Poll

When you go to a public restroom do you ever use the urinal?

Yep, most of the time
19 (44.2%)
Sometimes
8 (18.6%)
Not usually
6 (14%)
No!  Never!
10 (23.3%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Print

Author Topic: A poll for men only?  (Read 23975 times)

« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2006, 09:52:11 PM »
Someone just told me about this site. A rather interesting read, actually.

http://www.femaleurinal.com/factsandfables.html

But I just realized something ironic about this discussion of women standing to relieve themselves in this topic: the info would obviously be most useful to girls, but it's not likely that there are a lot of girls viewing this thread. :/
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2006, 11:40:01 PM »
Of course. I use the urinals at public bathrooms. They're convenient and easy to use. Now the toilet seats, that's another story. I refuse to use any of them unless my bladder is going to burst. Fear of catching some random STD I guess. Plus many of them are incredibly disgusting and very uncomfortable.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2006, 11:47:29 PM »
I never go "Number 2" in public, mostly because of the toilet seats. That and I feel like someone's going to bust the door down and attack me, and I'd be in a bad position to defend myself. I somehow doubt it's possible to get an STD from them, though. But yeah, for the most part, I get my business done how I can. I've become more accustomed to going "Number 1" in a stall when there are no dividers between the urinals.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2006, 12:00:46 AM »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2006, 12:47:59 AM »
I somehow doubt it's possible to get an STD from them

Well, there's Crabs and uh...Crabs. There's probably some others but I'm not exactly sure what they are. I only know Crabs because of that Chappelle Show skit.

Hmmm, never thought my 1000th post would be spent talking about Crabs.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2006, 08:20:29 AM »
You get your health info from The Chappelle Show.  I'm not sure if I should laugh or be sad.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2006, 01:57:55 PM »
Gwahahaha! I have no clue what that show is, but I choose to laugh!

« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2006, 02:02:50 PM »
But I just realized something ironic about this discussion of women standing to relieve themselves in this topic: the info would obviously be most useful to girls, but it's not likely that there are a lot of girls viewing this thread. :/

Ahem.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2006, 02:06:31 PM »
Gwahahaha! I have no clue what that show is, but I choose to laugh!

WHAT? OK!
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2006, 03:45:29 PM »
You get your health info from The Chappelle Show.  I'm not sure if I should laugh or be sad.

Both.
~I.S.~

« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2006, 06:33:07 PM »
Correction toward Koopaslaya's last post:

HAWWHAT?!
 HOOOKAAYY!!
  YAYEEAH!!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2006, 06:59:09 PM »
Personally, I'm sick of Lil' Jon's catchphrase. >:/

« Reply #42 on: May 06, 2006, 10:42:10 PM »
You're not alone. In general, I'm tired of people ruining Chappelle skits by repeating them until they lose their comedy value. Luckily, there isn't as many people doing Rick James impressions anymore but the Lil Jon ones seem to never die.

Luckily, Carlos Mencia jokes aren't as overused. So uh, Dee Dee Dee and stuff.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #43 on: May 06, 2006, 10:53:48 PM »
Except that some of Carlos Mencia's material on Mind of Mencia isn't original. Whoops.
~I.S.~

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #44 on: May 07, 2006, 07:17:19 AM »
Try Wanda Sykes jokes. It seems everyone's forgotten her.
every

Print