Print

Author Topic: spyro rocks!  (Read 2240 times)

« on: February 21, 2002, 01:46:08 AM »
spyro the dragon is the bomb! i played it the other day FIVE HOURS STRAIGHT!

« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2002, 05:53:58 AM »
Yeah Spyros's cool,but why did they release a Spyro game for the GBA???
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2002, 08:31:29 AM »
I love that game spyro The year of the Dragon is the only I have beaten but i have every one of the Spyro Games! Season of ice will it come to PS2 instead of GBA?

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board! note:Im also Ludwig Von Koopa as well as SuperYoshi7175.
Should I put something here?

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2002, 04:01:03 PM »
I have Spyro:Season of Ice for the GameBoy Advance, and let me tell you something,THAT GAME IS GAY!!

It barely have anything that is common in all of the other Sypro games, and the thing has VERY little amount of levels even though the box said that there are over 20.

And even if there are over 20 levels, it is INSANELY hard to get there.

The Playstation Spyro games are usually very easy, but this thing makes beating a level 50 Pokemon with a level 35 Pokemon easy!

Here are the pros and cons of the game.

Pros
_____
1.Has large levels
2.Some levels allow you to play as Spyro's firefly
3.Good graphics for a GameBoy Advance game.

Cons
_______
1.Hard to find levels
2.The Atlus doesn't tell you what missions to do, so it can get confusing
3.You die too easily

Yup, these are all of the good and bad things about the game. But if you are a very big Spyro fan, then you might like it.

"What if everything you see is more than what you see - the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn''t? You either dismiss it or accept that there is much more to the world than you think."

- Shigeru Miyamoto

- Mario

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2002, 08:57:28 PM »
Ha! I beat it in 2 days its cool!

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board! note:Im also Ludwig Von Koopa as well as SuperYoshi7175.
Should I put something here?

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2002, 10:57:56 PM »
spyro 4 is cool! what do you know about games?!

wario: i love it when daisy is naked.
im a wario, ima gonna win!

Print