Print

Author Topic: Mario and Luigi are dead?  (Read 46485 times)

« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2003, 11:32:28 PM »
Wolf Man Luigi said, "Sure." Then he ate them for dinner.

"I''m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!"

« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2003, 04:46:49 PM »
But, they gave him indigestion so bad he turned back to normal, living, Luigi.

"Special Fred, momma dropped him on his head. Now he thinks he''s a piece of bread. Cause he''s a little bit special."

Edited by - Dr. Mario on 3/14/2003 2:48:48 PM

« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2003, 06:57:12 PM »
But then a cheese bubble came along, and Luigi ate it and melted from the inside out because it was corrosive.  Mario then went to the Cola machine for some Diet Blood (only 3 calories!) and he said
"X equals negative B plus or minus the square root of quanity B squared minus 4 times A times C all divided by 2 times A"
(That's a real math equation)
Yoshi likes to dance in his backwards saddle!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2003, 12:21:41 AM »
Then Einstein was found with an extreme loss of blood, and everyone knew why. Vampire Mario turned into a bat and flew away, and suddenly the light of dawn hit him and he reverted into normal, living Mario. (Who knows why he didn't turn to dust.)
Meanwhile, Luigi was recovering from the latest happenings . . .

I fear the monkey in your soul.

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 3/14/2003 10:22:48 PM
That was a joke.

« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2003, 07:32:25 PM »
And then Mario changed into his lesser-known 3rd alterego...

Jeff the Mario Maniac!

"Special Fred, momma dropped him on his head. Now he thinks he''s a piece of bread. Cause he''s a little bit special."

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2003, 03:46:43 PM »
And Luigi (Who was SUPPOSED to be dead) slapped Jeff because he hated the quadratic formula in high school math. Jeff (Mario?) was then turned into...

Everyone has their own opinions, no matter how WRONG they are.
~I.S.~

« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2003, 06:09:25 PM »
Dee Dee! She danced around and slapped Luigi, and he became Dexter, boy genius. With their powers and intellect, they found find a way to get back to normal. Their answer was...

Edited by - nintendoexpert89 on 3/18/2003 4:12:28 PM

« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2003, 06:11:25 PM »
McDonald's meals! Dexter forced them into Dee Dee's mouth, saying "Eat this crap, my stupid sister", and she transformed into Mario. Then Mario kicked Dexter until he became Luigi, but he had become a zombie.

Edited by - nintendoexpert89 on 3/18/2003 4:19:05 PM

Jman

• Score
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2003, 11:32:37 PM »
What the heck?  Ed, Edd and Eddy  Showed up on the scene to confront evil Bowser who had stolen their Jawbreakers.  And also to bring Dee Dee back to the cartoon cartoons place.

Mariomania is still running wild! Whatcha gonna do Bowser, When Mario runs wild on you!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2003, 01:35:10 PM »
Then Eustace showed up and whacked Bowser over the head with his mallet, Muriel whacked the Eds over the head with her rolling pin, and Courage just screamed, then took the jawbreakers.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #40 on: March 20, 2003, 12:10:49 AM »
And then Dexter came back and said "You are stüpid! You are stüpid! Oh, and don't forget, you are stüpid!" Meanwhile, Mario and Luigi wondered what in the name of Sam Houston was going on...

That was a joke.

« Reply #41 on: March 20, 2003, 01:38:32 PM »
...so they asked Dexter for a sandwich, and he replied, "Okay, then eat this crap, stüpids!" and he shoved fast food from Denny's down their throats, and they started to scream in agony.

Edited by - nintendoexpert89 on 3/20/2003 11:42:15 AM

« Reply #42 on: March 20, 2003, 02:43:22 PM »
Then the Denny's fast food turned them into cherry pies.

By the way this forum has exceded the limit of Cartoon Network references per page.

Scratch here to reveal prize!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #43 on: March 20, 2003, 08:23:44 PM »
THen, without warning, the koopa kids crashed the party and started beating up various people such as Link and Luigi. Mario got mad and kicked the crud out of Lemmy, his worst rival as they found themselves on the set of WWE Smackdown.

Mariomania is still running wild! Whatcha gonna do Bowser, When Mario runs wild on you!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #44 on: March 20, 2003, 09:46:54 PM »
And then, The Rock came by and started body-slamming people, and then some Transformers transformed and ran over the set. Meanwhile, Link, Fox, and Luigi went looking for Mario . . .

That was a joke.

Print