Print

Author Topic: E3 2006: Smash Bros. Brawl  (Read 67227 times)

« Reply #120 on: July 10, 2006, 03:57:00 PM »
Ooh, or maybe a Doom-ship level, with mechanics similar to that of Poke-floats (ie, having to change the "platform" on which you fight), but just have it on all seven different ships, with bullet Bills and cannons friring at you at times, and maybe even the flame jets too.
Or heck, even the Tank/Boat levels would be good for that too.
"Silly Bowsie, tiers are for queers!"

« Reply #121 on: July 10, 2006, 08:47:28 PM »
Thats a cool idea.The Koopa Kids could make there return in this little cameo!When the level reaches the End maybe everybody would have to enter a Pipe and enter the Dungeon.You would fight here until the destructible walls and floor give in and you would land on tanks or a boat.That would be soooo cool.
Que dios the Bendiga Eddie Guerrerro.
May God Bless you Eddie Guerrero.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #122 on: July 11, 2006, 09:31:58 AM »
The Koopalings deserve to be trophies.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #123 on: July 11, 2006, 02:32:37 PM »
that sounds auwsome! Well I had an idea long ago. why not a Dr. Mario Virus bottle stage? Megavitamins would fall and try to crush you, and make platforms to the top. Then reset. And viruses may be jumping around, trying to hit you.how does that sound?
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #124 on: July 11, 2006, 10:28:29 PM »
Yes, good, but there would only be one way to get KO'd. To get sent flying outside the bottle through the top (which would be difficult, with the Megavitamins falling all over the place). Maybe getting squished by a Megavitamin would result in a KO.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #125 on: July 11, 2006, 10:36:02 PM »
dangit! never thought of that!

« Reply #126 on: July 11, 2006, 11:42:33 PM »
If a Megavitamin of your color fell on you, you'd instantly die.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #127 on: July 12, 2006, 10:17:22 AM »
That would be a bit cheap. I think that the stage from Balloon Fight would be a good idea. There'd be the little birdmen flying around and you could pop their balloons and knock them into the water.

« Reply #128 on: July 12, 2006, 03:16:57 PM »
I like these ideas. :)

« Reply #129 on: July 13, 2006, 11:16:39 AM »
I've got a few ideas for new levels.

A virtual boy.In the G&W level your characters were 2D right?Well in the virtual boy the background would be red and black.Your characters would be red aswell.

Gang plank galleon should be a level(K.rools ship).The hazard could be those canonballs that K.rool used rain down on the arena.(From DKC1).

Blade.(The Axem Rangers' ship).The level hazard can be the breaker beam from the cannon.

Snowhead mountain(Majora's mask).The hazard would be that giant goron blowing strong winds that can blow you off the stage from time to time.(much like Whispy Woods)

That is it for now.

"A winner is you"

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #130 on: July 13, 2006, 11:56:56 AM »
those ideas gave me a new one, why not a Koopaling Airship Stage? It would be like poke floats, diffrents ships flying around, shooting cannon balls and bullet bills.

« Reply #131 on: July 13, 2006, 02:41:48 PM »
Gang plank galleon should be a level(K.rools ship).The hazard could be those canonballs that K.rool used rain down on the arena.(From DKC1).

An excellent idea.
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

« Reply #132 on: July 14, 2006, 06:53:14 AM »
It would be cool if they made a level like Pokefloats but it was about nintedos history.It would have different systems like the Nes,Super Nes, gameboy(color and advance)also the DS,N64,gamecube,virtual boy and finaly the Wii.It would end on the Wii and they would battle it out.
Que dios the Bendiga Eddie Guerrerro.
May God Bless you Eddie Guerrero.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #133 on: July 14, 2006, 12:00:41 PM »
that's a preety good idea.

« Reply #134 on: July 14, 2006, 02:22:37 PM »
That would be a bit cheap. I think that the stage from Balloon Fight would be a good idea. There'd be the little birdmen flying around and you could pop their balloons and knock them into the water.

Let me add to your suggestion Robert.The ball of lightning that comes from the cloud and bounces around,the flippers and that giant fish.

I have 2 more level suggestions.

The Flying Kroc(K.rool's airship)
No hazards here.The charcaters would be fighting on top of it.

Kaos core(K.rool's labratory where you fought Kaos)

The hazard can be the electricity blast that covers the floor.It would work like the banzai bill on the Peach's Castle level.It could kill instantly but only happens frequently.

"A winner is you"

Print