Print

Author Topic: Mormons  (Read 34418 times)

« on: November 20, 2007, 06:54:17 PM »
What does everyone think about the Mormons?  I realize that people might not want to get messed up in religion and if they don't then just stay away from this thread.  You shouldn't waste your posts bashing it.  Post your opinions about Mormons here.
Let's burn some stuff and call it science.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2007, 06:55:17 PM »
I don't really care. What's the big deal with them, anyway? To me they just seem like any other branch of Christianity.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2007, 06:56:14 PM »
I don't really have a problem with Mormons or any type of religion period.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Boo Dudley

• This is not a secret page hint
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2007, 07:19:12 PM »
so, you're saying don't post here unless you have something good to say about it?

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2007, 07:30:45 PM »
I see no reason why this thread should exist. I'm sorry, I just don't.
What's your problem, Cambodian?

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2007, 07:42:34 PM »
I actually don't see the need either. No offense, but there are other Religion topics that have already died here.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2007, 08:47:35 PM »
I heard that Mormons get to wear magic underwear, is this true?

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2007, 09:03:02 PM »
No.  No it is not.  And I'm not saying don't say bad stuff about Mormons, I'm saying don't critisize the thread.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2007, 10:27:04 PM »
Is anyone here a Mormon, or know a Mormon? That's a start.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Captain Jim

• TwinklyMuffin
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2007, 10:36:16 PM »
Being Mormon, I must say we're pretty darn normal. And let me get things straight.

1) We do get special undergarments once we hit a certain age and such, but it is in no way magic.

2) No, we don't marry multiple women.

3) Yes, we do ride around on bikes in white shirts and try to convert people. But don't throw eggs at the missionaries. D:
No! I don't want that!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2007, 10:40:30 PM »
Oh, yeah, just remembered... there's Mormons biking all over the place in my town--but hey, if that's how it is, okay.

*goes to work on coming up with correlation between "get your own planet when you die" theory and Super Mario Galaxy*

« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2007, 10:45:51 PM »

Magic Underwear? I've never heard about this one. :/

Captain Jim

• TwinklyMuffin
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2007, 10:48:10 PM »
Yeah, it's one of the more popular jokes. The other one being:

"Hey, how many wives do you have? Duuuh-HURP!"
No! I don't want that!

« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2007, 11:16:43 PM »
To me, a Mormon is just a fellow Christian really. They seem like very friendly people.

« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2007, 01:44:47 AM »
I was going to post with "I'd rather not be told only a select few people go to heaven, because I'd like to get in myself without converting from Catholocism", but then I realized I confused Mormons with Jehova's Witnesses.

They're alright, but I like being Catholic.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2007, 02:30:42 AM »
I know a Mormon. Catholic, myself.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2007, 10:31:55 AM »
What powers do the magic undergarments give you?

« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2007, 01:22:12 PM »
Being Mormon, I must say we're pretty darn normal.

Wow.  I created this thread to find out what people thought about us and to see if I could lure any other Mormons out.  That said I'm Mormon.  And we are normal we just have some suggestions which many people consider as harsh rules.

1) We do get special undergarments once we hit a certain age and such, but it is in no way magic.

Are you reffering to the temple garments?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2007, 05:24:47 PM »
I have a friend at my school who's a Mormon. He's really nice, and so far the only times he's brought up his religion are when people act like jerks and make multiple-wives jokes.
every

« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2007, 09:14:56 PM »
What powers do the magic undergarments give you?
Invincibility.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2007, 10:28:44 PM »
Undergarments with the Boo_penguin power beat the pants off of magic Mormon undergarments.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2007, 11:12:07 PM »
How did anyone get the idea that Mormon's wear magic underwear?

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2007, 11:39:03 PM »
I'm curious as to how anybody could believe the Book of Mormon. It just... doesn't make sense.

But then, people aren't usually converted through it, from what I know.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2007, 11:42:10 PM »
I'd wager that a lot of stuff in any religious text doesn't make sense.
That was a joke.

« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2007, 12:51:32 AM »
I'm curious as to how anybody could believe... ANY FREAKIN' RELIGION they all make no sense.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2007, 01:30:01 AM »
I guess that's the point of religion, to test if you believe in it...or something of that sort, maybe.
every

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2007, 01:38:05 AM »
Lizard Dude is right. No religion really makes sense. But neither does...

(This is actually an image of the Cat's Eye Nebula)
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2007, 02:14:41 AM »
Yeah, which is why they've pretty much had to discard it.
That was a joke.

« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2007, 03:54:25 AM »
The Big Bang Theory is totally not pretty much discarded, dude. Or if it is, someone should have told my college where I got a physics minor that.

« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2007, 09:23:06 AM »
"Basically...out of all the ridiculous religion stories—which are greatly, wonderfully ridiculous—the silliest one I've ever heard is...yeah...there's this big giant universe and it's expanding, it's all gonna collapse on itself and we're all just here 'just 'cause...just 'cause. That, to me, is the most ridiculous explanation ever." -Trey Parker

As difficult as it is to believe Religion, with it's fairy tale-like stories and stuff, I find it extremely hard to believe that everything acts on it's own just...just because, without Anyone or Anything that existed before time itself to set it in motion. It's like the Law of Gravity, we're not sure why it does what it does, or why it's even here in the first place, so the only thing we can come up with is "It just does," or "It just is."

BTW, the guy who came up with the Big Bang Theory was a Roman Catholic priest. Here he is. What I really hate is when people tell me I can't love both Science and Religion, since the guy that came up with the scientific theory to our existence was a man of God.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2007, 09:41:19 AM by PaperLuigi »

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2007, 10:08:58 AM »
I solve the question of life, the universe, and everything by just not caring.

Also, 42.

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2007, 10:13:31 AM »
The Big Bang Theory is a big bunch of hogwash.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2007, 10:18:24 AM »
I see no reason why this thread should exist. I'm sorry, I just don't.
The Big Bang Theory is a big bunch of hogwash.
Hey, Einstein, how about an actual intelligent opinion?

« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2007, 10:19:41 AM »
The Big Bang theory is not hogwash. It basically explains why most of everything is here today, even if it can't explain why it happened itself, or where the matter used in the explosion came from.

No offence ShadowBrain, but "42" isn't exactly an intelligent opinion.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2007, 10:30:43 AM by PaperLuigi »

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2007, 12:08:38 PM »
Yeah, I don't know where I read what I did, but I don't think I'm correct.
That was a joke.

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2007, 12:12:16 PM »
Hey, Einstein, how about an actual intelligent opinion?

Why does everyone have to take everything so dang seriously these days? I wasn't saying those things wholeheartedly.

« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2007, 01:02:16 PM »
People do take things a little too seriously around here.

I'm curious as to how anybody could believe the Book of Mormon. It just... doesn't make sense.

Why dosn't it make sense?  People all believe the Bible and the Book of Mormon is practically the same thing.  It just tells about what happened in the America's rather than what happened over in Eurasia and Africa.

« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2007, 01:11:02 PM »
The thing is, Jesus performed his miracles and teachings in Eurasia. History, nor the Bible, ever said he came over to America. I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but America as a nation didn't even exist until 1783.

« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2007, 03:41:07 PM »
But the Native Americans existed before the USA.  And I know no ones trying to be rude on this thread, there all just stating there opinions and that's just fine with me because a lot of people find our doctrines hard to believe.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2007, 06:31:10 PM »
People all believe the Bible and the Book of Mormon is practically the same thing.
Exactly. Which begs the question: Why do people believe the Bible?

Boo Dudley

« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2007, 06:41:44 PM »
But the Native Americans existed before the USA.  And I know no ones trying to be rude on this thread, there all just stating there opinions and that's just fine with me because a lot of people find our doctrines hard to believe.

Okay, I'm basing everything on what I gathered from that South Park episode, so bare with me if I'm wrong, But doesn't it say that whites existed in north america first and American Indians were sinners that were punished with dark skin?

« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2007, 06:50:42 PM »
Yes.  Well, initially, all white people came to the America's and the sinners got dark skins.  But the dark skins (known as the Lamanites) went on a genocide and killed the white skins (known as the Nephites) and, no, black people are still not sinners now their skin color is just a trait now and not a mark of evil.  This would explain why there were no white people in the America's.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2007, 06:52:53 PM by Presidente »

« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2007, 07:04:29 PM »
Exactly. Which begs the question: Why do people believe the Bible?

The Bible and the Book of Mormon share nothing alike. They are two totally different things. The Bible never speaks about white skins and black skins fighting each other, and it never talks about Jesus coming to America. Ever. History never even said that Jesus came to America. According to history, he was a man who lived and preached in Eurasia from 4 B.C. to 29 A.D. when he was crucified.

« Last Edit: November 22, 2007, 07:28:41 PM by PaperLuigi »

Boo Dudley

« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2007, 07:32:19 PM »
Yes.  Well, initially, all white people came to the America's and the sinners got dark skins.  But the dark skins (known as the Lamanites) went on a genocide and killed the white skins (known as the Nephites) and, no, black people are still not sinners now their skin color is just a trait now and not a mark of evil.  This would explain why there were no white people in the America's.

