Print

Author Topic: More Cameos NOT Included  (Read 37568 times)

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #45 on: November 20, 2006, 04:03:20 PM »
Small children and peoples who have poor taste in animated series.

« Reply #46 on: November 20, 2006, 05:16:47 PM »
Don't blame me for the coloring, I had nothing to do with it.

Now I could be wrong, but I think the weird coloring might have to do with likeness issues; they changed the coloring around so that people would still recognize the characters but it wouldn't completely infringe Nintendo's copyright.

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #47 on: March 04, 2007, 01:13:39 PM »
Here's some more:

This could easily be Smash Bros. that they're playing...
Go Moon!

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #48 on: March 04, 2007, 06:00:23 PM »
I'm glad this topic got revived.  You're right.  That could easily be SSB or Melee

That 'zzappp' part sounds like they were both owned by a CPU Pikachu (or Pichu if they were playing SSBM).  Or, if they were playing SSBM, the kid could have even sent out Zapdos or Raikou.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #49 on: March 04, 2007, 06:28:35 PM »
There used to be this show called Mad About You. Paul Reiser and Helen Hunt played a recently married couple that lived in New York City, and they owned a dog. The dog's name was Murray (sp?). Later on in the series, they hired one of their friends to watch the dog temporarliy while they went on vacation, but it ended up that he was going to watch Murray all the time.

Their friend often called Murray many silly names, and I think one time, he said, "Ok, let's go, Super Murray-O"

Mad About You used to come on a block of USA's early morning programming (8am-11:30, or something like that), and I would get up before going to work to watch it. I thought it was funny, and was likely half awake when I thought I heard the Mario cameo, so it may not even be there.

If it's not there, sorry to have wasted your time with a useless post. :/
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #50 on: March 04, 2007, 07:13:50 PM »
The post doesn't waste my time.  Pouring through every episode of Mad About You does.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2007, 05:55:04 PM »
Bump time.
This seems to be a Mario cameo. Also, Mister Rogers' Neighborhood is probably the best show for little kids ever.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #52 on: March 20, 2007, 07:04:30 AM »
When I was little, I wouldn't have minded Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood, but it wasn't my favorite.   But that just creeped me out a little.   I'm still loling at the noobs in the comments that didn't know that Mario used to be a carpenter.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #53 on: March 20, 2007, 01:19:29 PM »
Hey, there need to be more people like Mister Rogers; he was a hero.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #54 on: March 20, 2007, 01:45:39 PM »
I loved Mr. Rogers when I was little, mostly because of the "Land of Make-Believe" segments. X the Owl was the coolest. :D

« Reply #55 on: March 22, 2007, 04:13:14 AM »
Mr. Rogers just let Mario die when the collector showed up! What kind of lesson is that?

ProTip: Down's not really used in this game.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #56 on: March 24, 2007, 11:57:34 AM »
Got one! in those new Wii comercials ("Wii would like to play!") You can spot the side of that small white car, on the car door, you can see a picture of a Bullet Bill!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #57 on: March 24, 2007, 01:37:21 PM »
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #58 on: March 24, 2007, 01:56:09 PM »
ProTip: Down's not really used in this game.
Funny thing is, the kid used down while playing at the beginning.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #59 on: March 24, 2007, 07:07:59 PM »
Hmmmm, In about halfway in that video, that office place has a Fire Flower poster on the wall! Tally up another point on the board for me!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Print