Print

Author Topic: does anybody like kirby?  (Read 7563 times)

Jman

• Score
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2003, 08:20:06 AM »
The Kirby TV show is sweet!  I think I can list off some of his abilities. correct me if i'm wrong: fire, ice, spark, crash, sword(my personal favorite!), wheel, stone, fighter, throw, beam, freeze, burning, sleep, hi-jump, tornado, ... shoot! By the way, Dedede sounds like a moron, but I can do his voice pretty well. Hurts my throat though. *cough cough cough* *takes drink of water.

Mariomania is still running wild! Whatcha gonna do Bowser, When Mario runs wild on you!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2003, 06:04:06 PM »
They gave poor metaknight an ACCENT!? *shudders*

The world would be a much cleaner place if people would eat their own trash.
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2003, 11:30:38 PM »
Yeah, and he sounds awesome. You should watch the show.

I fear the monkey in your soul.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2003, 06:51:01 PM »
Hey, wasn't Frank Welker on the Simpsons several times? (As a voice actor, not himself.)

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2003, 09:16:37 PM »
Itll come to Australia one day,Pokemon did.

Im the king,
you dino-guy,
ill smash you now,
so say goodbye!
Find your inner monkey.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2003, 10:27:03 PM »
I don't watch The Simpsons, but I wouldn't be surprised if he has. He's been in almost every cartoon ever.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2003, 10:34:02 PM »
*GASP!!* YOU DON'T WATCH THE SIMPSONS!!? I, for one, am shocked and apalled. The Simpsons are my second strongest addiction!! (After Nintendo, of course. :)   )   Anyone who doesn't watch The Simpsons is utterly insane!!
</rant>

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2003, 10:36:25 PM »
Hah, I find the Simpsons for the most part shocking and appalling.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2003, 10:38:57 PM »
Grrrrr.....!! *explodes with rage*
I'll have you know, my sig is a Simpson's quote! Yeah, that's right! (From Bill Clinton, actually. Heheh...)

--------------------

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2003, 10:41:42 PM »
Hey, I only said for the most part. The stuff that's funny is incredibly funny.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2003, 10:48:43 PM »
Heheheh... Okay, my rage has dulled down. Actually some of the stuff IS shocking and appalling, which is part of what makes it so hilarious.
*Flanders: Feels like I'm wearing nothing at all!*
*Homer (recoils in horror): Aaah Must...wash...eyes...* (Falls backwards down ski slope 'The Colostomizer')

...Sorry.  :)

Despite what some people may say, it is NOT a crude, tasteless show, when compared to most other comedy TV shows.

--------------------

Edited by - Sapphira on 4/18/2003 9:58:49 PM

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2003, 11:57:21 PM »
I believe it. But I usually watch way more high-brow stuff, or old comedy shows like Dick Van Dyke.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2003, 12:03:25 AM »
*raises brow* Oh. You like the classics. I'll stick with my Simpsons and Friends, thank you.  :)

--------------------

Edited by - Sapphira on 4/18/2003 11:03:46 PM

Jman

• Score
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2003, 12:07:34 PM »
Hey!  I thought this was a topic about Kirby!
I also like the Simpsons.  And That 70s show.

Long live the Mario Brothers!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2003, 02:29:59 PM »
I've always thought Meta Knight to have a French accent.  *accented letters*: Ki*r*by ha*s* transfo*r*med i*n*to... To*r*nado Ki*r*by!  By the way, how come Meta Knight is always there when Kirby transforms?

Everybody has the right to stupidity, but you''re abusing the privilage.
Yoshi likes to dance in his backwards saddle!

Print