Print

Author Topic: Allow All Discussions  (Read 48898 times)

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #45 on: September 11, 2008, 02:54:10 PM »
I propose a vote
"it's always the present"

« Reply #46 on: September 11, 2008, 03:06:11 PM »
Yeah, so do I. I want Glorb to come back.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #47 on: September 11, 2008, 03:36:01 PM »
I propose a vote
I have no problem with a vote or intelligent political discussions, but remember:  "Copyright © 1997-2008 TMK Staff.  All Rights Reserved."
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #48 on: September 11, 2008, 04:20:09 PM »
That was unexpected.

« Reply #49 on: September 11, 2008, 05:55:42 PM »
We shall make a public poll of this topic and we will see the winner not guaranteeing any change (In Mayor Quimby's voice).
« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 05:58:25 PM by nensondubois »
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2008, 06:38:38 PM »
That sounds an awful lot like RuneScape polls...
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2008, 07:23:13 PM »
This has gone too far with neither Deezer nor MEGAߥTE responding to the complaints of the entire community. Following Glorb and EM, I'm also leaving until this place gets rid of the fascist political rule and pointless post deleting. If you care about the Fungi Forums, I encourage you to leave them too.

-Lizard Dude

« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2008, 07:49:13 PM »
But that doesn't make sense. If we care, we should stay, and hope that our compliants don't continue to fall on deaf ears. Now that there is a thread about it, they will likely pay some attention to the issue.

Personally, I've never had a problem with the way MB and Deezer have taken care of things. Sure, it took them a bit longer to take care of a few things, but it's likely that they are working on it, and it will be done when they feel it is to their liking.

They're a bit like Nintendo in that respect. That's a compliment, fyi.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #53 on: September 11, 2008, 07:53:44 PM »
I have no problem with a vote or intelligent political discussions, but remember:  "Copyright © 1997-2008 TMK Staff.  All Rights Reserved."
The TMK staff have listened to us before.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2008, 08:07:51 PM »
This has gone too far with neither Deezer nor MEGAߥTE responding to the complaints of the entire community. Following Glorb and EM, I'm also leaving until this place gets rid of the fascist political rule and pointless post deleting. If you care about the Fungi Forums, I encourage you to leave them too.

-Lizard Dude

I'm with you buddy. I'm leaving until the ban gets lifted.

-PaperLuigi

MushroomJunkie

• He's serious
« Reply #55 on: September 12, 2008, 10:17:29 AM »
No!  Wait don't leave!  It's just a thread it's not that important, PL please stay.
Probably likes Sonic games better than anyone else on the fungi forums.

« Reply #56 on: September 12, 2008, 11:46:43 AM »
Just a thread? No, it's much more than that. It's about being able to speak freely about your opinions without the fear of being censored by the mods. Sorry MJ, but I'm leaving.

(Yes, I am aware that I came back, but I felt that this needed to be addressed)

MushroomJunkie

• He's serious
« Reply #57 on: September 12, 2008, 11:52:29 AM »
Who was the mod that closed that thread anyways?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #58 on: September 12, 2008, 03:36:44 PM »
Listen, I'm all for the cause and the activism and all, but "leaving until I get what I want" kind of defeats the purpose...

1. If everybody who wanted to talk politics that badly did that, there' be no one left who wanted to, so the rule wouldn't be bothering anyone.
2. The rule is to not talk politics, with a consequence likely being a ban. If you're never coming back, that's not that different from being banned. So you're not helping the cause that much.
3. We've been trying to get rid of Lizard Dude and Glorb for YEARS! Let's celebrate!
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

MushroomJunkie

• He's serious
« Reply #59 on: September 12, 2008, 03:39:03 PM »
3. We've been trying to get rid of Lizard Dude and Glorb for YEARS! Let's celebrate!

Wow! Seriously?  Why have you guys been wanting to get rid of Glorb and LD??

Print