye universe. I said, "okay, that's fine, just don't try and change me." But they just wouldn't stop. It drove me nuts for 30 minutes.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #784 on: September 22, 2006, 05:56:12 PM »
I am currently filled with ANGST because my beloved Minnesota Twins may be collapsing with just 10 games left in the season.  They've lost two games that Johan Santana has pitched, and the forementioned best pitcher in the majors all of a sudden is looking no better than Carlos Silva.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #785 on: September 22, 2006, 07:39:18 PM »
Cults are fun.
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #786 on: September 22, 2006, 07:57:03 PM »
More shopping ANGST!.. but, it's not related to Wal*mart this time..

My fiancee and I were at a local game trading shop a few days ago, and we both had questions about games we wanted to possibly purchase. The big guy behind the counter (one of those big fat people that breathes heavily, then acts like it's an impostion for you to ask for help *no offense to any fat people who may read this*) was the one who helped us, as the other guy sat there playing some football game on what appeared to be a Sega Saturn. The big guy "helped" my fiancee first by letting her use the Super NES to play a couple of basketball games that she wanted to get for her sisters, and he kept insisting that she get them both as they are only 95 cents each, but she didn't want to just get both of them, she wanted to get the one that she wanted.

Anyway, she found the one that she wanted, and I found a game that I wanted, but I had a question about the two copies of Metroid for the NES. Have you ever seen a copy of Metroid with a yellow label, and Samus is in a pose similar to that on the original Gameboy game Metroid 2? I asked the big guy what the differences between copies might be, and he picked them up, read the back of the cartridges (they were in the case), and then put them down on the glass counter rather harshly and told me that there was no difference, other than art on the game. I told him thank you, and he just kind of threw them back into their spots in the case, and almost slammed it shut.

Then, harshly put Kirby 64 (my game) and the basketball game (Nicky's game) on the counter, and got out the clipboard that they use to write an order out with. I get out my debit card and he rudely tells me that I can't use it. Nicky asks about checks, since my check book was in the car, and the skinny guy playing the football game (who was extremely nicer than the fat guy) said sorry, it's the same machine.

We left without saying another word to either of them.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #787 on: September 22, 2006, 11:29:55 PM »
Reminds me of back when there was this store called The Game Exchange in town. They were terrible; I remember this one time I wanted to buy a SNES game (not sure which one it was, I can recall the stories behind each of my SNES games' origins, even the ones I no longer have, and I guess I just never ended up getting it).
Me: I want _______.
Store guy: We don't have that.
Me: Um... it's right there, on the shelf behind you.
Store guy: No it isn't.
Me: Y... yes it is! It's right there!
Store guy: I said we don't have this game.
Me: IT'S RIGHT THERE!! Do you want my money or not?
Store guy: Look, we don't have the game.
It sounds ridiculous, but it actually happened. That building now sells TV satellites. No one seems to want to buy the ones painted like smiley faces that I see out the window of the bus every day (in the event I am not dozing off that day... sometimes after school I just can't help it and my eyelids come together...).
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #788 on: September 23, 2006, 03:08:25 AM »
Rude clerks. Just rude.

A guy behind the counter in the game store suggested that I guy Banjo-Tooie because it was extremely rare. I bought it. Turned out that there were plenty on ebay that I could've bought for cheaper.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #789 on: September 23, 2006, 07:43:55 AM »
How much did the Banjo-Tooie cost? And what store was it?
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #790 on: September 23, 2006, 08:22:48 AM »
Lemme guess, a family member is a scientolagist.

No.
You simply have no right to call them evil just because they have different beliefs. You can't even spell "Scientologist" correctly, showing how ignorant you are when it comes to them.

« Reply #791 on: September 23, 2006, 08:36:29 AM »
I don't know why everyone here has to act like they're superior to each other because they're older or they spell better. He's just 8, lay off.

« Reply #792 on: September 23, 2006, 08:44:44 AM »
I don't know why everyone here has to act like they're superior to each other because they're older or they spell better. He's just 8, lay off.

I wasn't being negative to him for being 8. I was just saying he should'nt be talking bad about stuff he doesn't understand. Being young isn't a very good excuse for acting like you know everything about something when you clearly don't. If he wasn't 8, I'd flame him, but I didn't.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2006, 08:52:14 AM by PaperMario »

« Reply #793 on: September 23, 2006, 08:50:17 AM »
If coolkid was a member of the S2Beta forums, he'd probably be banned right now because of how young he is. And PaperLuigi, you would get flamed at the S2Beta forums just for saying that. LOL?
PaperMario, you misspelled "didn't".
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #794 on: September 23, 2006, 08:53:21 AM »
Well, that's embarrassing...I'll just shut up right now.

Print