Print

Author Topic: Joined Forums  (Read 18678 times)

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2008, 11:18:08 AM »
I joined this forum in hopes to make friends with other fans of Mario and Nintendo.
Ditto used Machop!

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2008, 03:32:22 PM »
I know this is off-topic but TEM needs to read his PMs
What ever you do don't press Ctrl-W

« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2008, 06:18:42 PM »
I joined because I always loved Mario from the start of my gaming experience and to help others with info, meet people and other minor reasons.
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2008, 10:11:12 PM »
I don't remember.  I think I was entering my Mario phase, and I wanted to know more.  That or I needed a break from the online Zelda community.  Found TMK to be a very informative website, and when I looked at the forum, I had a feeling that was a really nice community, so I joined.  Been a member for a couple years, and I still enjoy it here.  I've had a liking for the Mario series for years, but I didn't really become a fan till a three or four years ago.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2008, 10:13:41 PM »
I joined for the pr0n.  It's mostly on the secret page.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2008, 10:25:07 PM »
D:

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2008, 02:52:50 AM »
"Mostly?" I suppose such a description it true. Certain values make adjectives fickle things.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2008, 06:45:52 AM »
I think I was entering my Mario phase, and I wanted to know more.  That or I needed a break from the online Zelda community. 
That's the thing... I actually tend to like Zelda more than Mario, but pretty much every Zelda forum spends all their time coming up with elaborate ways to tie in all the plots. I mean, we've got Mariology, but nothing like that.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2008, 07:04:36 AM »
It's actually easier to make a concrete canon for Mario when you think about it. The problem comes from the "MARIO HAS NO CANON" crowd. If he didn't have a canon, then every game in the series would be the equivalent of DKJB in terms of character reappearances.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2008, 08:49:44 AM »
If it did have a canon, the games' plots would link up chronologically somehow and things would relate in a more definite fashion than they do.
That was a joke.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2008, 11:52:55 AM »
Think of it as episodic in nature. All it needs is a myth arc and we'd be set.

« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2008, 02:51:50 PM »
Does every mod get told where the secret page is? By the way, i'm on to you. And the link that MushroomBoy put in te mailbag is actually real. Its just... GAHH! *Luigalaxy killed by arrow.

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2008, 04:13:59 PM »
the secret page isn't that good anyway, after I found it I only went there like 5 times.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2008, 09:31:40 PM »
Is it at least better than SMBHQ's secret page?
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2008, 10:50:41 PM »
Is it at least better than SMBHQ's secret page?
I don't go to SMBHQ

Print