I find that extremely offensive. A religion condemning a RACE! So, yeah, I think this takes the cake in absurdism.

Oh, and the Great Spirit would like to have a word with you.

« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2007, 07:42:07 PM »
Skin color makes you evil. Since when did people have power over skin color?

« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2007, 08:21:15 PM »
I get that from a lot of kids at school.  Just for clarification: BLACK PEOPLE ARE NOT EVIL!.  The dark skin was used to single them out from the non-sinners.  Now it is just seen as a trait and in no way are all black people sinners.  It's like if Hitler had a descendent.  It wouldn't make the descendent evil, it just makes them the descendent of someone who didn't make some good choices.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #46 on: November 22, 2007, 08:32:35 PM »
And that theory is about as good as a week-old chicken salad sandwich.

That makes no sense at all. People have dark skin becuase it was practical. They needed to protect themselves from the hot sun, so genetics took over. The light-skinned people need more vitamin E, so their genes took over and gave them lighter skin so that they can absorb more sunlight.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #47 on: November 22, 2007, 08:36:55 PM »
Whatever floats your boat.  Logic and religion are always having their own little battle some way or another.

Boo Dudley

« Reply #48 on: November 22, 2007, 08:39:10 PM »
Don't you know the difference between AFRICAN AMERICANS and AMERICAN INDIANS?!

Even if it is "just a trait" that is pretty freakin' condescending!

From now on peanuts are sinner peas that were cursed with shells. This is just a trait, mind you, and just reflects their ancestors poor choice of living under ground (which is bad). Why? Because I have a piece of bread that says so. Also, if anybody where to read said piece of bread, it would no longer be true. Why? 'Cause I seyd so!

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #49 on: November 22, 2007, 08:41:32 PM »
My friend, that is where you are wrong. I happen to be a Philosophy major.

I would not put my trust in any Religion that has no logic behind it. Philosophy and religion need to coincide. For thousands of years people have been trying to piece together some "Ultimate Reality" that can help us understand our world.

Why would you believe in something that makes no philosophical sense? Putting your faith in some religion with no background like believing that the color purple makes a "moo" sound. 
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #50 on: November 22, 2007, 09:01:15 PM »
So Mormons are technically racist in some way. Yeah, this is the trouble with religion...

« Reply #51 on: November 22, 2007, 09:18:01 PM »
Dude, just because Mormons are racist (I'm not sure if it's racism or not) doesn't mean all religions are bad.

Captain Jim

• TwinklyMuffin
« Reply #52 on: November 22, 2007, 11:21:53 PM »
I honestly, am not racist.
And now, something I think we can agree on. Religious Discussion doesn't really mix work well with the Internet. Now we're just typing in caps and telling eachother that we're wrong. Can this board disappear?
No! I don't want that!

« Reply #53 on: November 22, 2007, 11:52:38 PM »
I'm not racist either.  In fact, most, if not all, Mormons are not rascist.

Why would you believe in something that makes no philosophical sense? Putting your faith in some religion with no background like believing that the color purple makes a "moo" sound.

I get this a lot a school too.  You just have to believe in something where there is no absolute proof.  It dosn't make sense but all of the Mormons are pretty darn happy with their beliefs.

From now on peanuts are sinner peas that were cursed with shells. This is just a trait, mind you, and just reflects their ancestors poor choice of living under ground (which is bad). Why? Because I have a piece of bread that says so. Also, if anybody where to read said piece of bread, it would no longer be true. Why? 'Cause I seyd so!

I actually find what you guys have to say quite amusing and offensive.  I don't know why I laugh at it then if it offends me but oh well.

I have released the curse of religion upon TMK.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2007, 11:55:40 PM by Presidente »

« Reply #54 on: November 22, 2007, 11:59:16 PM »
I have released the curse of religion upon TMK.

What curse?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #55 on: November 23, 2007, 12:00:23 AM »
The Mummy's curse.

Stereotyping a broad group of people as racist has got to be the stupidest thing ever. That's still prejudice any way you slice it. In fact, I'm tired of people defining prejudice as simply "hating black people". It annoys me to no end when I overhear people calling someone racist for some misconcieved comment, then going on to insult mentally challenged people, or Asian people, or even white people.

