Print

Author Topic: Time to introduce myself  (Read 3090 times)

Jman

• Score
« on: March 24, 2003, 08:52:33 AM »
Hi, I'm Jman. I've been posting for a little while before I finally decided to introduce myself to the ones that don't know me.  From ,looking at my signature, you can tell that I'm a big fan of Mario and Wrestling.  They should make a Super Mario Wrestling v.s. WWe game.  I'd love to see Brock Lesnar F-5 Bowser.  My subject for this introduction: How long have you been a Mario fan?  Like I said in a different topic, I first played SMB2 on a friend's NES in the early 90s.

Mariomania is still running wild! Whatcha gonna do Bowser, When Mario runs wild on you!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2003, 07:15:01 PM »
It's nice to meet you, I'll see ya hangin' around.
 n/a

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2003, 07:31:15 PM »
Nice to meet ya! How long have I been a Mario fan? Hmm... Lesse.... I don't have enough fingers to count... Hold on.. I'll take of my sock... Sorry about the smell... About 12 years. Keep in mind I'm 15, so most of my life is been based around Mario. The first Mario game I can remember playing was... Mario Bros, on the Atari 7800, or Donkey Kong on the Atari 2600... Yeah.. Thats the one.. "Blockman" instead of "Jumpman", and "Big Brown Turd" instead of "Donkey Kong"

I''m so lazy, I hired someone to sit around and do nothing for me!!
More shtick than you can shake a stick at.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2003, 09:18:15 PM »
Hey. Welcome. Stay. Please?

Anyways, I've been a Mario fan for... *Counts on fingers* 13 years? Since I was 3. SNES still rules over j00 all.

Everyone has their own opinions, no matter how WRONG they are.
~I.S.~

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2003, 11:17:34 PM »
Hmm... at least 11 years. I wanted a SNES for years after I first played SMAS, and I still don't have a real one.

Welcome to the board, and please, do try to stay around, eh?

I fear the monkey in your soul.
That was a joke.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2003, 06:11:43 PM »
Man, I love that system.  But I like the N64 too.

xbox fears Mariomania, Brother!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2003, 11:26:22 PM »
I like NES, SNES, N64 and GCN. Heh.

That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2003, 02:29:10 PM »
Hey! I'm new here too! (Actually, I've been at TMK for several years, but I just registered yesterday.)

How long? Hmmm...  Since I was 5, I think.  I remember playing SMB,2, and 3 on the NES at my friend's house.  Wow, it's been 11 years!
Although I didn't become a TRUE Mario fan 'til I was around 7. (That's when we got the SNES--our first game system. Best Christmas Ever!)

The 1964th person
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2003, 02:34:28 PM »
whoops!

The 1964th person

Edited by - Sapphira on 4/1/2003 12:35:22 PM
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2003, 02:34:30 PM »
Sigh...
I'll never get to play GCN again...
My poor, poor Animal Crossing Town...
Eh, I'll just cheat and turn back the clock.

The 1964th person

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2003, 08:25:12 PM »
Umm... why is that?

That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2003, 10:18:30 AM »
My parents have taken my GCN privilages away until I get caught up in all my school work.  Long story short, I had mono or chronic fatigue or something and have been sick off and on since November.  So you can see it's gonna be impossible to get cought up. Sigh...

The 1964th person

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2003, 12:35:35 AM »
I see.
My parents are NICE.
Heheh.

That was a joke.

Print