Print

Author Topic: A Mario Story: You add ONE sentence to the tale  (Read 360182 times)

« Reply #630 on: April 18, 2003, 10:24:51 AM »
And then the Simpsons became Mario characters.
 n/a

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #631 on: April 18, 2003, 10:09:24 PM »
I screamed while freaking out, sitting at my comp.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #632 on: April 18, 2003, 10:14:20 PM »
I laughed hysterically at Chup and said "D'oh" for him.

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #633 on: April 18, 2003, 10:16:13 PM »
Then I started breakdancing on my chair.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #634 on: April 18, 2003, 10:23:09 PM »
Luigi appeared and pushed him off, causing Chup to topple onto the floor.

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #635 on: April 18, 2003, 10:45:19 PM »
Good thing I'm incredibly flexible, and my skull is squishy. (That last part WAS a joke...)
That was a joke.

« Reply #636 on: April 23, 2003, 06:49:39 AM »
Then I sarted the story over

"Hay",sed toad,I want to see that movy cald Musroms on Ice!@#$%^&*()
Ime wired and the ole won her for a year and I lve to do ekstra ekstra ekstra ekstra ekstra ekstra ekstra ekstra ekstra ekstra ekstra ekstra llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg sentences!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the utimet video gamer striks agen!
:D

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #637 on: April 23, 2003, 09:00:28 AM »
And uvg learned to spell so Sapphira wouldn't go into a murderous rage.
Suddenly time fast-forwarded rapidly, causing time to return to its normal place. But something just wasn't right...

(Yes, I know it's more than 1 sentence, but whatcha gonna do?) :)

--------------------

Edited by - Sapphira on 4/23/2003 8:02:44 AM

« Reply #638 on: April 24, 2003, 04:47:11 AM »
Lady Bow said to Ribbon "Don't scared the citizens of mushroom kingdom!" Ribbon: "Yes Mommy!"

Shawne Vinson

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #639 on: April 24, 2003, 03:22:51 PM »
Then a radioactive steak terrorized Mr. Game & Watch's two-dimensional neighborhood.
That was a joke.

« Reply #640 on: April 24, 2003, 04:20:28 PM »
And in the panic, CharginChuck started breakdancing on a tree after seeing CW doing it on a chair.
 n/a

« Reply #641 on: April 24, 2003, 04:44:24 PM »
Then marioguy killed Shawne20, Ribbon, and all her other friends.

It''s ah me Marioguy!
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #642 on: April 24, 2003, 08:35:01 PM »
I noticed that Marioguy had a somewhat problem with people, so I slapped him a good one.  Then he stopped killing people and was back to normal.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #643 on: April 25, 2003, 06:07:02 AM »
But then I told people that Mario was trapt in a pit!

the utimet video gamer striks agen!
:D

« Reply #644 on: April 25, 2003, 07:01:17 PM »
But uvg lied, and Mario was really killing Jman.

It''s ah me Marioguy!
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

Print