Print

Author Topic: Glitches  (Read 4609 times)

« on: December 28, 2002, 12:03:18 AM »
While I was playing SMS today I was in Delfino Plaza and I had the Rocket booster, and that place where the big Shine Sprite looking thing is I got in the grassy part and landed in the manhole area without getting in the manhole. Did anyone else get something like this?

L is real 2041!
Don''t argue with an idiot. They will take you to their level and beat you with experience.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2002, 12:14:01 AM »
Yeah! That happened to me too! It must have something to do with the Rocket Nozzle... thanks for the info on reproducing this bug!

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 12/27/2002 10:42:30 PM
That was a joke.

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2002, 12:27:41 AM »
Do you know any others like this?

L is real 2041!
Don''t argue with an idiot. They will take you to their level and beat you with experience.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2002, 12:41:58 AM »
Mm... not really, but there are the few where Mario walks through stuff...
That was a joke.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2002, 01:38:50 PM »
Going around the windmill I got stuck under a root.  It made lots of stars, but didn't take off of Mario's life meter.  It took me several minutes of pressing button to get him free.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2002, 02:54:51 PM »
2 times, when i was jumping into water (doesn´t remember exactly how), he didn´t care about the water and walked on the bottom.

Sign starts here
Sign ends here
Sign starts here
Sign ends here

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2002, 03:34:26 PM »
I fall through the Swinging Ship ride a lot.

"I''m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!"

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2002, 04:48:10 PM »
I could walk under water too but I could only do it when the water was high in delfino plaza

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2002, 01:33:08 AM »
This isn't really a bug, but I think it's funny how you can manipulate the camera into giving away game design secrets in Noki Bay, in the network of tunnels on the left (east) side.
That was a joke.

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2003, 07:14:41 PM »
I know a wierd glitch. If you start squirting than press A to back-flip FLUDD will look like it's squirting but no water comes out after a while FLUDD stops pretending to suirt and Mario still pumps.

-P.S I had a full tank of water

"Special Fred, momma dropped him on his head. Now he thinks he''s a piece of bread. Cause he''s a little bit special."

« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2003, 07:20:26 PM »
One time I was riding one of the pieces of fluff in Pinata Village and it got close to the ground.  I went through the ground and when the fluff thing disappeared, I died!

If Mario is always running around saving Peach, why is he so fat?
Yoshi likes to dance in his backwards saddle!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2003, 11:01:34 PM »
It's Pianta Village, not Pinata Village.

Anyway, I think Mario always pumps, even if there's no water coming out. But I could be wrong.

I write poetry when I`m not looking.
That was a joke.

« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2003, 06:29:48 PM »
I found a glitch in this game, too. When Shadow Mario goes by the market place with Peach, he paints an M. If you drop the fruit on the paint, a sudden burst of smoke will pop in the spot where the fruit originally was, as if it had already "expired." The fruit will then grow back.

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2003, 10:13:56 PM »
I wouldn't call that one a "glitch" so much as the reaction fruit has to paint.  It falls in and gets destroyed.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2003, 05:38:13 AM »
 once on sms I was in bianco hills and I was going to sea if I could go under the water wheal when I was running into it I jumped and mario's legs half sunk into the floore
 wait thers more to it walk away from the water wheal and will fall through the floor when you hit the bottem make shore you keep jumping or you will die Im not lieing

*ninte*
*ninte*

Print