Print

Author Topic: A Mario Adventure--creative title, huh?  (Read 21282 times)

« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2001, 11:27:08 PM »
Everyone, this is just a reminder that I haven't forgotten about this story.  The conclsion is coming very soon, I promise!!

Thanks for being patient.  :)

--

I''ve decided to add a signature.  Now...what should I type?  Hmm...
--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2001, 04:40:38 PM »
Okay, after WAY too long of a delay, I finally bring you the next part of "A Mario Adventure!"  Here we go!

-----

Mario and Waluigi could hear the commotion outside and watched through a small barred window.  It was chaos!  Koopas and Aliens were tearing at eachother like rabid Fuzzies.  Mario was glad all the Mushroomers had sceedadled back to Toad Town, but knew that if the two armies weren't stopped soon, it wouldn't matter where they ran too: destruction would follow.  And he was stuck in this stupid cell!

"Hey, who do you think will win between those Shy Guys and those Fighter Flies?" Waluigi asked casually.

"You jerk, don't you see this is an all out war, not a betting tournament?!" Mario said angrily.

"I betting on the Shy Guys." a voice said from behind them both.

Mario and Waluigi whipped around to see Luigi and Wario standing behind them on the other side of the bars.  Wario was standing with his arms crossed while Luigi was trying to unlock the door.

"Figures you two would get caught." Wario said rudely.

"Yeah, well, you...uh...you..." Waluigi garbled as he tried to think of a retort.

"Are you still talking?" Wario quirped.

"Shut up and let us out," Waluigi finally settled on.

"I can't.  It's locked and the guard with the keys must have fled," Luigi said standing up once more.

"Oh, stand back you big wuss," Wario said pushing the green clad brother out of the way. "This is a job for WARIO!"

Wario took a few steps back, then, with all his speed and strength, charged at the door.  He colided with it hard and fast--CRASH!--but simply fell backwards onto the ground in pain.

"Oooh..." he said rubbing his head.

Luigi repressed a snicker, but Waluigi didn't even try. "Bwa Ha ha ha ha! 'This is a job for Wario bla bla bla'  Heh heh heh."

Mario was not amused.  "Come on!  We need to get out there and stop the two armies--"

BOOM!  CRASH!  An explosion sent all four of the men flying away from the wall.  Several Bob-ombs had been thrown by Bower's troops and collided with some Bomb-turtles from Tatanga's, blowing a chunk out of Mushroom Palace, right where the cell containing Waluigi and Mario was!

"How convenient." Luigi said.

Mario immediately jumped back into his leadership role.  "Okay, Waluigi, let's go.  Wario, Luigi, you two meet us out there!"

"Gotcha" Luigi agreed.  He ran off.  Wario, still dazed from the failed escape attemped, followed him a little farther back.

Outside, Ace Lakitu was still trying to give play-by-play on the massive battle.  "No side seems to be letting up!  This is furocious, folks!  If you are anywhere in the near vicinity, I would advise you to take cover and wait this out...though as a reporter, I can't bring myself to lea--WHOA!  Bowser has either been knocked out of or has chosen to leave his Koopa Kopter and the two leaders, Bowser and Tatanga, are really duking it out on the Mushroom Palaces Balcony!  This is amazing!  And the Chancellor and Princess are just standing by idlely!"

Of course, the Toadstools were hypnotised and could get out of the way as the massive King Koopa and the slightly-on-the-short-side Alien Conqeror were trying to kill eachother.

"You stupid little shrimp!  I'll tear your head off!" Bowser said lunging for Tatanga.

"I'd like to see you try, you fat, ugly, reptile!" Tatanga retorted.

"WHY YOU!" Bowser said, his eyes glowing red.  With a powerful punch, he tried pounding Tatange into the ground.  Tatanga was quick and doged the attack, however, and Bowser's mighty blow hit the balcony floor.

The punch was so strong, the floor began to crack apart and give way.  "Uh-oh..." Bowser said before the whole floor crumbled away beneath their feet.  Chancellor Toadstool, Peach, Toad, Bowser, and Tatanga all fell toward the ground.

