Print

Author Topic: into the real world  (Read 15392 times)

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2003, 09:15:05 PM »
Sapphira and Dr. Mario crashed to the ground with a thud. Rubbing her sore head, she screamed, "What the HECK are you doing!!??? Are you insane?! You could've killed me!!" She proceeded to pulverize him.

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2003, 10:12:01 PM »
By this time, everyone could hear that the stampede had ended, so they assumed that they were safe.  They went back to the grounds outside the castle...only to see what all those chain chomps had been running from.  It was...

« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2003, 09:38:49 AM »
the Olsen Twins! "Oh no!" I cried, "No wonder they were running! Those stupid twins make the worst movies! I'm sorry, but your princess is in another castle."

I'm sorry, but your princess is in another castle.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2003, 12:46:01 AM »
Then a lone Chain Chomp bit nintendoexpert89 for having such an obsession with the Olsen twins. Meanwhile, CW was looking for a decent radio staion...

You can be silent and let the world think you are a fool, or you can open your mouth and remove all doubt.
That was a joke.

« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2003, 09:15:45 AM »
Then I laughed to see that a chain chomp bit Bill Clinton. Then Mario's voice sounded like a pineapple milkshake.

No, my sister never says anything to me, except: "I'm going to kill you."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2003, 09:51:03 PM »
CW was confused.
That was a joke.

« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2003, 07:14:36 AM »
Aren't we all.

No, my sister never says anything to me, except: "I'm going to kill you."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2003, 07:47:15 AM »
Sapphira scratched her head.
"Uhh...is it me, or has this turned into a Total Insanity story?"

Too tired to make more progress in the story, Sapphira sat down and fell asleep. *Zzzz...too early...*

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2003, 11:02:51 AM »
Then my cat (Luigi) came and bit everyone.

Scratch here to reveal prize!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2003, 12:31:21 AM »
Then a bunch of people flew across the sky, but there was something wrong. They lacked clothing! Everyone ran for cover and screamed.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2003, 12:33:44 AM »
"Look!" said Toad (who somehow returned), "A Chain Chomp!"

--------------------

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2003, 12:42:48 AM »
Then, the naked people turned into Chain Chomps. Very heavy Chain Chomps.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2003, 12:54:22 AM »
The Chain Chomps then realized the existance of gravity and their weight ratio to the wings' flapping speed, and they all fell from the sky.

--------------------

Jman

• Score
« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2003, 11:28:31 AM »
Suddenly, everything went dark.  A while later, all the posters taking part in this story had been captured by Bowser.  So Link came into the story and called upon the master sword.

Waluigi, what a waste of name for Wario's brother.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2003, 02:21:22 PM »
Heh. This sounds like fun. I'll try it. Maybe.

Steve sat there in his really HUGE castle. You see, one day he found this HUGE bag of money, and decided to build a large castle that essentially dwarfed the Princess's.

One day, he sat there, bored, watching his TV, which somehow got channels from just about every dimension.

Me: Ah yes..... 24-hour a day game shows! *drool*

... Steve was apparently very bored. he decided to take a walk. When he went outside (After losing himself yet again in his large castle), he saw that everything was quite dark.

Me: Meh, obviously the work of Bowser. And I bet that that overrated Mario is gonna save the day and everyone will love him! Well, I say 'Pfffffffffft!' to that!

Hey look, a mushroom retainer!

Steve began shooting the mushroom retainer with a staple gun in obvious boredom.

Yep. That's about what I'd do in the Mushroom Kingdom. Build a freakishly large castle, and shoot stuff with a staple gun. Maybe wander around for a while.

Congratulations! You have just been blessed by the wisdom of Steve.
~I.S.~

Print