Print

Author Topic: Fire Emblem Questions.  (Read 10069 times)

« on: February 13, 2003, 11:38:25 PM »
I have looked everywhere for info on Marth and Roy, but have found nothing.  I can't even find them in the Fire Emblem games.  Are these just the American versions of their names? or am I just not looking in the right places?

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2003, 11:42:59 PM »
I did find a site on Fire Emblem awhile back,but it was all japanese script.Marth & Roy are the heroes of Fire Emblems english names.

Do you know when we die,we''ll be boos too?
Find your inner monkey.

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2003, 11:50:25 PM »
I found several english and japanese sites but none of them mention marth and roy.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2003, 12:33:14 AM »
Weird, because I do believe that those are their Japanese names as well.
I think Marth's a prince. I could be wrong, but I've seen him called Prince Marth.

I write poetry when I`m not looking.

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 2/13/2003 10:33:56 PM
That was a joke.

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2003, 06:20:06 PM »
Yep Marth is definely a prince alright!C'mon Fire Emblem,huryy up & release a game for GCN!

Find your inner monkey.

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2003, 03:16:46 PM »
  roy and marth are from 2 different games. roy is from fire emblem gba and marth is from fire emblem from snes. and there probly won't be a GC fire emblem but im not sure.

the hero of time

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2003, 01:01:17 AM »
I thought there was an NES Fire Emblem too...

That was a joke.

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2003, 08:32:47 PM »
I once played a nes fire emblem rom, but it was all jappenese. I thought I saw Marth in there but I deleted it because the graghics were all crappy on the emulator, and I know some info about Marth and Roy, here's Marth: The betrayed PRINCE of the Kingdom of Altea, the blood of the here Anri flows in Marth's veins. He was forced into exile when the kingdom of Dolua invaded Altea. Then weilding his devine sword Falcion, he led a revolt and defeated the dark dragon Medeus. Afterwards, Altea annihilated by King Harden of Akanea.

Now on with Roy: The son of the lord of Pharae Principality. Roy was studying in Ostai when the Kingdom of Bern invaded the Leage of Lycia. His father fell ill at this time, so Roy assumed leadership of Pharae's armies. After his fateful meeting with the princess Guinevere, his destiny inextricably linked with tyhe fate of the entire continent.

I don''t have a problem with this world. It''s the world that has a problem with me.

~Shrek
Don''t argue with an idiot. They will take you to their level and beat you with experience.

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2003, 08:33:15 PM »
I once played a nes fire emblem rom, but it was all jappenese. I thought I saw Marth in there but I deleted it because the graghics were all crappy on the emulator, and I know some info about Marth and Roy, here's Marth: The betrayed PRINCE of the Kingdom of Altea, the blood of the here Anri flows in Marth's veins. He was forced into exile when the kingdom of Dolua invaded Altea. Then weilding his devine sword Falcion, he led a revolt and defeated the dark dragon Medeus. Afterwards, Altea annihilated by King Harden of Akanea.

Now on with Roy: The son of the lord of Pharae Principality. Roy was studying in Ostai when the Kingdom of Bern invaded the Leage of Lycia. His father fell ill at this time, so Roy assumed leadership of Pharae's armies. After his fateful meeting with the princess Guinevere, his destiny inextricably linked with tyhe fate of the entire continent.

I don''t have a problem with this world. It''s the world that has a problem with me.

~Shrek
Don''t argue with an idiot. They will take you to their level and beat you with experience.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2003, 01:00:35 AM »
That info's from their trophies, is it not?

That was a joke.

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2003, 08:48:12 PM »
Yep.

~Shrek

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2003, 06:54:50 PM »
I already know that Marth did that & Roy did that...I want new information!

Find your inner monkey.

« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2009, 07:13:54 PM »
Marth is the main character of the first Fire Emblem game, Fire Emblem Ankoku Ryƫ To Hikari No Ken (Dark Dragons and the Sword of Light) , for the Famicom. Roy is the main character of Fire Emblem 6, Fuuin No Tsurugi (Sword of Seals). Roy is also Eliwood from Fire Emblem's (The first English one) son. Now there's a Fire Emblem game for the Game Cube called Path of Radiance.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2009, 09:15:57 PM »
I want you to turn on your brain, and ask yourself,

Was this necessary?

Maestro probably hasn't seen this forum for 6 years.
That was a joke.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2009, 02:28:09 AM »
It's funny because I don't really look much at post dates. I realize something is a bumped thread from way back when I notice that people suddenly change the subject to talk about stupid things. "'I write poetry when I'm not looking'... wait what does that have to do with anything??" When not everyone in the thread had a sig it's even less obvious.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print