Print

Author Topic: (insert adjective here) stories  (Read 86458 times)

« on: June 12, 2003, 09:01:52 PM »
This is a place where you can tell all those zany, unbelievable, scary, weird, and anyother adjective you can add stories! Ill add a couple a later...
It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!

Edited by - Marionut#1 on 7/27/2003 4:00:23 PM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2003, 08:31:05 PM »
Aw man this hilarious story happened to me mainly in the Shopko and Walmart stores…but it started in the Costco store…. Well While were going through the Costco store I noticed this blond girl in pigtails..it caught my eye, because not only was her and her family checking out in the next register, but she was wearing pig tails…a hair style I hadn’t seen in a while…And I think that she and her friend was checking me out…but anyway…;P  Well anyway, out here the Costco and Shopco Stores are joined..so after we get out of there We go next door….Well I pass the book section and this picture book commemorating the war with Iraq catches my eye…So Im busy looking at cool tanks, missiles, and other hi tech stuff when I hear a couple girls giggling in the Womens clothing department…I didn’t pay any attention to this…so what happened next startled me….I hear the pig tailed girl say this just loud enough for me to hear a couple Isles across… “Well I don’t know about you, but I have to Pee Really bad”  Right after That im thinking..whoa..did she just say what I think she said? So, without moving a muscle, I quickly glance up to see the same girl..then I glanced back at the book…Then I though “Hey weren’t those the girls I saw at Costco?” So I look up from my book and confirm it…this all took about 2 seconds to do..so she looks me straightly in the face and says “Ya you heard me right bud, I have to take a pee bad…” I immediately thought up some witty responces, but before I could restrain the urge to laught my butt off right there, they were gone..After that we leave the store, and go to Walmart…well when we check out I see the SAME two girls looking at some girly magazines by the check out counter…so..I go over..pic up some AA batteries which were close and casually say “Well I hope you got your business done..” They looked at me and giggled..Never seen um again after that…The first thing I thought of on the way home was “I cant wait to tell the fellas at the FF about this..” The second thing I though up was “wouldn’t that have been funny if that had been Sapphira and I didnt know it..."….;P

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2003, 11:13:49 PM »
lol, no that wouldn't have been me.

1. I've never even *BEEN* to your state.

2. I haven't worn pigtails since about age 4...although I *did* wear braided pigtails several years ago at camp... Too "girly" for me.

3. I never go anywhere, really.

4. I would have used better grammar ;P --"pee really badly"  

5. I'm not the flirting type.

6. I've never even *HEARD* of Shopco.

Although I *am* blonde, and I tend to blurt out stuff like that in public--if I'm with friends or family and feel really comfortable. ...But if someone overheard me and gave me a strange look, I'd be totally embarrassed and blushing.

--------------------

Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.

"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2003, 11:08:34 AM »
Funny stuff happens to me every day, but I can never remember any of it. Wierd.

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2003, 08:57:00 PM »
You want a story, eh? Hmm...I guess this will work.

Once, in the Edmonton Mall, I was eating a late night dessert at their Death By Chocolate dessert restaurant. I was sharing a giant chocolate mousse with a strawberry on top with a good friend of mine. She was drinking a coffee, also. After eating a bit, I say, "Want the strawberry?" She replies, "Feed me a bite."
I suavely pick up the strawberry and slowly bring it up toward her quivering, eager mouth. A few of the strawberry seeds catch the light as I move the berry and glisten softly in the darkened restaurant. The soft murmur of far-away patrons echoes through the nearly empty building. A clock ticks quietly in the background. Her succulent lips part ever more slightly to accommodate the strawberry's arrival. It is mere inches from her mouth now. Hearts race. Time stands still. It is only a matter of millimeters.

The strawberry slips from my grasp, plummets two feet down straight into her coffee cup, and splashes steaming hot coffee all over her.

A day in the life of Lizard Dude. Thank you.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2003, 11:52:43 PM »
That was a joke.

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2003, 09:10:53 AM »
...what?

I''m the master of Mario and Pokémon!
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2003, 05:53:45 PM »
ROFLMBO!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2003, 12:58:52 AM »
AhHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am not going on a diet!"
Deezer was here.

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2003, 09:33:44 AM »
That's hilarious!

I have a story. The adjective would probably be ironic.

A couple years ago my mom desided that she wanted to remodel the bathroom. And one of the things that she wanted to add, was one of those little circut thingys (that shuts off the power if you get electricuted). I thought this was a joke. I'm like, "How many times has somebody flicked that light switch? Thousands, right. And nobody's gotten shocked yet!" Well, my mom installed it anyway. Then one day I happened to flick that stupid light switch, and I almost got elecricuted! That little curcit thing saved me a whole lot of pain.

Edited by - Dr. Mario on 7/11/2003 8:35:30 AM

« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2003, 07:10:33 PM »
This story happened about 15 minutes ago...

*Dad calls Lowes on Cell phone*
Hello can I have plumbing?
Thank you
Hello do you guys have swamp coolers?
Ok can one of those fit in the back of a Ford Explorer?
How much will it be?
Ok whats your name?
and your last name? Ok
*Hangs up*
*Talks it over with Mom*
*Calls Lowes back up*
Hello I just called and I think I talked to a guy named Dave?
He told me his last name...something with a K..I cant remember it...
Oh ya maybe it was Mario...
Hello?
Hi Mario I think I just talked to you...Ok ya we decided to take that swamp cooler...its the last one? Ok..
*gets off phone*
Mom: How in the world did you get Dave out of Mario?
Me: Geez dad was it like this: Hello is this Dave? NO its-a-me..Mario..
*Mom and I burst into Laughter*

Now if youll excuse me..I have to move atleast 2 dozen baby kittens out from underneath the front porch...no Im not kidding..the dumb cats seem to think it will make a GREAT home..it being 100 or above with absolutely NO humidity...but however its not the berries having about 50 cats living underneath your front porch...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!

Edited by - Marionut#1 on 7/17/2003 7:15:37 PM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2003, 08:08:46 PM »
"but however when its not the berries having about 50 cats living underneath your front porch..."

I'm still trying to figure out what that meant...
Anyways, so you have this heat too? Man, we don't get a break living up here.

« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2003, 08:11:17 PM »
You call yourself a Montanan and you dont know what "It isnt the berries" means? Tell ya what...if you can explain to me as to "What the dukar" means Ill explain....

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2003, 08:25:03 PM »
So you seek knowledge of the great dukar? Excellent. Request granted. It is, however, more of a...story, so I will write it in the appropriate area.

« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2003, 08:26:23 PM »
And....?

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!

Edited by - Marionut#1 on 7/17/2003 7:27:11 PM

It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Print