Now I guess I'll add a new layer to the discussion. I'm an atheist, so I generally don't agree with most viewpoints in any religion. I think that as long as you're a good person who holds no negative opinions of entire groups of people based on what someone else said, then you can believe whatever. If heaven or nirvana or valhalla is an incentive to do good, then so be it.
every

« Reply #56 on: November 23, 2007, 12:03:11 AM »
Thanks for that comment Glorb.  It felt like I was trying to hold back an angry mob using only a keyboard with no one else to help me.

« Reply #57 on: November 23, 2007, 12:05:25 AM »
Heh, I've felt the same way before.

« Reply #58 on: November 23, 2007, 12:09:39 AM »
I'm sure we all have.

Boo Dudley

« Reply #59 on: November 23, 2007, 12:41:20 AM »
Yes, angry mob. rawr.

« Reply #60 on: November 23, 2007, 12:43:47 AM »
And speaking of mobs, why is everyone all up in arms against Mormons?  You don't see anyone gunning the pope down like they did Joseph Smith!
« Last Edit: November 23, 2007, 12:47:27 AM by Stem Johnson »
Who looked at a horse and saw the potential for glue?  That's a brainstorm in my book.

« Reply #61 on: November 23, 2007, 12:46:17 AM »

Actually, that is halfway true.  The underwear is not "magic", but it is symbolic.  It's one of the stranger things about us. 
Who looked at a horse and saw the potential for glue?  That's a brainstorm in my book.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #62 on: November 23, 2007, 01:41:51 AM »
Wasn't one religion topic bad enough? Now we have this one too.
That was a joke.

Johnny_Macho

• was_shot three_times
« Reply #63 on: November 23, 2007, 08:37:38 AM »
hey, did anyone see that episode of south park when stan went to that morman family's house?
"I'm your only friend, I'm not your only friend, But I'm a little glowing friend, But really I'm not actually your friend, But I am" - They Might Be Giants, 'Birdhouse in your soul'

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #64 on: November 23, 2007, 09:51:46 AM »
The Bible and the Book of Mormon share nothing alike. They are two totally different things.
I made that statement in response to Presidente, who argued the opposite. And besides, whether they're identical or not, the whole point is that there's no logic behind anything in religious texts (excluiding moral guidelines, which are normally spot-on). That's why they call it "faith".

« Reply #65 on: November 23, 2007, 02:10:50 PM »
Faith is believing in something when there is no logic behind it.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #66 on: November 23, 2007, 02:32:26 PM »
Is there an echo in here?

« Reply #67 on: November 23, 2007, 04:26:37 PM »
Stupidness or brainwashing is believing in something when there is no logic behind it.

« Reply #68 on: November 23, 2007, 06:29:27 PM »
Definition of Faith:

1 a: allegiance to duty or a person : loyalty b (1): fidelity to one's promises (2): sincerity of intentions2 a (1): belief and trust in and loyalty to God (2): belief in the traditional doctrines of a religion b (1): firm belief in something for which there is no proof (2): complete trust3: something that is believed especially with strong conviction; especially : a system of religious beliefs <the Protestant faith>

Definition of Brainwashing:

1 : a forcible indoctrination to induce someone to give up basic political, social, or religious beliefs and attitudes and to accept contrasting regimented ideas 2 : persuasion by propaganda or salesmanship

« Reply #69 on: November 23, 2007, 06:31:24 PM »
It must be true then.  The dictionary said so.

« Reply #70 on: November 23, 2007, 06:33:19 PM »
I'm not implicating anything by giving out the dictionary definitions, other than Brainwashing does not mean believing in something for which there is no proof/logic. I can logically say, however, that I was not brainwashed into Christianity. It is a choice that I made alone, and nothing anyone can say will serve to alter that choice. So even if someone says "You are brainwashed because you believe in something that can't be proven," I can say to them "I was not brainwashed, this is my choice and my choice alone."
« Last Edit: November 23, 2007, 06:45:53 PM by PaperLuigi »

« Reply #71 on: November 23, 2007, 06:36:05 PM »
What about stupidity?  Does that mean believing in something when there is no proof behind it?

« Reply #72 on: November 23, 2007, 06:37:16 PM »
Definitions of stupidity on the Web:

A poor ability to understand or to profit from experience.
A stupid mistake .

Nope. Faith is the only definition that I can find that states "Believing in something when there is no proof or logic."

« Reply #73 on: November 23, 2007, 06:46:15 PM »
Thank you Internet and PaperLuigi.

« Reply #74 on: November 23, 2007, 09:13:35 PM »
If you're the same religion as your parents, you're pretty much a brainwash victim.

