Print

Author Topic: Mario and Luigi are dead?  (Read 46476 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #60 on: March 29, 2003, 08:43:50 PM »
But then, he decided not to.

I fear the monkey in your soul.
That was a joke.

« Reply #61 on: March 31, 2003, 03:31:56 PM »
But Wario picked it up and showed it toLuigi. It was

Scratch here to reveal prize!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #62 on: March 31, 2003, 09:31:33 PM »
A squeegee! Luigi was sorry for the poor squeegee and so he took it to the hospital.

That was a joke.

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #63 on: April 02, 2003, 11:27:45 PM »
The doctor was none other than Zoda, of Star Tropcis fame.  Zoda saved the sqeuugie, but luigi died of shock after seeing Zoda's medical bill.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #64 on: April 03, 2003, 12:47:01 AM »
But then, Yoda and King Zora revived him.

That was a joke.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #65 on: April 03, 2003, 04:44:48 PM »
There was an evil presence in the air. It smelled funny.  No, I'm not talking about Ash Ketchum, I'm talking about Darth Vader! Darth said: "Luigi, I am your father. And Mario's!"

xbox fears Mariomania, Brother!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #66 on: April 03, 2003, 10:35:51 PM »
Then Grand Admiral Thrawn came out of the shadows and said, "No! I am your father! See the truth within you!" Then, Luke said "Hey Dad! Why are you telling Mario and Luigi that you're their father?" and Vader said "Becase I am!" and Thrawn argued for a while. Luke forgot what he was doing because he left with Mara Jade, and eventually, Mario and Luigi blew off Darth and Thrawn, and went to Endor. The Empire followed them.

That was a joke.

« Reply #67 on: April 06, 2003, 08:03:57 PM »
Then everyone died because this was so dumb. Then Peach laughed.

The little critters of nature: they don't know that they're ugly; that's pretty funny.

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #68 on: April 06, 2003, 09:16:46 PM »
Then everone came back to life again because all the Star Wars characters were gone, and the story started over.

It was a beautiful day in the Mushroom Kingdom...

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #69 on: April 07, 2003, 12:14:08 AM »
...when suddenly, lightning struck the sun and it turned into a huge truck.

You can be silent and let the world think you are a fool, or you can open your mouth and remove all doubt.
That was a joke.

« Reply #70 on: April 07, 2003, 04:28:16 PM »
Then Mario and Luigi died (that's what this is about), and it started to rain sponges.

The little critters of nature: they don't know that they're ugly; that's pretty funny.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #71 on: April 07, 2003, 10:29:02 PM »
But Mario and Luigi showed up driving the huge truck, and no one knew who was buried that day, while the Mario Bros. were doing deliveries...

You can be silent and let the world think you are a fool, or you can open your mouth and remove all doubt.
That was a joke.

« Reply #72 on: April 08, 2003, 05:40:32 PM »
Toad showed up and ran around, kicking people because he went insane after playing "Mario is Missing!".

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #73 on: April 08, 2003, 08:49:08 PM »
Then a sponge hit him, and for some strange reason he was sucked up into the sponge like a liquid.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #74 on: April 08, 2003, 09:40:48 PM »
Then SpongeBob Squarepants walked up and...

That was a joke.

Print