Print

Author Topic: Mature Discussion (leave all joking at the door)  (Read 55662 times)

« on: August 03, 2009, 07:06:45 PM »
Should we kill severely retarded people? I don't mean the regular retard people (i.e. most of the members here). I mean the low functioning ones that can't even move or feed themselves. We could cook them, and feed them to the millions of people who are starving worldwide. They are only a burden on the world. The money spend on keeping them alive could be spent on something useful.

What are your comments on my idea?
Yay!

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2009, 07:08:06 PM »
Obvious troll is obvious.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2009, 07:09:02 PM »
Well...I believe in Natural Selection, so yes. ;)
Professional Paisano here

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2009, 07:09:43 PM »
No, I don't think we should cook you, sadib. Please stop asking me.

On a related note, I expect Weegee to go nuts for this guy.
every

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2009, 07:10:47 PM »
Obvious troll is obvious.
I'm not a troll. You just can't recognize genius.
Yay!

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2009, 07:13:32 PM »
Uwe Boll said the same thing.

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2009, 07:15:59 PM »
Glorb, this guy's too serious for my liking. The optimal troll makes a few quick, well-placed jabs and then silently disappears into the night. Back to the discussion...

I agree completely. Perhaps after we're done with them we could move onto ethnic minorities, and then women.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2009, 07:20:44 PM »
Maybe we should kill everyone who isn't severely retarded. When was the last time you saw a severely retarded person commit genocide or start a world war or hate people or do anything bad, like proposing that we kill and eat people who aren't like us?

(If you make a Bush joke, you fail at life.)
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2009, 07:26:20 PM »
Indeed, Hitler was the same sort of "genius" as sadib...

The logic side: Most animals would do it. For a more productive society the obvious answer would be "yes."

The side that makes us different, that makes us care about our family members when they become vegetables: "Of course not." If I were in that position and had a mentally disabled friend or other loved one, especially if he or she had only just become so, there's no way I'd send them to die.

In theory: Yeah. In practice: Ouch.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2009, 07:31:47 PM »
I don't mean the regular retard people (i.e. most of the members here)
Bash sadib all you want, but this made me snort harder than any post in a long while.

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2009, 07:36:09 PM »
In a terrible economy like this, I say yes. It doesn't matter how we got into this mess, there's no way everyone can get out of this and rebound back to their old lives. We might as well get rid of the baggage that will only cost us billions of dollars in care and safety. in the end, the strong shall lead us to a golden age of victory and financial prosperity.

TL;DR, I am Admiral Greyfield, and I approve this message.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2009, 07:59:53 PM »
Imagine this scenario:you have suffered a major head injury, and now you are basically useless. You can't even think. Would you rather have your family let you die, or would you rather have them waste all their money in a vain attempt at keeping you alive?
Yay!

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2009, 08:01:48 PM »
I'd rather not have the government make that decision for me.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2009, 08:08:17 PM »
Soylent Green anyone?

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2009, 08:35:32 PM »
Imagine this scenario:you have suffered a major head injury, and now you are basically useless. You can't even think. Would you rather have your family let you die, or would you rather have them waste all their money in a vain attempt at keeping you alive?
I've made it clear to my family and friends that in this event I should be taken off life support.

Print