Print

Author Topic: Mario Party 8 European date confirmed  (Read 5141 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« on: May 10, 2007, 06:20:48 AM »
You’d better be in the mood for fun, as Mario Party is back! This classic party game series provides hours of fun for everyone regardless of age or gaming ability and Mario Party 8 is no exception. This fast paced and crazy game is the first Wii installment of the popular series and is the perfect game to play with family and friends. Join the party this summer with Mario Party 8 when it launches across Europe on 22nd June 2007 at an estimated price of around £40.

Click onto www.Wii.com for all of the most up to date official information on Wii.

Link: GamesPress (Full Press Release)
« Last Edit: May 10, 2007, 09:45:11 AM by Super-Jesse »
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2007, 09:21:22 AM »
Isn't that description a little premature considering none of us have actually played the game yet?

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2007, 09:45:21 AM »
Yeah, but you know how press releases go....

Also of note, MP8 will be the first Mario titled (ie name in the title)game to have Mii treatment.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2007, 09:52:24 AM by Super-Jesse »
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2007, 08:21:20 PM »
I wonder if it would be more fun to play as a Mii version of yourself with Mario... Plus, that way there'd be no fighting over characters.
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

Print