Meanwhile, Luigi and Wario, Mario and Waluigi had all reconveined outside.  "Now what do we do?" Waluigi asked looking at the craziness around them, "We can' fight every badguy here!"

Just then, they heard the crashing of the balcony--which, in turn, was right above them!  The giant Koopa King and the others were on a collision course with our heros!

"Quick!" Mario shouted. The four scrambled.  Mario caught Peach, Luigi caught Toad, Wario grabbed the Chancellor, and Waluigi just stepped out of the way, letting Bowser and Tatanga strike the ground.

"Oof!" The two commanders said as they landed.  Opening there eyes, the first person they saw was Mario.

"YOU!!" they shouted in unison.  All ressentment they held between them vanished at the sight of their enemy.

Boswer scrambled to his feet and charged at Mario.  Mario, holding Peach, jumped above and over him.

"Get him!" Tatanga ordered.

"Get...him..." Peach repeated, as she started attacking Mario.

"Peach!  No!  Snap--ow--out of it!" Mario said, refusing to hit his beloved princess.

"And get them!" Tatanga ordered Toad and Chancellor Toadstool.  Imediately, the two began attacking Wario and Waluigi!

"Don't hurt them--oof!--" Mario yelled at the Wario brohters.

They ignored him, though, and struck Toad and the Chancellor away with powerful punches.

Bowser then whipped around and caught Mario across the face with a huge hit!  Mario was knocked on his back, and Peach then continued attacking him while he was dazed!

Luigi leapt to save his brother, holding Peach back.  Mario, looked away for a brief moment and saw Toad and Chancellor Toadstool standing up. "Ooh, my head..." Toad said holding his forehead.  "What's going on?" the Chancellor said.

"They're snapped out of it!" Mario said.  He turned to Peach, who was being held by Luigi.  Looking away, and swallowing his pride, he slapped Peach across the face.

"Ow!  What'd yo udo that for?!" Peach said in angrily.  Then she saw all the chaos around her.  "Oh no!  What's happening?!"

Just then Bowser charged all of them.  Mario and Luigi were knocked away, and Bowser had grabbed Peach!

"Mwa ha ha ha ha! She's mine once again!" Bowser said in triumph.

Mario and Luigi stood poised to attack, when they heard the scream of another woman high above them.

"AAAH!  Somebody help!"

Luigi looked up ans saw Daisy!  Somehow, in the commotion in the air betwwen all the flying soldiers attacking eachother, she had been knock out of the Koopa Kopter.  The rope she was bound with had caught on a part of the Mushroom Palace, but she was dangling dangerously high, and, to make things worse, the pilot-less Koopa Kopter was flying toward her, it's propeller spinning with dangerously sharp blades!

Tatanga, in the meantime, had called for his minions.  Many of his troops were assembling around him, and since they were coming, the Koopas quickly followed.

Luigi looked around.  Mario and Bowser were gazing at eachother, Wario and Waluigi were surrounded by Tatanga and his soldiers, Toad and the Chancellor were trapped between Sphynx and General Guy, and Daisy was in terrible danger with only seconds to spare!

"What a day..." he thought.

--to be concluded--

AUTHOR"S NOTE: this was supposed to be the conclusion, but it got too long.  I shall conclude it soon, perhaps Friday or Saturday.  Be ready!

Edited by - Roy Koopa on 9/6/2001 3:45:49 PM
--Roy Koopa

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2001, 09:16:33 PM »
Roy Koopa, are you still here?  I know it's been more than a month, but surely this story is worthy of a conclusion!

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2001, 07:54:37 PM »
yo! roy! hurry up and post. I'm replying so this topic will go to the top of the list.

I am the yin, they are the yang. I am the good and pure. they are the vile and evil. I am screech, the avenger of yitzu.
Yeah, your like an inch away from my face and it is REALLY creepin'' me out.

« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2001, 10:31:54 AM »
yeah, man, where are you?
I hope you weren't visiting the Twin Towers or anything... °~°...
With enough soap, you can blow nearly everything up.

« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2001, 11:12:10 AM »
AUTHOR HERE:

Wow...it's been a while!  I must apologize for leaving you all hanging for so long.  My life got very hecktic in the last few months in college.  I was a main character in a play, plus have had many tests, papers, and other obligations that have had to come first.  Also, for a while after Sept. 11, I just wasn't really in the mood to post at all.

While I can't say that all these obligations are over, I do want to dedicate myself to finishing this story.  I can't do it now, or even tonight, BUT I hrereby declare that by December 8th, "A Mario Adventure" will be CONCLUDED!  Perhaps over Christmas break, I can even write another one, who knows?

I apologize again for leaving you habging for so long, and thank all who have read this story and enjoyed it so far.

I will be back soon!!

--The Missing Roy Koopa

--

Edited by - Roy Koopa on 12/7/2001 7:56:48 AM
--Roy Koopa

« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2001, 11:22:48 PM »
"EEEEEE!!!!" Daisy screamed as the propellor blades approached.  Luigi was far below gazing up at the distressed princess...but then, before HE even knew it, he was in the air!  Jumping from ledge to ledge created in the ruined side of the castle, Luigi rose higher and higher.  Daisy was now parallel to him, but still far to the side.  Luigi, in an amazing and death defying jump, sprung from the edge of a ledge with a patented "wall-jump" and sored toward Daisy.

The Green Clad Plumber reached her just in time, and in a continuous motion, grabbed the Princess and pulled her rope from the rocky side as he started his decent.  The Kooper Kopter's mighty blade started to rip into the castle the mille-second after Luigi and Daisy were out of the way.  One moment of hesitation by Luigi at any point would have spelled doom for the Princess of Sarasaland.

As the Koopa Kopter crashed into the castle, the loud sound of rock being chipped away and ground into distracted those on the ground.  "Luigi!" Mario yelled in concern, and he leapt over the stunned Bowser and ran to catch his brother.  But Luigi's momentum from the wall-jump was taking him out of range of Mario...

Wario then turned to see what all the fuss was about, and looked up to see a Luigi and Daisy missile streaking at him at incredible speed!  "Waaaaaaaaa!!!!" was all he could react with.

Luigi and Daisy stuck Wario hard, causing the three of them to tumble back into Waluigi, who wasn't even looking, but was more concerned with the advaning warriors of Tatanga.  The four then proceeded to bowl right over these afore mentioned warriors, causing them to scatter.

Mario stopped as he saw the chaos...just the oppurtunity Bowser had been waiting for!  Mario felt the King Koopa's claws grasp his neck from behind and pick him up off the ground!

"Bwa ha ha ha ha!! Now, after all these years, I will finally defe--" but Bowser was suddenly caught off guard as a large rock from above struck his head hard.  The Koopa Kopter had continued to chop through the castle wall, and while it itself was being well mangled, it was sending debris falling everywhere!  Bowser dropped Mario, who rolled out of the way as more rocks fell.  Bowser rubbed his head, then looked up at Mario.  "Grrrr!!!" he growled as he readied for attack, but BAM CRASH POW!! the rocks from above fell, this time bigger and more abundant, and the Koopa King was buried in the fray...

Tatanga, a little ways behind Bowser, obsered as the Koopa was crushed.  "I am triumphant once more!  Tatanga the Conqueror rises agai---" but the Aliem Emperor was then stuck with a large rock himself from above.  In his bragging, Tatange had failed to realize HE was in the danger zone as well!  He looked up too late, and was buried in an avalanche like the Koopa King.

At these occurences, the two armies stopped mid-punch.  Their fearless commanders had just been taken out...Neither army knew quite how to react...

"Run away!" one Koopa Troopa yelled, which sent both armies back into chaos, but this time the chaos of retreat.  Goombas scampered away and were trampled by Stone Warriors; Fighter Flies were knocked out of the sky by Para-Troopas; Bob-ombs and Bomb Turtles alike were exploding for no reason.

