Print

Author Topic: More Cameos NOT Included  (Read 37565 times)

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #90 on: October 21, 2007, 06:27:47 PM »
You can download a TP save, put it on your SD card, and then copy it over to your Wii.
What? I'm afraid I don't know much about these shortcuts. *sweatdrop*
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #91 on: October 21, 2007, 09:12:12 PM »
Well, here's how to do it!

Once you've got your SD card, make a folder called "private," (yes, in lower case), make a folder in that folder called "wii," inside that, "title," inside that, "RZDE," and place the LoZ data in there, named "data.bin."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #92 on: October 21, 2007, 10:42:18 PM »
Maybe I'll do that with Mario Party 8 and Excite Truck just to get the stickers. Aside from MP3, those are the only two games I don't have that add stickers. In fact, every Wii game I DO own is on that list...
(I am enjoying Metroid Prime, so I will be getting Corruption after I finish it and Echoes. Thanks, LD.)
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Hacker Pikachu 25

• Technicolor nightmare
« Reply #93 on: November 04, 2007, 06:18:37 PM »
In Maio & Luigi: Superstar Saga, go to Star 'Stache Smash. At the start, look at the doll. :)
Klonoa is the best game I've played YET!!!

dżamper

• You forgot Poland!
« Reply #94 on: November 05, 2007, 07:09:11 AM »
This two shots are from Freeware game called Pogo Sticker. Do'h, I've played it for months, but I discover it week ago...  ::)
Yoshi's broken English!     Lesson 1: All your base are belong to us!     Lesson 2: Please would paper chuck in wastebin Thank you!

Boo Dudley

• This is not a secret page hint
« Reply #95 on: February 12, 2009, 09:25:55 AM »
I just picked up a copy of Drill Dozer recently. Great game--highly recommend it. One of Jill's alternative costumes(unlocked by code for some reason) is a pair of white gloves, overalls, and a red long-sleeve shirt. However, all alt. costumes are on the menu screen--not in-game. This counts as an allusion, I'm sure.

If I can find the camera, I'll post a screen shot.

Print