Miscellaneous > Forum Games

ATTENTION FANFICTION WRITERS!!!!

<< < (2/5) > >>

Ironfoot:
As soon as Project: WOTH (my BIG story) is finished, I'll send some other stories in.

The untold agent is among you.

Princess_Peach_Toadstool:
Its cool to put your own characters in. I'm writing a story w/ my own character  (mention on the page which characters are yours) So far, I have four stories courtesy of the talented Velvet Dark 007 :) and I'll be putting my own up once I decide to convert them to html (I'm lazy when it comes to my own stuff). But, I'm really glad that everyone is supporting this site, I started it the day before yesterday, and its already making progress! (once I get 10 stories, I'll set up a little ballot thingie and the readers can vote for their 3/5/? favorite stories, and they'll go into the hall of fame, I also want to submit it to search engines, but I don't think its good enough yet (cuz I don't have enough stories and I don't know much about html, but enough to put the stories up)

VelvetDark007:
Talented?

You're making me blush. :)

WildMarioGuy:
I'll see what I can do. Maybe I'll get
started on my first fic tomorrow. I'm out of
school(FINALLY), so I have lots of time!

BANG YOUR HEAD!

TuxedoKen1386:
Peach, would you put up my Smash Bros. fan-fic, even though it's more Pokemon and other stuff than Mario, and has some bleeped out swearing in it?

Kamehameha!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version