Print

Author Topic: I'm going away! Signed, TMK member  (Read 325841 times)

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #180 on: June 25, 2006, 06:25:29 PM »
That's good to know.

« Reply #181 on: June 25, 2006, 06:40:04 PM »
Well, I certainly hope Khold is okay. I read a few of her posts, but that was about it. She seemed like a very nice person.

And Sapphira, I've been in the same boat as you. Don't feel guilty.
Alas! I have returned. (3/22/07)

Art

« Reply #182 on: June 26, 2006, 08:10:50 PM »
Wow I’m new here... and it seems that some events have happened that caused some ship-reck to some members. I’m sorry to hear this... Though I have not been hear long and don’t know a lot of people on this site... Sapphira seems like a decent human being... and would be unfortunate if she left.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #183 on: June 27, 2006, 09:06:35 AM »
I should've mentioned that I won't be able to get here between Friday and next Monday.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #184 on: July 01, 2006, 11:14:17 PM »
I've returned.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #185 on: July 03, 2006, 08:24:43 PM »
I hope Khold is ok. No wonder she won't return my PM's..

Does anybody know her email? I want to talk to her! -_-
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #186 on: July 03, 2006, 09:12:24 PM »
I think the best chance of contacting her would be via a Nintendo WFC game or by her AIM account. I want Khold to come back too. I think I know why she left...
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #187 on: July 03, 2006, 11:48:19 PM »
*looks at bottom of index* Oh my, Is that? *starts to breat hevily* OMG! ..........................yipe! Is that? Khold?
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #188 on: July 04, 2006, 06:23:41 AM »
I believe we now have a better chance of contacting her.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #189 on: July 05, 2006, 01:31:42 AM »
*looks at bottom of index* Oh my, Is that? *starts to breat hevily* OMG! ..........................yipe! Is that? Khold?
Would you quit it? You act like you grew up with her and thought she was dead. Yes, it's great, no, fantastic she's around, and I hope she starts posting again, but I really doubt you came here before her posts began to dwindle. (Khold, if you're reading this... please come back. I don't know what happened, but if everything turns out all right as I'm quite sure it will, I don't care what happened.)
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #190 on: July 05, 2006, 01:47:57 AM »
Khold was Last Active on July 03, 2006, 11:52:39 PM.

And how long has her text been: I'm back... Long story...

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #191 on: July 05, 2006, 11:27:59 AM »
She changed it on the 3rd.
Also her sig went from goodbye to hello again.
Lastly her location was a black hole with nothing but sorrow or something like that but now it's america again.

« Reply #192 on: July 06, 2006, 05:21:04 AM »
Yo busters,

I'm heading to Animethon 13 in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.

Stay cool homies. Check you later.

« Reply #193 on: July 07, 2006, 11:00:22 PM »
Well, my text has been that since July 4th, same as my sig and everything else. Actually, my location was that before I said my "good byes". That was just imitating one of the member's quotes. It had nothing to do with leaving. Also the "Don't even bother" was with that, too. Heheh... maybe a coincidence.

Yeah, so, those readings were wrong, Lizard Dude. You may want to fix that.

No, I wasn't being "harassed" by another member. I was actually just being a stubborn little-- well, you know. It was all my fault with this situation, and to tell you the truth, I don't think I really shouldn't be the one getting all the worries... I'm the one who did a bad thing, not anyone else. I'm the one who should be apologizing for leaving...

Sapphira won't leave. I know she won't.

Welcome, Art! But you posted in the wrong place there, buddy.

Welcome back, Koopaslaya! But you posted in the wrong place there, buddy.

No, Max. I don't really play DS anymore-- or DID, at least. I haven't even touched my DS since I got my PSP a month ago... So you couldn't reach me on WFC. I'll tell you my new email once I get it.

Anyway, what happened: Basically, Sapphira was telling me something, or rather advice about my love life. I guess it just really offended me, and I got really stubborn and selfish. She kept trying to warn me, but I wouldn't listen. After that, I got annoyed with hearing it and said some hateful things... Then after ALL that, she tried to tell me how much everybody cares for me, and that all she's doing is looking out for me. I, again, rejected her and said something like "Goodbye forever!" After that is when I said my "good byes" and "left". Then she tried IMing me again saying that she was sorry and wanted me to really think about it. Even after all we talked about and what I've said, she still wanted to help me. After we got done talking when it was around 2:00am at my house, I went to go on a walk and think about what she said. (Assuming my lover was up)I went to his house. I just sat in the sidewalk, looking at his window and house thinking to myself about the future. Then I decided to go inside and talk with him. After a while, everything was clear to me. I should still be careful(as Sapph warned me), but also continue with our plans for the future. Still discouraged, I went back to my house, thinking as I fell asleep. I was still against checking with the FFs for awhile until I got everything settled. But now I'm fine so... Hello again.

« Reply #194 on: July 07, 2006, 11:16:17 PM »
WARNING: I am no good at 'Welcome Back' notices, 'Hello' notices, 'Happy Birthday' notices, or stuff like that.

Welcome back, Khold/Kho|d! I'm glad that you came back and you're okay (like I said, I'm bad at this type of stuff).

But you posted in the wrong place there, buddy.

Sorry, couldn't help myself. xP
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Print