General Guy tried to keep order. "Stand you ground men!! That is an order!!" Also, Sphynx
attempted to calm his troops, but both failed.  The two realized all was lost, and abandoned the Chancellor, Toad, and Princess.  They ran to the rock piles and mananged to pull Tatanga and Bowser free.  Both leaders were badly bruised and beaten.

Finally, the two armies separated, and each hurried off back to whence they came.

Mario, breathing heavily, observed the battle field.  The side of the castle the Koopa Kopter hit was ripped up pretty bad, but that wasn't his top concern.  He saw Luigi, Waluigi, Wario, and Daisy all still in a pile, then saw Peach, Toad, and the Chancellor standing nearby with shocked and confused looks on their faces.  The area around them looked terribly beat up.  The melee had left quite the impression.

"Is..is everyone alright?" the Plumber asked.

"Get off of me!!" Wario shouted as he pushed Daisy and Luigi off of himself.  Daisy, still bound, fell backwards onto her backside.  "Ow!"

Luigi had only flipped over, and was on his feet in a second, stepping over to the Princess. "Are you okay?" he asked helping her up.

Daisy winced in pain as she stood, but then looked at the Younger Plumber and smiled.  "I am...thanks to you."

This caused Luigi to blush. "Thanks to him?!" Wario said, standing behind them.
The whole venture to rescue you was my idea! And WHO broke your fall?  ME! I want credit were credit is due!" He then shoved Luigi down to the ground and stood face to face with Daisy. "Go ahead, Princess, you can kiss me!" he gave his trademarked "Wario toothy smile" and then closed his eyes and puckered up.

WUMP!! Daisy, still bound in the ropes, kicked her foot right between Wario's legs.

"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...." Wario said distressed and wide eyed.  He then toppled to the right and laid on the ground in terrible pain.  Waluigi just looked on with a surpirsed look.

Daisy then knelt down to Luigi. "Are YOU okay?" she asked. Luigi smiled as he looked at Wario riling on the ground. "Never been better!"

**A week later**

The Toad Town Post-Koopa Invation Re-construction Crew had done it again, restoring the castle grounds to their original splendor in no time.  Princess Toadstool then held another grand get together for those involved in the recent battle.

It had taken the Royals a little while to get back into things.  Tatanga's spell was a stong one, and Peach found herself still referring to him as "Master Tatanga" and such for a few days.  Peach and the Chancellor felt extremely guilty for what they had done, but Mario assured them it was not their fault.  Daisy stayed for a little longer then she had expected in order to help Peach out around the castle.

In the throne room, Mario and Luigi just had entered.  Wario and Waluigi were already there.  Peach had not wanted to invite them, but the Chancellor pointed out that they DID help in this mess, and deserved to be rewarded as well.  Toad and a variety of other Toads, including Tayce T. and others from town, were also there.  Peach smiled at Mario as he came in.

"Oh, good, you're all here! Now we can start the ceremony," the Chancellor stated "*Ahem*, dear fellow Mushroom Kingdomites!  In recognition of bravery above and beyond the call of duty, and saving this castle, town , and kingdom from certain doom being brought by no less than TWO hostile armies, I hereby declar this day to forever be known as...um..." He looked at the Mario Bros and Wario Bros both standing at attention, "ARIO Brothers day! Yes, that should cover it." He smiled and then said, "Now let's all enjoy a great feast in their honor!"

The party ensued.  Peach went over to Mario. "Thanks again...I even forgive the slap." she said with a smile and a wink.  Mario blushed. "Aw, gee...Just doing my job!" Peach kissed the plucky plumber right on the lips, causing Mario to go as red as his cap!

Luigi observed the two from a distance, then felt a tep on his shoulder. He turned to see Daisy.  "Those were some pretty nice stunts you pulled you know...to save me," she
said.

Luigi took off his cap and started playing with it in his hands.  "Aw...it wasn't anything, Princess...."

"Daisy," she corrected, "Call me Daisy."

"Okay Dais--" but he was cut off as the Pricess stepped forward and planted a kiss right on his lips! Luigi opened his eyes wide in surprise, then closed them again as he smiled.

