tiny
1 (11.1%)
chunky
3 (33.3%)
all
3 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Print

Author Topic: what ever happend to most of the kongs in DK 64  (Read 6126 times)

« on: July 17, 2006, 03:26:34 PM »
ever think of that DK games went down hill after DK 64.
tiny,lanky,and chunky are gone all of a sudenn.
If you liked any of them wich do you like most.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2006, 03:29:37 PM by diddy kong »

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2006, 04:25:20 PM »
I'm sure they still exist in the DK universe.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2006, 06:08:34 PM »
Tiny's returning in the DS version of Diddy Kong Racing. I don't know if the others are.

I would like to see them make a triumphant return too.

P.S. I voted Lanky.
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2006, 06:35:57 PM »
Chunky wasn't an amusing Kong at all, mainly because he tried to be funny when he really wasn't. Lanky, however, was just fun to watch, and I really wish he'd come back.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2006, 08:29:25 PM »
Oddly, I liked Chunky and not Lanky.  Lanky moved too slow for me.  Tiny was a good character too.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2006, 11:48:28 PM »
They were all awful.  Tiny and Chunky were crappy clones of pre-existing better Kongs (Dixie and Kiddy), and Lanky was creepy.  Good riddance to bad rubbish. 
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2006, 07:56:01 AM »
Don't put posts here if you dont like any of them.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2006, 07:58:12 AM by diddy kong »

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2006, 09:49:35 AM »
Yeah really.

I voted for all of them.
"A winner is you"

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2006, 09:56:40 AM »
They were all awful.  Tiny and Chunky were crappy clones of pre-existing better Kongs (Dixie and Kiddy), and Lanky was creepy.  Good riddance to bad rubbish. 

Ummmmmmm.........you do know that Tiny was Dixie's little sister and Chunky was Kiddy's big brother, right?
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2006, 12:20:14 PM »
They were still unnesseccary. Heck, having DK, Diddy, Dixie and Kiddy would've made the perfect game. There wasn't a need for a fifth kong.

« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2006, 01:07:24 PM »

Keep your opinions to yourself. Bashing does nothing but get people offended who like the things which are bashed.

They were still unnesseccary. Heck, having DK, Diddy, Dixie and Kiddy would've made the perfect game. There wasn't a need for a fifth kong.
The DK64 Kongs are cooler than Kiddy, and they're probably about as cool as Dixie. Kiddy's not a bad character, but he doesn't seem to be outstandingly interesting among the Kongs.
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2006, 01:55:10 PM »
Actualy it would had ben nice if tiny was dixie and chunky kiddy but still keep lanky.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2006, 08:47:35 PM »
I think Kiddy was awesome. The irony in the fact that he was a baby yet still enormous is one of those jokes that anyone can understand.

« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2006, 08:53:07 AM »
I voted for all of the kongs.I pity da fool who thinks that they don't fit in.*Glares at The Chef*
"A winner is you"

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2006, 09:01:08 AM »
My opinion is that the whole game Wasn't very good at all. Sorry, but it wasn't. All of the stupid collection. That aspect always kills a game. It is way too tedious to go back and forth to find EVERY BANANA. As for the kongs, they do deserve a part in more games I agree. I in fact almost feel sorry for them. They are protagonists that are never seen again, while Waluigi has never been a protagonist, but he appears everwhere! These kongs are story characters and deserve a role in Nintendo, no matter how bad the game they were in was. Maybe they can be in the next Diddy Kong Racing? Also, if Donkey Kong breaks back into platforming, I would like to see these kongs in it. The 5 character setup was really innovative.

Print