Print

Author Topic: Super Smash Brothers: WWE style!  (Read 56114 times)

Jman

• Score
« Reply #105 on: June 08, 2004, 05:15:04 PM »
Mario: Well, now we go backstage for an interview with the man who created SSB Live, Jman.  Cranky Kong gave the interview earlier today, and here it is.
(Interview tape plays)

Cranky: Cranky Kong here with Jman today.  Now, you have seen many things happen since this show has existed.  Some good things, some bad things, and some sick twisted things.
Jman: Well, if you're referencing Bowser pounding Luigi Lover with a trash can, then yeah that is twisted.
Cranky: What are your words for Bowser just days from your collision in that 10 person elimination match at UST?
Jman: Bowser!  I know you're out there riht now, and I can rightly say you are one sick freak.  I mean, who besides you, the world's biggest idiot besides lateranus, would go after a girl like that?  I'm almost disgraced to face off against a woman beating slimebag like you!  I wish I could fight somebody else after I've finished kicking your girl hitting butt!

Cranky: Well, we've run out of time.  See everyone tonight for SSB Live!
(tape ends)

Jman: I hope that Link is ready for a beating, cause I'm not letting up!

CRanky: Jman vs Link is next!

Something I might say to marioguy in the circle: "If you can''t say something kind, then shut your mouth and get the heck outta my circle!"  
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #106 on: June 08, 2004, 05:17:31 PM »
Mario: Well, now we go backstage for an interview with the man who created SSB Live, Jman.  Cranky Kong gave the interview earlier today, and here it is.
(Interview tape plays)

Cranky: Cranky Kong here with Jman today.  Now, you have seen many things happen since this show has existed.  Some good things, some bad things, and some sick twisted things.
Jman: Well, if you're referencing Bowser pounding Luigi Lover with a trash can, then yeah that is twisted.
Cranky: What are your words for Bowser just days from your collision in that 10 person elimination match at UST?
Jman: Bowser!  I know you're out there riht now, and I can rightly say you are one sick freak.  I mean, who besides you, the world's biggest idiot besides lateranus, would go after a girl like that?  I'm almost disgraced to face off against a woman beating slimebag like you!  I wish I could fight somebody else after I've finished kicking your girl hitting butt!

Cranky: Well, we've run out of time.  See everyone tonight for SSB Live!
(tape ends)

Jman: I hope that Link is ready for a beating, cause I'm not letting up!

CRanky: Jman vs Link is next!

Something I might say to marioguy in the circle: "If you can''t say something kind, then shut your mouth and get the heck outta my circle!"  

« Reply #107 on: June 09, 2004, 05:47:27 PM »
Yeah! Another match!

~*Sometimes I dream I''m being carried away by a giant squirrel... so does that make me a nut?*~
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

« Reply #108 on: June 09, 2004, 06:24:47 PM »
Woo, this is getting good!

--------------------
Pokemon Jirachi wishmaker! One of the greatest Pokemon movies ever! But the short (Pokemon Gotta Dance) was stupid...
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Jman

• Score
« Reply #109 on: June 09, 2004, 07:41:52 PM »
Cranky:  We're back, and the match is about to begin! Mario and Luigi asked us to cover for them! Jman and Link center of the ring.  It is loud in here tonight!

Diddy: Yeah, but take how loud it is in here, multiply it by ten, and that is how loud it's gonna be at the UST!

Cranky: Before the match begins, let's point out some famous faces in the crowd.  You can see Jack, the farmboy from Harvest Moon.  Also in the stands is culture icon Spongebob Squarepants.

Diddy: Well, here we go!  Jman and Link one on one for the first time ever!  Jman shoves Link to the ground right away!  Link gets to his feet and swings at Jman with his sword!  Ow, that had to hurt!  Jman's bleeding all ready!

Cranky:  Jman grabs Link's leg and dumps him on the ground!  Now he leaps to his feet and grabs a hammer!  Jman smacks Link with a hammer!  Link is down, this could be it!  here's a cover! 1,2, Link just kicked out!  Link to his feet!

