Print

Author Topic: <X3 Valentine's Day Thread <X3  (Read 31278 times)

« Reply #75 on: February 14, 2007, 11:55:39 PM »
Today I wore a red and white shirt, black skirt, white scarf, and was unnaturally sad.

That shirt sounds funny :D
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #76 on: February 15, 2007, 12:20:13 AM »
I ended up eating a cookie off the ground.  Someone also left a tin of half-eaten cupcakes lying around.  I had a piece of one.  A girl gave me a lollipop, as she was giving them to everyone.  One friend shared his birthday cake and candy because it was his birthday.

In conclusion, I ate unhealthy things today(for some cases in an unhealthy fashion).  Why is Valentine's Day more about food?  I wanted to see more flowers or heart-shaped things that look romantic.  I guess one can't be picky when dealing with holidays.  It's also Black History Month and Healthy Kid's Food Month or something.  I guess February really needed some hype.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #77 on: February 15, 2007, 12:23:05 AM »
Because otherwise, it's the most boring month of the year. 
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #78 on: February 15, 2007, 12:33:20 AM »
I didn't have school yesterday, so my Valentine's Day activities ended up being going into town for a banquet that got cancelled, and playing MKDD with my girlfriend and one of her crazy friends. I have a feeling all the little kids are going to be doing card-giving today, which means I'll need my MP3 player more than ever so I won't have to listen to them babbling on the bus ride home (and since I forgot my player at my girlfriend's crazy friend's house, I didn't have it in the morning to block out crappy music help me stay sane).

How is February boring? It gets an extra day every four years, leading to confusing birthdays for the unprepared. Also, regarding Markio's comment, I saw plenty of hearts, though they didn't look romantic, floating off into the air the way they were. Also, heart-shaped moon. It wasn't eclipsed.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2007, 08:35:53 AM by donotcare95 »

« Reply #79 on: February 15, 2007, 05:53:27 AM »
Because otherwise, it's the most boring month of the year. 

You offend my people you racist.

« Reply #80 on: February 15, 2007, 11:19:53 AM »
Woah, no need for name calling!

I'm half African and I think we should celebrate our history year-round (if this is what you were speaking of)! Plus we should show each other we love and care year-round!

EDIT
Who are your people which were offended? I needed to back myself up because I think I sound stupid in the above post.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2007, 11:21:27 AM by Pt_Peach »
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #81 on: February 15, 2007, 01:43:21 PM »
No, racist would be starting a European history month, or a United Caucasian College Fund.

Anyways, they only had like $3.00 in clearance priced candy hearts at Walgreen's today. A bit disappointing, but better than none like they had last year.
~I.S.~

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #82 on: February 15, 2007, 02:56:13 PM »
Today everyone found out that it was me who sent the girl I liked that rose. She thanked me for it, but by the time I saw her, the initial shock from it had worn off, otherwise she would've hugged me to death. XD

Some of the other students asked if we were "going out". I still haven't quite grasped the concept of "going out", and I'm unsure if she and I are actually a couple. :P

« Reply #83 on: February 15, 2007, 03:00:33 PM »
That sweet ^_^ :D.

« Reply #84 on: February 15, 2007, 03:15:47 PM »
Woah, no need for name calling!

I'm half African and I think we should celebrate our history year-round (if this is what you were speaking of)! Plus we should show each other we love and care year-round!

EDIT
Who are your people which were offended? I needed to back myself up because I think I sound stupid in the above post.

Eh it wasn't really serious at all.  But it's not like I really oppose that opinion either.

« Reply #85 on: February 15, 2007, 06:23:18 PM »
You offend my people you racist.

No, I meant that if it WEREN'T for Black History and other stuff, it would be boring. What with all the cold weather, school and all.  :P I know you were just joking, of course.

« Reply #86 on: February 15, 2007, 06:45:38 PM »
Sorry for taking it seriously XD. I feel stupid+embarrassed.

« Reply #87 on: February 15, 2007, 09:04:38 PM »
Don't be.  ;D

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #88 on: February 15, 2007, 11:07:08 PM »
Uh I'm pretty sure EM was saying that because you said if it weren't for being Black History month February would be boring. Since EM isn't black.
That was a joke.

« Reply #89 on: February 16, 2007, 05:03:22 PM »
I hate how anything that has to do with being white, and starting a seperate white group is racist.  I hate it how people geralize white people who want to get ahead in life as racist.  I read a story of a highschool where there was heritage groups for people of different races (Asian, African, Jewish...And so on)  well one person realized there wasn't anything special for white people, so they made a group for white people (keep in mind it was not racist, it was only for students with caucasian descent)  The group was seen as racist brought to coart, and they made them abolish the club or group.  That is ridiculous.  Why is it that when a white person sais the N word, it is seen as racist, yet a black person can say cracker or honky and get away with it?
I only watch [adult swim]

Print