Print

Author Topic: (Dice-number)-word story  (Read 60743 times)

« Reply #180 on: March 20, 2003, 05:13:53 PM »
made her gag up Goombas and Spinys. (1)

----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #181 on: March 20, 2003, 10:04:39 PM »
"What?!" (2)

I fear the monkey in your soul.
That was a joke.

« Reply #182 on: March 21, 2003, 02:40:09 PM »
...shouted a(n) (5)

Scratch here to reveal prize!

« Reply #183 on: March 21, 2003, 03:12:06 PM »
idiot with the name Mario. (9)
----------

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #184 on: March 21, 2003, 09:50:32 PM »
So Mario told him, "You need a different name." (4)

That was a joke.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #185 on: March 26, 2003, 09:07:55 AM »
"The heck I do!" he said.

Mariomania is still running wild! Whatcha gonna do Bowser, When Mario runs wild on you!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #186 on: March 26, 2003, 10:11:00 PM »
Then he went to the name store to buy a new name. (5)

Hey Jman, you're supposed to make a post with the same amount of words that are in the parenthesis in the previous post, and then say how many words are supposed to be in the next one.

That was a joke.

« Reply #187 on: March 31, 2003, 03:36:37 PM »
He bought te name Max Power.

Scratch here to reveal prize!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #188 on: March 31, 2003, 09:28:00 PM »
And that was six words. (2)

That was a joke.

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #189 on: April 02, 2003, 10:58:20 PM »
Square dancing (the first perfect number after 6)

« Reply #190 on: April 02, 2003, 11:24:42 PM »
is really fun but not if you are Mario in which case it makes you mad and makes you want to stomp a Goomba until it is blue. (next perfect number after 28)
----------

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #191 on: April 03, 2003, 12:57:39 AM »
496 words? You must be Joe King! But anyway, one day, a little goat was walking along a landfill and suddenly by the riverside there was an oaf. The oaf ate some shoe polish and went up the river with two paddles, but he ate them. Meanwhile, back at the ranch, a British guy had no dressing, so he wore salad instead. Then, the world screamed because there were too many words in this post and the moon ate him. Who is he, you ask? Why Alistair Macinsosh, naturally. A fine young boy who got eaten by the moon. Then, while Jim Bobby wasn't looking, the Jetsons drove by in their shiny new pop bottle. Popeye drank some pop and popped. Peter Percival Patterson had a pet pig named Porky,
This pet pig named Porky loved pie.
He loved pizza pie,
Pumpkin pie,
Pineapple pie,
Pizza pie,
Minced tarts.
And Peter Percival Patterson's pet pig Porky loved pie for breakfast,
Pie for lunch,
Pie in the afternoon,
And pie before he went to bed.
Peter Percival Patterson's pet pig Porky ate so much pie,
That, do you know what he did?
He popped.
Is that enough words yet? I'm too tired to count them all. Good night. (1)

That was a joke.

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #192 on: April 03, 2003, 07:59:24 PM »
Mario (1)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #193 on: April 03, 2003, 10:03:53 PM »
loves (4)

That was a joke.