Diddy:  Wait a minute!  Ash ketchum is standing on the ramp!  Jman's distracted!  Link rolls him up! 1,2, just kicked out did Jman!  And no wonder!  Roy Koopa just pulled the ref out of the ring!  Roy tooses the ref into the crowd!

Cranky:  Now they double team him!  Ash stands on the ramp and laughs at him!  But now someone appears behind him!  That person tackles Ash to the floor!  Several punches thrown to Ketchum!  Hey!  It's Luigi Lover!  How about that?

Diddy:  And now here come Roy and Link leaving Jman to get LL!  Jman wipes the blood from his mouth to see what's going on!  The ref is now back in the ring!  Roy and Link bringing Luigi Lover back to the ring!  No, they set up a table right outside the ring!

Cranky:  They're going to put her through a table!  No way!  But Jman gives them both a double clothesline!  LL gets away as both men now stalk him.  He hops in the ring!  Uh oh!  Link has a dang hammer!  He hits Jman with it!  He hits the ref with it!

Diddy: Wait!  Here comes LL back to the ring!  She trips both Roy and Link and they fall out!  Now she heads to the top rope!  She's gonna fly!  Oh, she nails both of them!  And the ref back in the ring begins the 10 count!

Cranky: He's at 5,6,..7,8...9..10!  Yes!  A count out victory for Jman!  What a match!

Ash: Whoa, I don't think so!  I order this match to continue because from this moment, this match has no count out!

Cranky: Oh come on!
Diddy: So the match will continue under general jerk Ash's rules!  We'll be right back!

Edited by - Jman on 9/18/2004 8:48:29 AM

Jman

• Score
« Reply #110 on: June 11, 2004, 02:15:02 PM »
I apologize if they matches have seemed too WWE like for Smash bros. fans.  So, the continuation of this match will consist of Bob Ombs and various other items for the SSB fans who have suffered from lack of Bob Ombs and other items.

Cranky: Well, here we are.  Jman had the match won, but Ash Ketchum ordered it to continue because Jman won by count out.  Ash said there was no count out, so here we are.

Diddy:  Jman throws Link across the stadium, but he bounces back.  Here comes an item box!  Yeah!  Haven't seen one of those in a long time!  They break it open and it's a pair of beam swords!  Yeah!  Beam sword duel!
 Link draws and Jman blocks!  Jman leaps over Link in a Kung-fu fashion and slashes with his sword!  Link tackles Jman and they roll to the edge of the platform!

Cranky: Whoa, it's my turn!  Here comes another item box!  It's a hammer!  Whoever gets it could be the winner!  Link got it!  Link smacks Jman and there he goes.  Off the screen!  Link with use of a hammer defeats.. no, wait!  Jman coming down...on a warpstar?  Where did that come from?

Diddy: I have no clue, but Link's hammer just ran out, and maybe his luck has too!  Jman grabs Link and the warpstar flies high!
Cranky: Oh boy!  This is Kirby's move, the starslam!  Jman leaps off the star with Link in tow!  They hit the ground!  Link goes flying, he could be done!  No, he's coming back!  Man, neither competitor willing to give up!  That's what I like to see!

Diddy: I like to see it as well!  An item box just dropped!  Link slashes it with his sword!  BOOM!  WHOA!  A BOB-OMB JUST BLEW BOTH MEN OFF THE SCREEN!  THIS MATCH ENDS IN A DRAW!!!

Cranky: Here comes Ash again!
Ash:  I want a definite winner in this match!  Therefore there is no draw, the match shall continue!
Diddy: You gotta be kidding me!  Ash is a slave driver!  We'll be back with the third installment of this match!

Edited by - Jman on 9/18/2004 8:50:46 AM

« Reply #111 on: June 11, 2004, 04:11:16 PM »
Okay, I haven't finished reading the chronicles yet, but THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!  I'll be posting often from now on.

Mario has fused with the N-force!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #112 on: June 11, 2004, 06:23:16 PM »
Sweet, I've got another fan.  Yeah, you're going to like this story I thought up.  Of course, this combines the worlds of Super Smash Brothers and WWE wrestling into an experience like none you've ever seen before.

