Miscellaneous > General Chat

What are your hobbies?

<< < (4/5) > >>

BriGuy92:

--- Quote from: Mr. Wiggles on November 13, 2008, 08:17:54 PM ---make or hangout

--- End quote ---
Please tell me I'm not the only one who read this in an odd way.

Trainman:
-Model Railroading
-BMX. Not racing.... "freestyle"
-Detailing cars... and I mean... the works: wash twice, dry, clay, paint cleaner, polish, wax.... and that only covers exterior body panels that are painted!!!
-Chillin' with my friends
-Working on my vehicles and/or my friends' vehicles.
-Learning tons of songs on my crapster Yamaha PSS-480 keyboard.
-Reading about how everything works, why things are named the way they are, and why things are the way they are.
-Learning and dialing in control of my car, heel-toe shifting, powersliding, rev-matching, etc.
-Dippin'.

-Watching old shows I grew up with: Rocko's Modern Life, Dexter's Lab, Ed, Edd, & Eddy, Figure it Out, Are You Afraid of the Dark, Pete & Pete, Legends of the Hidden Temple, Double Dare (and DD 2000), etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

Luigison:

--- Quote from: Trainman on November 13, 2008, 11:28:36 PM ----Dippin'.

--- End quote ---
If you are referring to dipping tobacco, that's not a hobbie.  It's an addiction.  A rather nasty one.  At least other's don't have to swallow your second-hand dip.  I hope not.  Hope you don't leave dirty spit cups around.  My wife found out the hard way what that tastes like.  Gross.

Markio:
I like going through the garbage.  The ultimate in recycling!

I've also been trying to get into guerrilla gardening, but it's hard without money or a means of transportation.  I should just have my own garden, but being at college makes that impossible.  I'm resigned to having a plant on the windowsill, a succulent Jade plant.  It's thriving, at least.

I'm also in an a cappella group.  I'm a Tenor 1, and we're really good, so there!

I also found a giant empty jar in the garbage one day, so now I'm filling it with paper cranes.  I'd like to make a thousand, though I probably won't for lack of paper or time.

Glorb:
Luigison, I hope you realize that discussion's going on it at least three other threads simultaneously now; don't bring it here, please.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version