Print

Author Topic: The Next GTA City  (Read 1969 times)

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« on: September 20, 2005, 08:02:49 PM »
I'm wondering where the next Grand Theft Auto Game will take place. Just for kicks I thought of some of my own crazy places for them to be set.

Grand Theft Auto: Middle of Nowhere
Grand Theft Auto: Atlantis
Grand Theft Auto: Mars
Grand Theft Auto: Sydney
Grand Theft Auto: Antartica
Grand Theft Auto: The Mushroom Kingdom

I'll leave the rest up to you...
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2005, 08:30:50 AM »
Grand Theft Auto: Nevada. You hafta admit, it would be cool. You could, like, rob a gas station or something. And you could visit Area 51. Yes, Area 51 is in Nevada. The truth is revealed!

-------------------------------------
"How are you gentlemen !! All your base are belong to us !! You are on the way to destruction. You have no chance to survive make your time. HA HA HA HA ...."
-Cats, Zero Wing (Genesis)
every

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2005, 12:51:57 PM »
I'd say it wouldn't be in a tropical place, because they already had Vice City and San Andreas.

GTA: Harlem? That sounds like something fitting, because there's a huge crime rate there, or, something.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2005, 03:57:17 PM »
GTA: Porta Potty. Rob cars from innocent turd civilians, and you don't even have to leave the pot!

I have the body of a God! Unfortunately, it''s Buddah.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2005, 09:44:28 PM »
PaperLuigi WIN.

_______
j00r 73h r0x0r, d00d!
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2005, 07:10:07 AM »
Grand Theft Auto: Silicon Valley. You could beat up computer nerds and rob them of things like stocks, bonds, prototype computer chips and their dignity.

Grand Theft Auto: Texas. You could meet Leatherface and accept missions from him. Then, when he wants all your money, just steal his chainsaw and kill him!

Grand Theft Auto: Halo. Take Warthog-jacking to the next level. Not only can you carjack vehicles, you can then run over the driver and steal his weapons, then camp the flag and kill him while he's respawning, like a dirty cheating cheater.

-------------------------------------
"How are you gentlemen !! All your base are belong to us !! You are on the way to destruction. You have no chance to survive make your time. HA HA HA HA ...."
-Cats, Zero Wing (Genesis)
every

Print