Print

Author Topic: Mario Haters...Why do they have to be so mean?  (Read 40985 times)

« Reply #90 on: June 12, 2006, 08:12:53 PM »
I heard about that video on another forum. It turned out that the guy was just trying to make people mad; he didn't really think that stuff about the DS and PSP. In fact, he might have made a similar thing bashing the PSP, but my memory is foggy on that point.
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #91 on: June 13, 2006, 01:20:10 AM »
I was laughing my head off by the time that guy said "IT'S ABSOLUTE CRAP!!" It was obviously a joke. I'm thinking that site is all about "This sucks, it's a fact, look it up." You know... name any popular product, as random as possible, I'll make a fake rant video equivalent in goodness to these (minus the swearing, duh). I'm serious, I'll post it here.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #92 on: June 13, 2006, 10:39:50 AM »
Sheesh. And I wasted all that time proving that guy wrong...
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #93 on: June 13, 2006, 10:56:29 AM »
No, Max.  He wasted his time.  His pointless rants against popular electronics just proves that the guy needs to get a life.  He's the kind of person that I frown upon.  Him, and people that hate something for no particular reason.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #94 on: June 13, 2006, 12:41:33 PM »
I like Mario games, but I'm a rude little meanie pants.  I don't think you have to hate Mario to be mean.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #95 on: June 13, 2006, 02:12:57 PM »
Uh, Markio, you're one of the least rude people I've ever seen.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #96 on: June 14, 2006, 10:41:52 PM »
*GASP*  Where have you seen me?! *puts on disguise*

Actually, thanks.  But I think it's still true that it takes not just a hater of Mario but an already rude person to be mean concerning Mario.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #97 on: June 15, 2006, 01:28:50 AM »
Check out this idiot.

« Reply #98 on: June 15, 2006, 02:20:37 AM »
Ecks dee!

btw, why only have two lines of signatures when we can fit three or four easily without too much fuss? :\
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #99 on: June 15, 2006, 07:02:45 AM »
I don't think you said "It's a fact; look it up" enough.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #100 on: June 15, 2006, 08:34:47 AM »
So... We need pictures to know who's posting? 
I'm pretty sure I'm looking at blue is a few places and the forum is not just black and white.
This guy sounds like an idiot who just likes pictures.
Found another good Video
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 08:44:28 AM by MechanicalMonarch »
"Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
"I obstruct"

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #101 on: June 15, 2006, 09:11:52 AM »
This guy sounds like an idiot who just likes pictures.
That "idiot" is Lizard Dude.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #102 on: June 15, 2006, 11:26:27 AM »

Found another good Video
That was hilarious. I can pretty much see how this generation of consoles of consoles will end; With Nintendo on top.

« Reply #103 on: June 15, 2006, 02:49:57 PM »
That "idiot" is Lizard Dude.
Well, it's tough to type in a sarcastic tone isn't it?
"Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
"I obstruct"

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #104 on: June 15, 2006, 04:18:48 PM »
What a moron this guy is.
I tried to keep a straight face, but I stared cracking up when I thought of a pencil MP3 player. It MUST BE INVENTED.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print