Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1704915 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #900 on: October 20, 2006, 10:44:59 PM »
My step-mother had a major heart attack this evening.  The doctors don't expect her to make, but if she does they say she'll have brain damage.  I'll probably be flying home this Saturday or Sunday.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #901 on: October 21, 2006, 08:55:23 AM »
WARNING: Downloading AOL Explorer, AIM or any other trademarks of America Online will cause your computer to slow down. Your computer will also be loaded with spyware.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #902 on: October 21, 2006, 09:27:41 AM »
I'm angsty because this stupid kid in my class calls buddhism missleading! Basically in class awhile a go we were talking about relegion for some reason and I mentioned that I was a buddhist. So, numbnuts (the kid) starts telling me how "missleading" it is, and that it's wrong.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2006, 10:10:34 AM by CreamCat »

« Reply #903 on: October 21, 2006, 01:33:30 PM »
Eh, I tell people I'm Christian and they think I'm stupid. Really, there's no point in listening to people who want to bash your religion.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #904 on: October 21, 2006, 02:02:18 PM »
WARNING: Downloading AOL Explorer, AIM or any other trademarks of America Online will cause your computer to slow down. Your computer will also be loaded with spyware.

Eh, I was able to get rid of it with Norton Antivirus. The slowdown also goes away after a while.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #905 on: October 23, 2006, 08:46:40 AM »
I just found out that Mukuhawk, a new Pokemon, will not be able to learn Headbutt. I really, really, really wanted there to be an eagle/hawk Pokemon that knew Headbutt. (If you don't understand, watch Muppet Treasure Island and pay attention to what Sam the Eagle does before throwing Kermit his sword to him.)
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #906 on: October 23, 2006, 03:58:03 PM »
You wanted a Pokemon to learn a move because of a scene in a movie?

« Reply #907 on: October 23, 2006, 04:02:30 PM »
Blah. Well, there's this one really weird kid at school who has this habit of picking his nose and wiping it on people's shirts (he's a special education kid), and me and some of my friends were at lunch today and that mentally challenged kid comes over and sits down. So I warn some of my friends that he might try to do something weird to them, and well... here's how it went.

Me: Why are you talking to him? He might blow his nose on you...
Friend 1: He's not that bad! You're just jelous 'cause you're gay and he's not! (I am, by definition, not gay. But I am unpopular.).
Me: Excuse me? What the-
Friend 2: Ooh, look at me! I'm Chad! I go around saying swears all the time! (I do not swear... very often. But it's not a 'heavy' swear, only like the "h" word or the "d" word or something).
Friend 1: *Laugh*
Friend 2: *censored*
Me: ...? I don't-
Friend 2: And all I talk about is drugs! (False comment) Drugs, drugs, drugs...
Friend 1: You suck, Chad! Go *censored*!
Mentally challenged guy: I bet he has a lot of prac, prcat, practice!
Me: I thought you were my friends... I can see you're not.
Friend 1: Wow, I'm so scared! Chad's gonna remove me from his friend list!
Friend 2: "Friend" list? I wonder what that is!
Mentally challenged guy: His mom's at the top of the list!

At this point, I'm furious. These "friends" will eventually get what's coming to them. So, I reach over into my friend's lunch sack while he's not looking, and quickly pull out a block of ice used to keep his lunch fresh. I hit him in the head, then throw it so it might hit the other guy's head, but it misses.

Friend 1: Woah! You almost hit me!
Friend 2: What the *censored*!? What's wrong with you!?

Then friend 2 grabs my neck in such a way that I couldn't get any air. I reach over and grab a can of Brisk, and attempt to throw it at his face. He lets go, and I get away from him.

Friend 1: Woah, Joe, you okay?
Friend 2: Yeah, the only bad thing is that Mr. Homo over there gave me a concussion.

Friend 2 trys to vomit to make it more realistic, but he fails. Miserably.

Me: Excuse me? You're acting like he did nothing! He did do something. I'll make a giant list for you.

Let's see what he did:
1. Pour crap into my drink at lunch... EVERY DAY.
2. Shoot me with an electronic UZI airsoft gun.
3. Make me look like I was... well, never mind.
4. Push me into a stall where the toilet was full of distgusting things.
5. Push me into the girl's bathroom.
6. Push my school work deep into the girl's changing room.
7. Steal pretty much everything in my locker.

After I told him, he was like:
Friend 2: That's nothing compared to what you did to me.
Me: What did I do to you?
Friend 1: You gayed up all of his stuff...
Friend 2: Uh, yeah! Yeah! That's what you did!
Me: *shouts profanities at those two traitors*

I leave to go outside, to try to formulate a plan to get revenge. So far, I've got 1, but it will require an accomplist. If anybody has any ideas for ways to get back at them, let me know.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #908 on: October 23, 2006, 04:26:24 PM »
You wanted a Pokemon to learn a move because of a scene in a movie?

Exactly.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #909 on: October 23, 2006, 04:49:52 PM »
I'd say all 4 of you are quite immature.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #910 on: October 23, 2006, 05:23:08 PM »
I leave to go outside, to try to formulate a plan to get revenge. So far, I've got 1, but it will require an accomplist. If anybody has any ideas for ways to get back at them, let me know.

Ermmmm, tell a figure of authority? It's one thing to "be a snitch" -- it's another altogether to let your "friends" vandalize your things, assualt you (pushing you into a used toilet stall = physical violence) and throw homophobic slurs at you.
~I.S.~

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #911 on: October 23, 2006, 05:25:18 PM »
The ol' super glue on the back of the gas pedal trick is always a good one.

« Reply #912 on: October 23, 2006, 05:49:53 PM »
You know, the last time I helped out some kids get revenge, 14 people were....

*No...I'm not going to make a Columbine...joke....resist...urge....*

OK, now that that's out of my system, you really need to get some new friends.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #913 on: October 23, 2006, 07:09:12 PM »
Wow. I'm surprised my school's so normal. Well, it'd be normal, if it weren't a SCHOOL OF ROCK!! My only complaint is that I suck at Back in Black...as well as every other guitar song. Or any song, for that matter. Heck, I can barely even talk.
every

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #914 on: October 23, 2006, 09:10:24 PM »
My step-mother died today.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Print