Print

Author Topic: into the real world  (Read 15388 times)

« on: March 24, 2003, 08:23:34 PM »
Allright, I'm writing this, as well as my other story. the way this works is, we each write a part of a story, using our real world selves, set in the MK. I repeat REAL WORLD SELVES. NOT FAN CHARACTERS. THE PERSON TYPING AT YOUR COMPUTER.
I really can't say if this will work.(I think I tried something like this before, but there are different people posting so we'll see.)
Allright rules:
1. I appreciate humor but try not to make it extremely silly or stupid.
2. no "sucked into the computer" stories. you should be already in the mk.
3. again, no fan characters, you play as yourself.

oh! Gotta go!

The world would be a much cleaner place if people would eat their own trash.
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2003, 04:22:24 PM »
Me: Ahhhhhh! Get off my leg you stupid Goomba! Hey is that a coin? Cool! Now I have enough money to buy that Mario cap.

Wario: That coin is mine!

Me: Shut Up! {punches Wario}

Wario: Oww!

Me: See ya! I'm gonna buy some Mario merchandise! By the way, Wario your standing on a dead Goomba.

Wario: Aigh!

Scratch here to reveal prize!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2003, 05:06:23 PM »
Me: Die Lemmy!  Backbone buster!
Lemmy:  owwwwwwwww...
Announcer guy:  He wins it!  The title is his!
Me:  I'd like to call down Bowser!
Bowser:  THis isn't WWE, it's the mushroom Kingdom!
Me: Well, I should get like 50,000 points then!
Bowser and I duked it out until I tossed him out of the Mushroom ring.
Me:  Watch your back, Lemmy, Or The hammer will smash you!!!!

Mariomania is still running wild! Whatcha gonna do Bowser, When Mario runs wild on you!
« Last Edit: January 31, 2006, 05:16:01 PM by Jman »
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2003, 05:54:42 PM »
Ooookay... I guess I should have explained things a little better. It's a continuing story. Someone writes part, and someone else continues, but connects their post to the one preceeding it.
example:
Post 1:Screech did so and so, to so and so. then he did so and so.bla bla bla.
Post 2: lets' say...jman. jman did so and so, then met screech in such and such a place. they did so and so.

kinda like that, except each post is a story, preferably not written in script form.

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2003, 08:45:44 PM »
Mario Master was walking through the Mushroom Kingdom when...
Yoshi likes to dance in his backwards saddle!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2003, 04:18:58 PM »
...suddenly Sapphira jumped out from behind a bush, screaming madly to scare her next victim. She was so very bored in the MK because none of the famous celebrities like Mario or Yoshi were there.

She had been waiting outside Peach's Castle for days and days, hoping to catch SOMEONE famous so she could get their autograph.

But, Suffice it to say, she'd had no luck so now she enjoyed scaring people from behind bushes.

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2003, 06:41:53 PM »
Screech was relaxing in his house, his hammock swung back and forth peacefully. all of a sudden, he heard wild screaming. It surprised him so much that he fell out of his hammock. He heard the screaming coontinue, so being the naturally curious, person he was, he went to check it out.

He arrived at the princess's palace, but wasn't about to go in. He knew that he wasn't alowed in. but the screaming kept coming. He walked around to the other side where he saw several toads covering their ears. as well as mario master angrily yelling to sapphira about the danger of jumping out at people. screech went over to speak to his fellow topic participators.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2003, 06:57:43 PM »
Sapphira grinned sheepishly at the huge disturbance she just caused.

Sapphira: Oops...heheh..sorry... I didn't mean to be so loud...

Everyone had just finished uncovering their ears when suddenly...

--------------------
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2003, 07:38:02 PM »
Hirocon came running up to the castle, exhausted and out of breath.  He had an urgent message for Princess Peach, but seeing that nobody was at the castle except for some TMK fans and a bunch of Toads, he knew that he was already too late.  His message said...

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2003, 10:12:29 PM »
...that Grand Viceroy Chupperson Weird had invited Peach to lunch. When Hirocon got to the castle, CW had already contacted the Princess by other means, and they were already at the Mushroom Cafe.
Meanwhile, Hirocon, Screech, Mario Master, and Sapphira were wondering what the heck was going on, and they all hid under a bush, when suddenly, Toad (THE Toad) shot out of a cannon, followed by a barrage of Golf and Tennis balls. Toad landed on the roof of the castle, and found Prof. Elvin Gadd camping out on the roof. He began to ask the prof a question, but then Gadd interrupted him. He said . . .

I fear the monkey in your soul.
That was a joke.

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2003, 02:04:41 AM »
"What's with the golf and tennis balls?"

Toad replied...

« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2003, 07:47:54 AM »
"They mistook me for one at the Golf fields, and then I had the same problem playing tennis."  Just then, Mario Master pulled out a hand-held telescope just in time to see Bowser's retarded clown thing (yeah, REALLLLY good camoflage there...) flying across the sky.  So Mario Master starts running blindly towards Bowser's Keep when...
Yoshi likes to dance in his backwards saddle!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2003, 09:13:35 AM »
Jman appeared out of nowhere and blasted him with his special gun that restores vision.
Then I lept up and declared myself champion of the Mushroom Kingdom.  Just then, someone appeared behind me, it was. . . .

xbox fears Mariomania, Brother!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2003, 03:39:21 PM »
Sapphira! She started running in circles crying, "Bowser! Bowser, Bowser, Bowser, Bowser!"

Suddenly a tennis ball hit her on the back of her head. Rubbing it, she looked up toward where the ball had come from. But she then noticed in the sky...

--------------------

Jman

• Score
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2003, 07:36:26 PM »
The bird that kidnaps Link's sister in Legend of Zelda the Windwaker!  He was about to grab Sapphira, when Jman made some fried chicken.  The bird took the chicken and flew off.  Little did anyone know that Pikachu was in the chicken basket. The bird chewed Pika and swallowed him. hehehehe!

xbox fears Mariomania, Brother!

Print