Print

Author Topic: Hey yo!  (Read 5855 times)

« on: May 29, 2000, 01:42:11 PM »
Hey ya'll!  I'm new here!  No freaking duh!  Well, I'm 12 (almost 13), male, and I LOVE Mario!  Talk to ya later!

Huh?  You don't know who I am?  I am the world-famous musician, Imakuni?!  I sing the PokéRAP, you dance!  La di da di...hey!  Move those feet!  Come on!  In both cards and dance, rhythm is the key!  Hey!  That sounded pretty good!  Maybe I'll become a poet!
Huh?  You don't know who I am?  I am the world-famous musician, Imakuni?!  I sing the PokéRAP, you dance!  La di da di...hey!  Move those feet!  Come on!  In both cards and dance, rhythm is the key!  Hey!  That sounded pretty good!  Maybe I'll become a poet!

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2000, 07:41:09 PM »
The card Imakuni is crazy!  Confusing your own PKMN and saying it wants you to play it as a basic PKMN but you can't and goes around asking who's cuter, Pikachu or me!

The forum is up and let's enjoy ourselves playing Mario games.

Ralph Wiggium:  What's a battle?
Superintendant Chawmer (I can't spell so sue me!):  Did that kid say what's a battle?
Skinner:  No he said what's that rattle!  The air conditioning!

Edited by - TeamRocketAsh on 5/29/00 7:10:38 PM
Ralph Wiggium:  What''s a battle?
Superintendant Chawmer (I can''t spell so sue me!):  Did that kid say what''s a battle?
Skinner:  No he said what''s that rattle!  The air conditioning!

Villians aren''t always hated.  Team Rocket of Pokémon is one example of loved villians.  Just because a character is evil doesn''t mean he or she don''t have any fans.

Pokémon and Mario both rule!

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2000, 07:29:39 PM »
U SUCK!!!!
 ~Zootalo SSBM: 269 Trophies SMS: 120 Shines LM: 23 Gold Frames
Animal Crossing: AC Name:Jon AC Town:Jockero

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2013, 03:32:18 AM »
You guys are craaaazyy.

Tavros

• he was hello
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2013, 08:39:44 AM »
wow.
           much bump