Print

Author Topic: Happy Birthday TMK!  (Read 46319 times)

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2006, 09:41:42 PM »
G-Dawg, THIS is TMK.
TMK= The Mushroom Kingdom=This website
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #46 on: March 23, 2006, 10:06:08 PM »
Yeah I got that a couple of minutes after I posted.  My brain is working kid of slow.  TMK, ok what does that stand for.  Oh yeah The Mushroom Kingdom XD

« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2006, 12:34:06 AM »
I get to be first to wish Happy Birthday.  Haha!  *triumphs*

(Post not valid in wacky time zones)
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2006, 01:24:30 AM »
Happy Birthday, TMK!!! Here is a-watchama-callit I made for you guys!!! Note: I gave TMK the second Happy Birthday!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #49 on: March 24, 2006, 08:28:34 AM »
That new game database looks awfully nice now. I think it looks a lot better than the old system.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2006, 01:22:37 PM »
Happy Birthday TMK! I love this site, It's best website for Mario Info! Keep on Gaming Deezer, Sapph, Lizard Dude, Chupperson Weird & David Dayton! TMK 4 Ever!
Loyal nintendo fan since 1991! WTMK Is the best radio station EVER! Super Mario will never die!!!!!!

« Reply #51 on: March 24, 2006, 01:33:45 PM »
Yay, nine years of TMK greatness. (I've said in the past I first came to TMK the Summer after its 4th birthday.)

Now let's wait until the forum users are actually YOUNGER than the site.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #52 on: March 24, 2006, 02:47:12 PM »
Tell me you are kidding.
TMK is The Mushroom Kingdom .net!
Wowwie...
Most Wishy-Washy

« Reply #53 on: March 25, 2006, 01:49:58 AM »
Wow, to believe 3 years ago I first discovered TMK. Seems like just yesterday when I was reading the mailbags just to see J.J.'s negative responses and studying the trivia section like it was an admission to college. I feel old.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #54 on: March 25, 2006, 04:25:33 PM »
A big happy birthday to TMK for supplying us with the best Mario everything!
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #55 on: March 25, 2006, 04:25:51 PM »
Yes! A huge birthday party! This is by far the best Mario site on the net!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #56 on: March 25, 2006, 04:31:06 PM »
I feel old.

Actually, I feel young because I didn't realize the site was so old.  Hooray for feeling young!
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

« Reply #57 on: March 25, 2006, 04:34:57 PM »
But we are all older than the site! I don't think there are any 9 year olds here. Not that I know of.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #58 on: March 25, 2006, 04:46:52 PM »
I bet Deezer feels old. Keep it up, Deezer, and the rest of TMK staff, too.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #59 on: March 25, 2006, 04:50:38 PM »
I feel old.
You feel old? I've been visiting this site since it was one or two years old. I can't believe it's already been three years since I first met many of you, and that I've been staff for 2 1/2 years.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Print