Print

Author Topic: You Get Amazed, You Lose  (Read 153434 times)

« Reply #135 on: July 30, 2009, 05:55:02 PM »
I do recommend "There Will Be Brawl". The music is good and there are many clever gags.

« Reply #136 on: July 30, 2009, 06:20:37 PM »
Agreed. It basically takes the concept of "the Mushroom Kingdom as a semi-realistic urban metropolis" as originally seen in SMB: The Movie, and executes it a lot better. Here's a link to a link in case anyone's interested.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #137 on: July 30, 2009, 07:01:48 PM »
That plane thing's definitely fairly amazing, but I saw a video of a train going down a street in India once so it doesn't faze me as much.

"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #138 on: July 30, 2009, 07:51:35 PM »
One Ring to rule them all. One Ring to find them. One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

« Reply #139 on: July 30, 2009, 08:19:00 PM »
That's not amazing, it was done on purpose. Richard Bachman is a pseudonym used by Stephen King.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #140 on: July 31, 2009, 12:41:48 PM »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #141 on: July 31, 2009, 07:41:46 PM »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #142 on: August 01, 2009, 04:57:32 PM »
That's not amazing, it was done on purpose. Richard Bachman is a pseudonym used by Stephen King.
I know that. I posted that pic because I got the idea from those yoshi sandals.
One Ring to rule them all. One Ring to find them. One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #143 on: August 01, 2009, 06:07:18 PM »
As long as people post images of novelty clothing items, this thread will never produce anything amazing.
every

« Reply #144 on: August 03, 2009, 12:26:22 AM »

'This idea is cool, like a hole in the body! Gaping Hole Halloween Costume by evanbooth(flickr). "By using a travel DVD player strapped to my stomach, with video coming from a digital camera strapped to my back, it creates the illusion that I have a very large hole in my stomach." '

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #145 on: August 03, 2009, 10:10:42 AM »
* Rao shakes his head.
What's your problem, Cambodian?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #146 on: August 03, 2009, 10:43:13 AM »
I actually lost, at least in that I can't believe anyone would be so bored as to follow through with a project like that.
every

« Reply #147 on: August 03, 2009, 12:52:30 PM »
I do recommend "There Will Be Brawl". The music is good and there are many clever gags.

I'm still waiting for episode seven, which got delayed two weeks.

Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #148 on: August 03, 2009, 01:51:31 PM »
Lost to the "gaping hole" illusion. Better yet, that getup could double as a costume item if you plan on trick-or-treating as an Al-Qaeda insurgent.

I'm still waiting for episode seven, which got delayed two weeks.

I was captivated enough by the concept to watch all six available episodes in one sitting. The costumes really make it, at least in my opinion.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #149 on: August 03, 2009, 03:34:59 PM »
I'm waiting to accidentally stumble across an episode of the thing before I start to, y'know, watch it. It's almost a personal rule of mine to never watch YouTube serieses recommended to me by anyone until I discover them myself.
every

Print