The three things I could live without: a kick in the teeth, a punch to the stomach, and a low blow.
The one thing anyone who threatens my friends needs: a swift kick in the butt.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #113 on: June 12, 2004, 05:17:37 PM »
Cranky:  Well, we head into another installment of this match.  Let's give a review of what has happened so far.  Jman won by count out the first time, then Ash came down and announced no count out.

Diddy: So the match continued.  Then, Jman and Link got blasted off the arena by a Bob-Omb, ending in a draw.  Ash came down again and said he wants a winner in this match.  So, here we are!

Cranky:  They start off with Link catching Jman off guard with a slash!

Diddy:  Hey, you think we can go over to Lemmy's house after tonight?  I love his lemonade-Sprite mix.  Lemonade with a splash of Sprite.  Mmm, mmm.

Cranky: Well while Diddy fantasizes about that delicious drink, Jman punches Link and sends him across the arena!  A big punch!

Diddy:  You never answered my question!

Cranky: Only if we win our match tonight.

Diddy: Oh, ok.  Jman breaks an item box!  It's a homerun bat!  Link could be done here!  Waitaminute!  Here comes Ash Ketchum!  What is going on?

Cranky: Waitaminute!  Ash has Luigi Lover by the hair!  Now he tosses her to the ground!  If I were to call him a man right now, I'd have to smack myself because Ash is a freak!

Diddy:  Well, he sure isn't a gentleman, but Jman is!  Look, he's helping her to her feet!  Ash yells at both of them!  Jman grabs Ash!  Oh, he's got this coming!  And Link sends Jman flying with a homerun bat!  It's over!

Cranky:  Link has defeated Jman because Ash Ketchum decided to try and beat up on Jman's ally, Luigi Lover!  He threw her to the ground, Jman went over to the scene and was about to beat six different kinds of dog snot out of Ash, and Link with a cheap shot wins!

Diddy:  I can't believe Ash!  Because Jman created this brand of SSB, you can think that this could be Ash's last night as GM.

Cranky:  Well, Jman's in the ring.

Jman:  Ash, because of your recent actions, I have no choice but to either fire you, or you can compete in a match at the UST against a mystery opponent!

Ash:  I'll take the match!

Jman:  You've chosen the match.  At the UST, it will be You, Ash Ketchum, against...me!!

Cranky:  YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

Jman:  And since you cost me my match, I get to choose the stipulation!  If You lose, you have to resign as general manager!  But if you win, I will quit this sport.

Diddy:  Oh my gosh!  This is huge news!  Oh my!  Jman vs Ash at the UST!  We'll be right back!

The three things I could live without: a kick in the teeth, a punch to the stomach, and a low blow.

« Reply #114 on: June 12, 2004, 05:54:34 PM »
You just keep making yourself look better and better, don't you, Jman?

And so does the story!  Hey, have you considered putting Fox in the melee that is SSB: WWE style?

Jman

• Score
« Reply #115 on: June 12, 2004, 09:26:02 PM »
Yeah, I guess I do.  But I'm not most popular.  The most popular character is either Mario (duh!) Luigi, or Kirby.  Link is one of the main heel (bad guy) characters.  And I might find some way to fit Fox into the UST!

Edited by - Jman  on 6/12/2004 8:26:51 PM

« Reply #116 on: June 13, 2004, 02:02:35 PM »
No, the most popular are the two people from the forums, Luigi Lover and Jman!  Mario isn't as popular as the others.  And then there's Kirby and Link.

« Reply #117 on: June 13, 2004, 07:30:30 PM »
Notice how Jman's always there to help me?! That's so sweet!

This story gets better and better! This has to be my favorite topic. Anyways keep up the good work!

~*Sometimes I dream I''m being carried away by a giant squirrel... so does that make me a nut?*~
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

« Reply #118 on: June 14, 2004, 09:17:41 AM »
Yeah... Say, when are the cage matches going to begin?  You said there'd be some at the beginning of the story, but I haven't seen any yet.

We want cage matches!  We want cage matches!  We want cage matches!!!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #119 on: June 14, 2004, 02:53:35 PM »
That Kirby/Link rivalry is heating up, isn't it?  And referring to what LL said, I'm always around to save an ally from a foe.  It's what I do.  Bowser is a sick freak, and I will destroy his astronomically huge butt at the UST!

Print