Print

Author Topic: What does your "User Name" mean?  (Read 12183 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #45 on: June 05, 2003, 08:56:21 PM »
I should play that.
That was a joke.

« Reply #46 on: June 09, 2003, 05:31:35 PM »
well Tails is my favorite sonic charecter and Tails doesn't have a metalic counterpart (Coughmetalsoniccough) so I'm his metalic counterpart.

« Reply #47 on: June 09, 2003, 05:40:40 PM »
Mine is jon because everyone calls me that. I was going to do Clown because that's my nickname at school. I was also thinking of Mario World because that would be the name of my future website(I want one or at least can help with one). But I decided that jon was easy to type.^_^
Plus, there's too many 'Mario' names. I probably should've done something with Luigi in the name, but jon is easier.
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #48 on: June 09, 2003, 05:47:38 PM »
One question: Why didn't you guys capitalize you user names? If you're lazy, when you make posts, you don't have to capitalize it, and it'll still turn out capitalized, you know.

Then there's me who doesn't even *HAVE* to type in anything in that spot--just click in the box--, nor put in the password, 'cuz the comp will do it automatically. :)

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #49 on: June 09, 2003, 06:28:46 PM »
Exactly! Sapphira's got it!
Oops, but I remembered, Jon looks pretty stupid to me, so I'll go with jon. It's easy for when people write my name in their posts when they're flaming at me!!!
Darn toes. I mean those people who are evil-like, well, you know-BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Bowser laugh.

« Reply #50 on: June 09, 2003, 07:20:38 PM »
Y'know jon, if you really want a website, you could MAKE one.. Geocities is pretty easy to use. You should try it.
More shtick than you can shake a stick at.

« Reply #51 on: June 09, 2003, 07:23:18 PM »
Really!?! If it costs money, then tell me. I'm too scared to go there and they suddenly want $100 off me! If you claim that it's easy-HOW easy?

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #52 on: June 09, 2003, 07:42:57 PM »
 Keep in mind that if someone was going to charge you for something, they'd need your credit card number, rather, your parent's card number to do so. As long as you don't enter such information, you're safe.

Geocities is sickingly easy to use. Trust me.

« Reply #53 on: June 09, 2003, 07:47:19 PM »
Yeah, well, I did check it out and I need to ask which package would be best for a beginner?
Oh, I was thinking about the free one, but I don't think I have much small files on my computer. I have MIDI's for music, pictures, I can write some game help/Mario stories...I don't know where to begin!

Print