Print

Author Topic: Confess!  (Read 142870 times)

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #450 on: September 05, 2011, 04:27:32 PM »
Eh, she was probably just being nice to me, and I developed an emotional attachment as a result.  But regardless of why, there's still this pesky emotional attachment to deal with.

And she still has nice eyes.

And a lovely singing voice.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #451 on: September 05, 2011, 05:00:35 PM »
Go for it, champ. Seize the opportunity. Tell her that the sight of her asleep is almost too much for your binoculars to handle, and that you'd like to keep her that way... forever. For optimal results, maintain direct eye contact and put on a friendly grin while you say it.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 05:24:29 PM by Weegee »
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #452 on: September 05, 2011, 05:02:47 PM »
Cute.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 09:18:10 PM by Turtlekid1 »

« Reply #453 on: September 05, 2011, 09:55:16 PM »
Alternatively, say that her eyes remind you of those of Specimen #A-0146

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #454 on: September 05, 2011, 10:26:06 PM »
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #455 on: November 04, 2011, 06:51:55 PM »
I've never been good at processing which month the number in a date means.

I start having to actually think about it with June and July and I'll almost certainly automatically take an "8" in the month slot to mean October.

It doesn't help that, at a time, I probably would have been perfectly fine--I have heard something to the tune that June and July were added in by some jerk whose name started with "Ju-"
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #456 on: November 04, 2011, 08:46:48 PM »
You're conflating a few things: The two months that were added to the original ten-month system are January and February. Before them, the winter was a "monthless" time. The months whose names were changed are July and August, for Julius Ceasar and Emperor Augustus. Before the renamings, those months were called Quintilis and Sextilis.

A

« Reply #457 on: November 04, 2011, 11:58:53 PM »
some jerk whose name started with "Ju-"
I know, right? Those [darn] Ju's are such jerks. Why they always screwin' with my calendar? GET THE JU'S OUT OF MY WALLET (because i have a little pocket calendar in my wallet; totally not a racist thing)!
"I was going to post and say "I have one of those!" because I recognized the hair immediately, but then the rest of the pic loaded and I nearly spit my drink out."
1-800-COLLECT: SAVE A BUCK OR TWO!!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #458 on: November 05, 2011, 06:20:15 PM »
I see what you did there.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #459 on: November 11, 2011, 02:19:57 AM »
The Jus controls Hollywood. You know, all the big blockbusters come out in the middle of summer!
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #460 on: December 29, 2011, 12:42:45 AM »
I have this thing for red hair, especially (though not exclusively) when combined with blue eyes.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #461 on: December 29, 2011, 02:14:04 AM »
Why wouldn't you? Red hair is beautiful.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #462 on: December 29, 2011, 05:59:50 AM »
As I've mentioned before, (natural) redheads are psychopaths.

I'm a sucker for blondes, personally. Four of the five characters in my current Vidya Harem are of that hair colour.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #463 on: December 29, 2011, 07:06:08 AM »
Red hair is indeed awesome, as pretty much any normal sane person who doesn't have the queen on their money recognizes.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #464 on: December 29, 2011, 12:05:24 PM »
I'm a sucker for blondes, personally. Four of the five characters in my current Vidya Harem are of that hair colour.
Well, you've seen my own Vidya Harem Line up of dates.  Most of that list is blond, too, but I guess I don't find red hair as attractive when it's fictional.

Except in Dahlia Hawthorne's case maybe

Maybe I should redo that image, though, because I think things would be a bit different now.

Print