Print

Author Topic: Happy Birthday TMK!  (Read 47068 times)

Jman

• Score
« Reply #60 on: March 25, 2006, 04:56:59 PM »
Yeah, I remember back when Sapphira joined.  It was about a week, give or take a couple days, after I had joined.  Now look at her. 
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #61 on: March 26, 2006, 10:43:51 AM »
Wow, you must've been here for a while, Jman. I've just been here since Feb '05. But, it's been fun. *Salutes TMK*
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #62 on: March 26, 2006, 10:44:45 AM »
Wow. In two days I'll have been here for 4 years, and that's not even half of TMK's history. Amazing how far this site's come, eh?
~I.S.~

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #63 on: March 26, 2006, 12:47:32 PM »
*high-fives Hyrulian
February 4th, 05. 3 weeks before my 13th birthday. However, I've been looking at TMK since a long time ago. I remember little phrases at the tops of the pages. Stuff like "Better than a warm Cricket Pie," and "Trust the Fungus." I don't know when that was, but I remember it clearly.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #64 on: March 26, 2006, 04:12:34 PM »
Heh, I remember signatures that once said "I fear the monkey in your soul" and "Inside all of us is a little elf that tells us to burn things". Now the only question is who had them? I can't seem to remember.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #65 on: March 26, 2006, 04:17:12 PM »
"Inside all of us is a little elf that tells us to burn things" That was Sapphira's

I don't remember the other one.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #66 on: March 26, 2006, 06:09:24 PM »
One of my favorite sigs is Yo`ster B.'s sig, "*Looks inside of a candy bar wraper. Reads:* You have just won a Sony Plays.... Oh it`s crap!!".
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #67 on: March 26, 2006, 07:12:59 PM »
"I fear the monkey in your soul" was Chup's sig.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #68 on: March 26, 2006, 08:07:02 PM »
Hehe, it feels like we're all buddies now. ^_^ Almost like we've all known eachother for a long time... I remember how bad I was during my new days to this site. I said so many bad things... I'm embarrased now...

Deezer sure has done a fine job. I wonder how he got started... TMK's FFs started... when again? 2000? But I'm actually pretty late to the party, huh?

Sapphira was one of the best and most noticable changes to these forums in my opinion. Without her, these forums would probrobly be dirty and full of flaming. It's kind of hard to explain, though. If you read through all of the history, you'd see what I mean.

This reminds me-- My friend's birthday is tomorrow! I wonder if he'll like my gift. =P Oh, and he also gets his driver's license. Sweet 16 is so sweet!

My favorite signature was Watoad's "[/hogwash]". I smiled every time I looked at that. Watoad always gave me a fuzzy feeling inside whenever he posted. He's probrobly the funniest member(mod/admin) on the FFs besides Lizard Dude. Lizard Dude and Watoad brought most of the laughs.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2006, 08:11:52 PM by Khold »

« Reply #69 on: March 27, 2006, 03:43:14 PM »
Deezer walks into a bar with a parrot on his shoulder. The bartender says, "Whoa! Where'd you get that?" The parrot replies, "The Fungi Forums - they got 'em all over the place!"

« Reply #70 on: March 27, 2006, 04:14:43 PM »
Even if this is a little late, I just wanted to wish TMK and its wonderful staff a happy 9th birthday. May many of your wishes come ture for the future.
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

« Reply #71 on: March 30, 2006, 04:47:04 PM »
Happy Birthday TKM.
Thanks for giving us the scoop on Mario when we needed it. Here's to more Mario Madness!

« Reply #72 on: March 30, 2006, 05:21:40 PM »
I'm embarassed of my behavior when I first came here, too. I'm sorry the mods had to waste time to tell me about my so not grammerrific posts and my little spamming. XD *blush*
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #73 on: March 30, 2006, 08:32:24 PM »
Man, if Khold and pt_peach are embarrased of their behavior when they first arrived, I'm absolutely ashamed of mine's back in 2003 and early 2004. Bypassing the censors, encouraging flame wars... no matter how fun it was.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #74 on: March 31, 2006, 09:10:33 AM »
Hey, there is some bad things with the new TMK...
The mailbag.
I tried sending something in, and it was refused, telling me:
There is no mailbag of that name"
or something. Or was it mailbox?
Most Wishy-Washy

Print