Print

Author Topic: The circle  (Read 116223 times)

Jman

• Score
« Reply #690 on: January 05, 2007, 12:49:18 AM »
It's supposed to be kind of like Mario Bar, but this was honestly just a discussion topic, with the name taken from That 70 Show.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #691 on: January 05, 2007, 01:05:13 AM »
Alright. I will tell you all about my sadness:

Ever since I started reading the original text of Nancy Drew books, from the 30-early 50's, I can tell they're better than the revised versions. The revised ones don't have as much spice as the original books and they're shorter by five chapters. I am now devastated that they're making a Nancy Drew movie and she has a Sidekick! At least, it looks like that, and it's a modern Nancy Drew! You cannot make Nancy Drew modern, every fan knows that.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #692 on: January 05, 2007, 01:23:36 PM »
There's already been I think two Nancy Drew movies made a long time ago, one that wasn't based on a book, and the other was based on the one with the Hidden Staircase, I think.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #693 on: January 05, 2007, 01:37:18 PM »
In the new movie, Nancy has brown hair. All of this is angst. I read a book and they said the early Nancy Drew movies potrayed her as a ditzy girl.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Print