Print

Author Topic: What's on your Paste?  (Read 544063 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #2415 on: December 09, 2016, 06:21:38 AM »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #2416 on: December 09, 2016, 08:10:17 AM »
    override func toString() -> String {
        return super.toString() + "\nFirst Var: \(firstVar)\nSecond Var: \(secondVar)\nSolution: \(solutionVar)\nCounter Plural: \(counterPlural)"
    }
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #2417 on: January 11, 2017, 04:02:00 PM »
MASTER OF MY OWN DESTINY
I HAVE MORE SELF-CONTROL THAN A BUDDHIST MONK
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #2418 on: January 11, 2017, 05:52:08 PM »
Himmel Mancheese
Bowser impostor in 5-4, Japanese god in real life!

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #2419 on: January 11, 2017, 08:39:38 PM »
also our president paid women to **** on a bed because the previous president slept in it once
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Tavros

• he was hello
« Reply #2420 on: January 11, 2017, 08:44:20 PM »
What happened to the spear in Jonathan's shoulder?
read jitsu wa watashi wa

« Reply #2421 on: January 12, 2017, 10:50:13 PM »

« Reply #2422 on: January 13, 2017, 07:53:52 PM »

« Reply #2423 on: January 13, 2017, 11:59:25 PM »

« Reply #2424 on: January 14, 2017, 03:31:08 PM »
My name is Luke, I am a time traveller from the year 2020. In 2017 Nintendo launched their new console: the Nintendo switch… one month later, in a shock announcement, Sega announced the Dreamcast 2. The release of the “Dreamiercast” created a rift right through the gaming community, thus beginning the second Nintendo vs Sega war….

Everyone picked a side. It was calm in the beginning, just the usual Facebook keyboard battles… “Mario is just a fat plumber who can’t run fast”…”Sonic can’t even fix a boiler”… admittedly these arguments were not the most creative…

Sadly, things quickly escalated into violence in the streets. Over the last 3 years I’ve lost many… too many to count. I was in my underground bunker, hoping that the roof would continue to hold through the next round of bombings. I was alone… I couldn’t let anyone else see my dark secret… a secret I was too scared to reveal… I owned both consoles. I thought it was logical, that way I could play all the best games, surely I could be on both sides right?

I wasn’t the only one. Phil owned both too, he shouted about it to everyone, claiming he’d found enlightenment. Instead of becoming the saviour he believed himself to be, he became the enemy to both sides, and they (literally) ripped him apart in the streets.

I knew I had to do something… to find a way to save everyone. The only way was to go back in time and stop the Dreamiercast from ever launching. It was too late for the switch, Nintendo would just do something else, but it wouldn’t take much to stop Sega and convince them they should stay as software developers.

Using components from both consoles I created a time machine. I travelled back to 2015 and went straight to Sega with a new idea- Sonic Mania. The idea was so genius that they immediately abandoned project Dreamiercast and put all their resources into Sonic Mania. The war was prevented, I saved everyone.

Sadly, as the Dreamiercast no longer exists in your future, my time machine has ceased to exist also, meaning I have been trapped in your time ever since.

I thought I was the only one… until now. Seeing these 70+ reviews for the Nintendo switch has made me realise that there must have been others who have also tried the console and then travelled back in time and left a review of what it was like. To you all I say- hello my brothers, I am sure you fought well. Together we will help shape a more united future.

Anyway, I’ve gone off track from my review… the Nintendo switch was a fun console - 3/5

« Reply #2425 on: January 14, 2017, 09:56:36 PM »

« Reply #2426 on: January 14, 2017, 09:57:59 PM »
The 50's Rock on the Moon of Memphis, Tennessee + An Oddity

« Reply #2427 on: January 25, 2017, 09:05:30 PM »
Still salty about buying a New 3DS XL because I didn't know the regular-sized New 3DS

Tavros

• he was hello
read jitsu wa watashi wa

« Reply #2429 on: January 27, 2017, 12:27:14 AM »
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████▄▄█▄░░░░
░░░░░▄▄▄▀██████▄▄██░░░░
░░▄██░░█░█▀░░▄▄▀█░█░░░▄▄▄▄
▄█████░░██░░░▀▀░▀░█▀▀██▀▀▀█▀▄
█████░█░░▀█░▀▀▀▀▄▀░░░███████▀
░▀▀█▄░██▄▄░▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀
░▄████████▀▀▀▄▀░░░░
██████░▀▀█▄░░░█▄░░░░
░▀▀▀▀█▄▄▀░██████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░

Print