Print

Author Topic: Who is your most hated Mario game or character?  (Read 2849 times)

« on: February 26, 2003, 08:36:15 PM »
My one will have to SMRPG and all the characters in that stupid game! Paper Mario is awsome!

It's ah me Marioguy
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2003, 10:02:26 PM »
Nada.

And where do you get off saying SMRPG is stupid?!

I write poetry when I`m not looking.
That was a joke.

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2003, 07:23:49 AM »
My most hated Mario Game is:

Mario's Time Machine.

It is boringer than a history lesson with my history teacher...and he's is boring too.

And now for something completely different... THERE ARE 2 GHOST ON MY GRADE PHOTO!!! (*PANIC*)
----------
Yay,Finally I''''''''m back... after 6 months Japan x-Trem

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2003, 01:21:07 PM »
My most hated Mario character is: Ukkiki the monkey. I hate him stealing my hat in SM64 and making me slip on a banana peel and go in the direction I didn't want to go in Mario Party 4 (Koopa's Seaside Soiree)

"Special Fred, momma dropped him on his head. Now he thinks he''s a piece of bread. Cause he''s a little bit special."

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2003, 06:54:42 PM »
MIM and MTM are so stupid because they're not even by Ninten do. SMRPG is stupid because of the bad music and the bad storyline. Smithy???

It's ah me Marioguy

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2003, 06:58:14 PM »
I would love to have a copy of SMRPG! That game never reached Australia! Most hated character...hmmmm...must be Tutankoopa!He was so annoying when you had to kill him!And that Chain Chomp with him....grrrrr
Find your inner monkey.

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2003, 07:09:24 PM »
Yeah tukankoopa is prety stupid. I love to hear from a Paper Mario lover. Anyways, I have a copy of SMRPG on my computer and it sucks!

It's ah me Marioguy

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2003, 09:49:57 PM »
SMRPG's music does NOT suck. It's probably because you have it on a computer, and that would distort the music.

Characters:

1. Peach. So utterly annoying!
2. Flying Wiggler (Tetris Attack): His (?) level just SCREAMS "gay".
3. Mario. I can see an interview right now:

"Sir, describe these people in one word. Mario."
Overrated.
"Basketball"
Overrated.
"The diffculty of 6-5 of SMB3"
Overrated.
"Thi---"
Overrated.

Anyways. Games...

1. MIM. Dull... dull, dull, dull. I beat it in 2 days.
2. SMB2. It's too ... weird. I mean, no scoring system of ANY kind? What the hell is up with that? That, and it's a pure rip-off.
3. YSt. Not THAT bad a game... but let's say that my interest in that game was inversely proportinal to the number of days I had it cubed. Thus:

(I)(D^3) = C

Where

I = My interest in the game
D = The number of days I had the game
C = A constant

(I can understand if you don't.)

And there you have it.

Everyone has their own opinions, no matter how WRONG they are.
~I.S.~

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2003, 11:00:05 PM »
C is the speed of light.

And SMRPG's music is good, and great in some parts, like "And My Name's Booster."
The story? How is it bad? It's quite original for a Mario game.

Basketball? Overrated? You, say my favorite sport is overrated? Down with you, sir!
Actually, I like Bowling probably as much as Basketball...

I fear the monkey in your soul.
That was a joke.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2003, 11:16:10 PM »
As a high school swimmer who works 5 times as hard as a high school basketball player and gets about 1/5 the credit... you have to put yourself in my position for that one.

Seriously, looking at my life as a whole, you'd understand why I hate underserving popularity so much.

And "C" Can equal anything in an equation. It is a variable, just like any other letter. In the Theory of Relativity, C is the speed of light. In my equation, it is an unknown numerical constant (As I can't really be defined as a number).

Everyone has their own opinions, no matter how WRONG they are.
~I.S.~

Jman

• Score
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2003, 08:40:19 AM »
Most hated game:  Probably Mario's time machine.  I played it for about a week, and when I found out you don't even stomp any koopas, I was like, forget this game!
Most hated character:  Probably Boomer from SMB3.  His music is awesome, but I just hate the little dork flying around on certain levels.  I especially don't like when he speeds up after the 2nd hit.

Mariomania is still running wild! Whatcha gonna do Bowser, When Mario runs wild on you!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Print