Not saying it's necessarily a bad thing, but being drug repeatedly to church/wherever repeatedly at a young age before your brain is good at thinking at all is a perfect brainwash situation.

Brainwashing is teaching that you didn't sign up for.

"a forcible indoctrination to induce someone to give up basic political, social, or religious beliefs and attitudes and to accept contrasting regimented ideas" -- Exactly what's happening, except you don't have any of the basic beliefs when you're born so that part of the def. doesn't apply.

"persuasion by propaganda or salesmanship" -- The entire job of pastors/rabbis/ministers/missionaries.

B-R-A-I-N-W-A-S-H
« Last Edit: November 23, 2007, 09:15:43 PM by Lizard Dude »

Johnny_Macho

• was_shot three_times
« Reply #75 on: November 23, 2007, 10:00:08 PM »
B: Brain wash
R:Really
A:Alters
I:Inside
N:naive

W: W-People's
A:A-Brain
S: System
H: HI!

Okay Chad, I solved the puzzle! What do I win!?
"I'm your only friend, I'm not your only friend, But I'm a little glowing friend, But really I'm not actually your friend, But I am" - They Might Be Giants, 'Birdhouse in your soul'

« Reply #76 on: November 23, 2007, 10:32:46 PM »
Touche', Lizard Dude.

« Reply #77 on: November 23, 2007, 11:24:37 PM »
Even if it is brainwashing, I really don't mind, since I actually have more trust in Jesus than all the logic in the world.

I do not, however, find it necessary to go to church or follow the church's way of teaching. In my opinion, the church is made by man and man alone and should not reflect the opinions and beliefs of the people who attend. Because the church was made by man, it has a tendency to become corrupt.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #78 on: November 23, 2007, 11:26:38 PM »
I take it there are no black Mormons? Tell you what... you spiel that "black because of their ancestors' sins" line to the NAACP crowd and see how things go.

« Reply #79 on: November 23, 2007, 11:29:46 PM »
Even if it is brainwashing, I really don't mind
Duh, that's how brainwashing works.

« Reply #80 on: November 23, 2007, 11:31:59 PM »
I chose to be a Christian. Despite all the education and logic in the world, I still kept true to my faith. Does that make it brainwashing?

Captain Jim

• TwinklyMuffin
« Reply #81 on: November 23, 2007, 11:34:01 PM »
Religious Discussion doesn't really mix work well with the Internet. Now we're just typing in caps and telling eachother that we're wrong. Can this board disappear?

Please?
No! I don't want that!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #82 on: November 23, 2007, 11:34:49 PM »
Well, there's always the prospect of "self-brainwashing"...

« Reply #83 on: November 23, 2007, 11:36:17 PM »
Self-Brainwashing? Why is it brainwashing at all if I choose to be a Christian? So it's not brainwashing if I believe there isn't a God, but it is if I do?

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #84 on: November 24, 2007, 12:10:59 AM »
This gives me bad memories of the older religion topics back in the day... except none of these posts are really intelligent like the posts of the older topics were.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #85 on: November 24, 2007, 12:41:12 AM »
I take it there are no black Mormons?

No there are a ton of black Mormons.  I know a few of them myself and Africa is infested with them.  When they heard about our church they practically begged the government to let them practice it.  Not to mention all of the Mormons in South America and Asia.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #86 on: November 24, 2007, 12:47:07 AM »
Infested?
That was a joke.

« Reply #87 on: November 24, 2007, 08:46:37 AM »
This gives me bad memories of the older religion topics back in the day... except none of these posts are really intelligent like the posts of the older topics were.

I actually agree with you.

Infested?

I doubt he meant anything by saying that.

« Reply #88 on: November 24, 2007, 01:16:41 PM »
He's right.

A

« Reply #89 on: March 17, 2012, 09:37:38 PM »

Discuss.
"I was going to post and say "I have one of those!" because I recognized the hair immediately, but then the rest of the pic loaded and I nearly spit my drink out."
1-800-COLLECT: SAVE A BUCK OR TWO!!

« Reply #90 on: March 17, 2012, 10:25:16 PM »
Even if it is brainwashing, I really don't mind, since I actually have more trust in Jesus than all the logic in the world.

LOL!

Slick Rick has him beat.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 10:31:08 PM by PaperLuigi »

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #91 on: March 18, 2012, 12:09:56 AM »
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #92 on: August 31, 2012, 06:27:01 PM »
I wouldn't have a problem with them if their ideals hadn't hijacked the BSA.  I can't imagine scouting can be very fun as you move towards the middle of the country.
I only watch [adult swim]

Print