Wario stood a few feet away, arms crossed and face fuming, as he watched Daisy kiss Luigi. Waluigi, standing next to him, gave a quick laugh and said, "Guess she doesn't thank everyone with a kick to the groin.  Just you! Heh heh!"

Wario punched him out and went to over to the food table.

Daisy released the kiss stepped back and smiled at Luigi. "I need to be going. Father was expecting me back a while ago. I'm sorry."

"Oh...Oh..okay..." Luigi stuttered, still obviously stunned.

"Hey, call me, okay?  Peach has my number.  And I'll try to come around here more often..." she gave him a little wink. "Strictly for the tennis matches, of course..."

"Of course..." Luigi repeated, his eyes practically shaped like hearts.

Daisy gave a little wave as she waled off and out the doors. Mario came over to his brother.

He patted him on the back and simply stated, "See?  The good guys get the girls!"  Luigi, still looking at the door where Daisy had walked out of, just smiled and sighed, "Yeah..."

*****THE END*******
--Roy Koopa

« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2001, 11:33:27 PM »
And there you have it! It took months to do but the story is done.  Once again, my aopologies for not finishing this sooner.  I explained earlier my reasons.  I hope that you all enjoyed it!  Please, give me your feedback!

Would you like me to write another (if I promise to at least post something once a week)?  What did you like the most in this story?  What characters would you like so see?  I have a few ideas, and I can't include everything, but this was enjoyable.

Talk to you all later!

--Roy

--

--Roy Koopa

« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2001, 04:24:51 PM »
YAY!That's great,bro!I love it!

I laugh for the sake of laughing.

--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2001, 06:53:28 PM »
Very nice!  You managed to get all of the characters' personalities to play off one another very successfully through the whole.  And in the conclusion, though I'm sure everybody could guess, more or less, how it was going to turn out, you really managed to keep it dramatic and ... concluding? (I can't think of the right word right now.)  Especially as Luigi went to save Daisy:  anybody can give an action sequence - movies do it all the time - but that last line, "One moment of hesitation by Luigi at any point would have spelled doom for the Princess of Sarasaland," really gave it some perspective.  That's something that a cheap movie action scene can never really achieve..

Again:  Great job, Roy Koopa!

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

goodie

• Nike and Reebok
« Reply #40 on: December 11, 2001, 08:20:57 PM »

Edited by - goodie on 10/11/2002 5:54:29 PM
576f726c6420392069732061207365637265742e

« Reply #41 on: December 12, 2001, 08:27:42 PM »
:))
AWESOME!! Man, that was great! Congratulations! You are a writer!
I don't really have anything else to say about how good you are at this, but I think I made my point. Thanks for entertaining us, Roy!

Now, about writing a second story... I don't think that's a good idea. Too risky, at least now. You just finished one and are receiving greetings, why not take a break and enjoy that? Dude, just breath a bit, smile and look around you. Feel satisfied. I don't think it's a good idea to get to work again; you won't be able to proceed as good as before.

Anyway, congratulations again, Roy. You should be proud of yourself.

;)!

Oh, and: I received your reply to my e-mail... wich was a reply to your e-mail. Ain't it funny? Anyway, I'm gonna... reply your last e-mail today or tomorrow.

;)! ;)! ;)!
With enough soap, you can blow nearly everything up.

« Reply #42 on: December 15, 2001, 01:56:41 PM »
I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Vote You Write Another!!!!

Dear God! Im flat!

Edited by - Paper Mario on 12/15/2001 5:40:21 PM
Hello.

« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2002, 12:54:07 PM »
hey i love the story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good luck making ur next one if u make a next one =)

-----------------------------
Yoshi : yoshi hungrey *eats pipes*
Mario : yoshi do ya have to eat every thing?
Yoshi : yoshi hungrey yoshi like to eat bamboo...

« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2002, 09:47:30 PM »
]You want to know how to spell the things Waluigi was chowing down on way back in June 17th? It's spelt Hors de oeuvres.[

Print