Print

Author Topic: Post deletion.  (Read 5765 times)

« on: October 25, 2008, 03:16:40 PM »
Yeah, what happened to the bomb? I've only seen it a few times, but its dissapeared off the face of the forums. What happened?

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2008, 03:34:46 PM »
Why would you want to delete your post and break the continuity of the forums? 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2008, 03:42:42 PM »
Back when the forums were first moved to SMF, everyone could delete their own posts and threads. But that can destroy conversations, like editing can. There is one board where regular users can delete their own posts, I'm quite sure, but I forgot which one it was... latest news?
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2008, 06:51:25 PM »
We used to be able to delete them here, but megamush ruined it. Did I mention that I liked being able to delete my posts?
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2008, 09:21:19 PM »
Well... it's not like Latest News is really jumpin', anyway.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2008, 06:32:13 AM »
Luigisony, you have a point. I was just wondering because most people can't. Making sure if you didn't take the feature away entirely.

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2008, 07:51:42 PM »
On GSCentral one can delete his/her post as they pleased but deleting a topic is still not allowed.
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

Print