Print

Author Topic: (insert adjective here) stories  (Read 86323 times)

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2003, 08:23:03 PM »
Okay, story time! ;)
First one:

Yesterday my family went to the beach (no crud). It was REALLY close--we even had a view of it (well, sorta ;P) from the hotel room. About 100-yard walk.

Anyway, I was tired, so my family went without me. I finally come down around 11:45, clad in jean shorts (which I NEVER where shorts--blech!) and a spaghetti-strap shirt over top of my swimming suit. (Eww eww ewwww! According to a survey, almost EVERY woman in the word thinks she looks better in *underwear* than in a swimming suit (I wouldn't go *THAT* far)--anyway, that's about how unattractive it feels.)  So yeah, shorts, tanktop and swimsuit, not to mention my incredibly "pale" skin compared to everyone else on the beach with bronzed skin (Oh yes, and did I mention I don't really like my figure, either?) So I'm about as self-conscious right now as a  nerd dancing in front of the whole school. ('Scuse the bad similie XD)

Sighing heavily, feeling the judging eyes upon me, I walk down the wooden stairs thinking, "Just get down to the beach. Find your family and get down to the stinkin' beach."  I vaguely remember seeing a few people back at the stairs.

I continue walking, when I hear a low whistle and a voice lowly say, "Look at that hottie!"--obviously not for anyone but the speaker's friend to hear.

Feeling even more self-conscious, I take a quick glance around. I'm the only young-looking female within sight. I was shocked. They were talking about *me*!

Now THERE'S something I've never been called... Pretty, yes, but I wouldn't say I'm "hot." "Cute" is probably a better word. That's just so weird! ^_^

Adjective(s) to describe this story: weird, yet flattering.

Next story: ironic and hilarious XD

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.

Edited by - Sapphira on 7/22/2003 5:56:31 AM
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2003, 11:26:13 PM »
Ugh, I just got back from my trip and want to sleep. BUT, in the spirit of Sapphira, I will give a preview for MY first trip story that I will post tomorrow.

It involves [CENSORED]. Hmm, the story might require some censoring to meet Fungi Forum guidlines...

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2003, 06:29:04 AM »
Hey Sapph..the strangest thing was I was thinking about making a comic..basically *cough* making fun *cough* of your trip...Which....basically was the same thing you wrote....now whos the phsycic? O_o ;P

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2003, 07:55:54 AM »
well it looks like I wont have enough time yet again to write my complete vacation journal...but Ill leave you with a story...

The day we arrived at the Ozarks..I went out on the Jetski..with Nich...hes about a month older than myself..and (obviously) an 86er..
So anyway were motering out of the docks so that we could get past the no wake zone...this is about oh I dont know..5:00PM? and the sun is in our face...he leans over (just about dumping us)and cups his hand and splashes water all over his face..I then do the same thing..and ask why he did it...he says " Oh no reason..my face was just hot"
to which I replyied "Oh I thought it might have been an ancient Jetski ritual" We both laughed about that later..and we had a good time goin about 40 miles an hour..Man it seemed like we were going about 80...

so anyway..I hope you had a good laugh..more funny stories to come..

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2003, 09:46:29 AM »
One time, I was at our house near a lake with my whole family(all eight of us, including the dog) and some other family.  Four of us were on the hammock, and one person would push and he would jump on it.  So my friend's little brother pushed us, he tried to jump on the hammock, but he missed and flew over and landed on the ground on the other side.  Then we swung back and he was under the hammock and knocked me off and I flew off the hammock over him.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2003, 10:10:48 AM »
Umm...okay...

That story I just shared is starting to show my mild histronia. :P

==Next Story==
When we first got there, my dad and bro were at the beach while I was playing GBA in my room. My mom went out to get something and told me to pay attention if she couldn't get in. (The keycards were acting up)

After a while, I heard my mom when she got in. She was laughing, feeling incredibly stupid.

She said the key wasn't working, so she knocked and she knocked and she knocked.
No answer.
"Julie, answer the door!!" she yelled, continuing to bang on it.

A few minutes later, a woman came down the breezeway.
"Ma'am, can I help you?"
"Yeah, I can't get into my room."
"Oh. I think you have the wrong room; this is ours."

Major "D'OH!!!"  She was at 210. We were at 209.  We were razzing her about that the whole time!!

Well, two days later our whole family went to the beach (same day as the "hottie" incident. :P ) My dad and I stayed longer. After a few hours, we decided to head back. We carried all the beach junk back to the car. My mom sent my brother down to help.  We finish, so he and I go back up (he having the key), while my dad closes up the van.

Of course, my brother, being the freak he is, runs on ahead of me and goes inside. Figuring he'll lock me out, I roll my eyes and continue up the stairs. I count the rooms down. *11...10...9...Okay, I'm here.*

I knock on the door. No answer. Again. No answer. Again, more annoyed.
"Steven, this isn't funny! Let me in!" (Sigh. Why are little brothers (well, *younger* is more correct, being that he's about twice my size @_@) have to be such a pain in the butt?

I'm REALLY annoyed now, continuing to yell at him to let me in. Laughing. I pause. I hear it again. I look down to the floor below me. I see my brother and dad.
"Julie, what are you doing up there?" my bro laughs.

I feel incredibly stupid. I was at 309. I wanted *2*09. Without paying attention, I had walked up another flight of stairs. D'OH!!!!!!!!! So much for making fun of my mom... >_<

--------------------
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2003, 10:17:23 AM »
ROFLMBO! Now I have yet another thing to Raz her about...
*grins evily*

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2003, 10:25:32 AM »
Oh joy. Here we go again. >:P
Oh, and that's "razz"--"Raz" is Raini's husband. :P

--------------------

« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2003, 11:42:06 AM »
Hence the Capitalization...its a pun you dummy! ;PPPP

Oh boy...now just to think up some hotel jokes....oh BTW what hotel did you stay in? Motel 6, Super 8? what?

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2003, 12:01:38 PM »
ppppfff...! It wasn't part of a motel chain. This was a unique one exclusive to Myrtle Beach. And it was a *hotel,* not a motel. :P

--------------------

« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2003, 01:39:19 PM »
oh...well excuse me...my family aint as rich as yours....can I borrow $99.96 from you so I can buy a GBASP?
BWAHAHAHA ;P

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2003, 01:58:20 PM »
My family's not "rich." I'd say we're upper Middle Class. :P  (And my parents are VERY good at using their money wisely.)
We just happened to get a REALLY good deal on our hotel suite with a (sort of) ocean view.  Normally we stay at Motel 6s and the like. So nya. :P

Oh, and I have another funny vacation story, but I'll tell it later.

--------------------

« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2003, 04:18:22 PM »
It was just a joke...*sigh* so can I still borrow the money?
BWAHAHAHA!

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2003, 04:27:49 PM »
Umm...no. *I* would like 100 bucks, myself. But we don't always get what we want, now, do we.

--------------------

Edited by - Sapphira on 7/23/2003 3:28:58 PM

« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2003, 04:34:45 PM »
rats...say do you have sales tax out there by you?

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Print