Miscellaneous > General Chat

What are your hobbies?

<< < (3/5) > >>

PaperMario:
-Surfing the net.

-Reading.

-Drawing. I made my own big cast of characters and I really enjoy doing this (especially really detailed stuff). Some of my friends say I should try to make a pitch to Cartoon Network, but I have no idea how I would go about doing that. I wish I had a scanner so I could try posting a drawing...

Glorb:
Music: My tastes are pretty wide-reaching, in my opinion:
 - Rock (Classic and alternative, from the early 70s up to indie modern stuff; Wolfmother)
 - Electronic (Mostly 90s-era breakbeat stuff like Fatboy Slim, The Crystal Method, and The Chemical Brothers, as well as some house-style stuff like Daft Punk and MSTRKRFT)
 - Hip-Hop and Rap (Almost exclusively pre-2001: Beastie Boys, Public Enemy, Cypress Hill, Run DMC, etc., although some modern crossover groups like N.E.R.D. and Lifeseeker are on my playlist, too)

Videogames: I used to be a heavy gamer, although now that I've got other things to spend my money on, I've cut down. It's mostly shooters, open-world type dealies, and DS platformers and the occasional RPG.

The Internet

Movies: Almost exclusively action, horror and comedy. Every now and then, all three.

Books: Mostly short stories and the like, and mostly Stephen King at that. Occasionally a series will catch my eye, like A Series of Unfortunate Events and Artemis Fowl.

Drawing: I'm going to try doing a comic book wunna these days.

Captain Jim:
There's somethin' besides videogames? :0

I jest, here's my list.

-Drawing: Mostly fanart, and at that, mostly MOTHER based. However, I do quite a bit of original stuff.
-Acting/Singing: I'm currently workin' in Joseph and the Amazing Techincolor Dream Coat, which is an epic win show.
-Makin' Movies: I haven't done anything new lately, though I plan to when I have time. I wish more people would watch my stuff, though.
- Daydreamin': I consider it a hobby, and it save my mind from self-destruction in times of stress.
-Surfin' the Web: Did I really have to say this?

ShadowBrain:
Now I know this had to be a thread before. But oh well...

-Reading (sci-fi and Twilight Zone-esque stories; "unorthodox" books)
-Websurfing
-Writing (publishers? Anybody? *Crickets*)
-TV, but only occasionally
-Organizing and cleaning
-Having people over for parties/hanging with friends in general
-Sitting around and pondering
-iPod-listening/song downloading
-Sprite colorizations
-Renting and watching movies (theaters if it's good)
-Buying offline

I don't really draw or play videogames as much as I used to (and I used to think those would be my future...).

Mr. Wiggles:
Ohh, this topic makes me want to have fun again.

- Video games. Although nowadays, it's been restricted to daily arcade visits and replaying Advance Wars, Pokemon Diamond, and Space Invaders Extreme. I wish my finances weren't completely drained monthly.
- TV. I watch a select number of shows and for the rest of the time leave it on CNN or History channel.
- Drawing. I've been practicing anatomy and shading more since nowadays most people don't realize how horribly inaccurate theirs is. Which directly leads into
- Criticism. Something I really love to do in the most brutally honest way possible.
- Awaiting responses from people who confuse criticism with bashing. Because improving yourself means never being told how wrong you are.
- Trolling. Without many friends up here, the internet has become my best friend. Nothing better than getting someone's panties in a bunch.
- Experimenting with food. Which leaves me with some strange dishes and an empty fridge within a week.

I don't really make or hangout with friends as much as I used to. Scratch that, I never really did it in the first place.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version