Print

Author Topic: (insert adjective here) stories  (Read 86318 times)

« Reply #330 on: March 06, 2011, 05:19:06 AM »
Darn it.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 05:24:14 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #331 on: March 08, 2011, 12:30:22 AM »
I wouldn't mind if my CT changed, but I apparently haven't said anything CT worthy in a long time (at least three years. Hurr)

(Thank you, whichever mod did that!)
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 12:03:15 AM by Toad »
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #332 on: March 09, 2011, 04:00:53 PM »
:|
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #333 on: March 09, 2011, 07:22:57 PM »
+_+
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #334 on: March 30, 2011, 07:17:48 PM »
MY CAR CAUGHT ON FIRE TODAY

Nah not really. But it could have. I was on my way from the 99ยข store to the courthouse--the trial broke before lunch, but my friend has an internship there so I returned way before lunch intending to play my DS until lunch happened.

AND THEN MY CAR BURST INTO FLAMES

Well more like smoke billowed out of the back seat, I freaked out and parked and called my dad (because for some reason my brain thinks that he is the hero to ask first, rather than Triple-A

Turns out there were really really old cables connecting from my radio to absolutely nothing inside the trunk. Must have been a stereo or something in there before the previous owner sold the car. They were shorting out and melting into the floor.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #335 on: May 31, 2011, 12:11:02 AM »
I just saw a spider crawling on my microwave and instantly the freakin' song pops into my head.

Then I killed the spider.

The adjective for this story was "murderous".

« Reply #336 on: August 30, 2011, 02:43:19 AM »
Today there was this extremely short but extremely powerful storm that ripped through my town today for about four minutes. It came out of innocent looking partly-cloudy skies and almost immediately reverted to bright clear sunshine afterward. It's the first day of college here so tons of fresh students walking around in their best-impression clothes got annihilated by super rain and ultro-hail. Hilarious.

But this is not how I experienced the storm.

I had the morning off because I was working late for the Madden 12 midnight release. My sister (who I live with) left for her first day of grad school and I played some 360, listened to a podcast, read some stuff. About an hour before I had to leave to work, I went upstairs to take a shower. The sky out the window was peaceful and there was no wind.

I started to shower and after a bit I started to notice a roaring noise louder than the shower itself. It sounded like Thor himself was attacking my house with torrential rain, booms of thunder, and percussive hail beats. In the small windowless bathroom, however, I was cut off from actually knowing what was going on. Had Irene crossed the continent or something?

I quickly finished showering and opened the bathroom door. Directly down the stairs from my bathroom is my front door and kitchen with a window. Oddly, I didn't hear any rain or wind anymore and it looked like sunlight from the window was hitting the bottom of the stairs. Thinking "wait, then what was all that noise?" I ran downstairs without putting any clothes on and looked out the window. The ground was littered with tree branches, melting hailstones, and wetness. I turn to go back upstairs and just at that moment my drenched sister busts in the front door to see me standing BUTT ASS NAKED in the kitchen.

It took some convincing but I think I finally got her to believe I don't do horrible things in the kitchen involving marmalade while she's out. The greatest arguments on my side were the fact that I was wet and the fact that I was flaccid.

The adjective for this story was "naked".

« Reply #337 on: August 30, 2011, 05:49:50 PM »
That song you linked in your previous post still makes me really uncomfortable. My brain literally cannot decide how to feel about it.

« Reply #338 on: August 30, 2011, 10:28:49 PM »
After hearing it for the first time, I favourited it and watched it repeatedly.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #339 on: September 02, 2011, 06:52:21 PM »
Can't stop laughing at naked in kitchen story.

« Reply #340 on: September 03, 2011, 12:19:15 AM »
I busted out laughing, probably the best personal story I've read in a while.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #341 on: September 04, 2011, 05:07:15 AM »
This is the story that made me realise that reading the last paragraph first is a really terrible idea.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #342 on: April 10, 2013, 10:05:01 AM »
While driving, I'm a lot like my dad. Everyone's doing something wrong, and if no one is around to hear it, I'll swear my ass off about it. Nothing I'd ever actually say to a person, but honestly, compartmentalized and one-sided road rage is just a fun and harmless way to blow off steam that's better than punching a pillow.

So I'm coming back from town yesterday and I'm at a light turning left. There's one car in front of me and a truck behind me. The light turns green and the car in front of me goes, and I follow at a generous distance, and the truck behind me lets out a honk.

"Oh, what the ****? I'm not taking that long, where in the hell do you have to be so bad that me taking a second to go makes you lose your [dukar]? You crazy *******..." I watched to see how close the truck would follow me or if any other crazy *******ry would be displayed, but nothing notable happened and I lost it at a four-way stop.

Until it pulled into my driveway a minute after I did. It was my dad.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print