Print

Author Topic: Super Smash Brothers: WWE style!  (Read 55734 times)

« Reply #120 on: June 14, 2004, 05:28:51 PM »
What about the cage matches?

Mario has fused with the N-force!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #121 on: June 16, 2004, 02:47:30 PM »
Cranky:  Well, we were set to go for the next match, Mario and Luigi against Roy and Link, but now Jman has come down to make an announcement!

Jman: In wake of the recent barrage of questions about cage matches, "What about the cage matches?" asked one fan.  I have decided to change the match against Ash.  I have the power to do pretty much anything with this match, since Ash cheated me out of my match.  So, I decided that the match is now a steel cage match!  But there's a twist!  If one man gets out of the cage, the match isn't over yet!  Whoever gets out first has to drag his opponent out of the cage and knock them off the edge of the arena to win!

Cranky:  Wow!  I'm speechless!

Diddy:  What a match that will be!  But right now, let's concentrate on this matcn beginning right now, Mario and Luigi against Link and Roy!

Cranky:  Don't forget, Link and Roy have Dedede in their corner!  This is really a 3 on 2 match!  We'll be back with the start of this one!

The three things I could live without: a kick in the teeth, a punch to the stomach, and a low blow.
The one thing anyone who threatens my friends needs: a swift kick in the butt.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #122 on: June 17, 2004, 03:36:41 AM »
Yay!  Cage matches!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #123 on: June 18, 2004, 10:58:56 PM »
Cranky:  So the tag match begins with Mario and Luigi attacking Roy and Link at the same time!

Diddy:  So as soon as this match is over, we can leave and go to Lemmy's house for some partying!

Cranky:  Yes.  Mario sends Link across the arena early!  Luigi struggling against Roy, who smash attacks him!  Luigi flies across the arena!

Diddy:  Now Mario faces Roy, Luigi faces Link!  I wonder if we'll have any craziness in this match?

Cranky:  I wouldn't doubt it.  This show seems to thrive on crazy happenings.  Like earlier, when Mario and DK saved us from losing and therefore saved our careers.

Diddy:  Mario gets smashed by Link and goes bye bye!  Link and Roy score first!  1 knockout to none!  Mario with one life left!  Roy and Link have both lives left!

Cranky:  HOme run bat for Luigi!  He swings and here's a high drive to deep right field!  Way back, way back, and GONE!!!  Roy is knocked out, and the Mario brothers tie up the score 1-1!

Diddy:  This isn't baseball, Cranky!

Cranky:  Luigi loses his bat as he crashes into Link!  Link tosses an item crate at him and it's a Bob-Omb!  Link and Luigi both die, and they both have one life left!  Double knockout scores 1 for each team!  It's 2-2!

Diddy:  But knockouts don't matter that much!  Both teams charge at each other!  They brawl in the center of the arena!  Here comes... an Arwing?

Cranky:  Where did that come from?  It's preparing to blast!  Watch out Mario brothers!  Oh, they all get blasted!  It's safe to assume they all got knocked out!  The smoke clears..

Diddy:  AND LUIGI IS STILL ALIVE!!  THE MARIO BROTHERS WIN IT!!!!  Luigi is the last man standing!  We would have gone to sudden death otherwise!  We'll be right back with a huge announcement from Ash Ketchum!

The three things I could live without: a kick in the teeth, a punch to the stomach, and a low blow.

« Reply #124 on: June 20, 2004, 11:15:06 AM »
MY HERO!

*Runs up and hugs Luigi*

~*Sometimes I dream I''m being carried away by a giant squirrel... so does that make me a nut?*~
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #125 on: June 20, 2004, 12:12:36 PM »
Cranky: Here's Luigi Lover giving Luigi a warm reception for winning the match.

Diddy: Well, she is a Luigi Lover.  Here comes Ash Ketchum with a huge announcement.  Yeah right.  What has Ash ever said that has been huge?

Cranky:  Ash glares at LL and Luigi.  Man, he just doesn't like anyone!

Diddy: I'll say.  His people skills leave a lot to be desired.

Ash:  Hello, fans of Super Smash Brothers!  I have an announcement concerning the UST.  A new match has been added.  It is a cage match that has become very popular in WWE.  But since the name is a bit too intense, I have changed it to the "Slaughter in a steel prison!"  This match will involve me and Jman!  That's right Jman!  You and me in a steel cage bloodbath til the end!  Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Cranky:  Actually, Jman made this match before Ash ever said anything!  The WWE's "Heck (censored for board) in a Cell"  is now "Steel prison slaughter!"

Diddy:  Man, you came up with a better name than Ash did!

Cranky: Luigi and LL just keep standing there!

Diddy:  Waitaminute!  Here come Roy and Link with Jman in tow all bruised and beaten!  What the heck happened?

Ash: Oh, Jman!  What a "pleasant" surprise!  So glad you could join us for some PUNCH!

Cranky: Ash just punched Jman in the gut!  Here comes LL with a steel chair!  She smacks Ash in the head!  Here's Luigi throwing Link and Roy out of the ring!

Diddy:  This is it!  See you at the UST as LL and Luigi stand in the ring, helping Jman to his feet!  Goodnight everybody!

« Reply #126 on: June 20, 2004, 05:15:04 PM »
Go Jman! My other hero!

*Hugs Jman*

~*Sometimes I dream I''m being carried away by a giant squirrel... so does that make me a nut?*~
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #127 on: June 20, 2004, 09:28:38 PM »
OOoooh, man.  I can hardly breathe since that idiot Ash knocked my wind out with a sucker punch.  Good thing LL and Luigi came to my aid.

Anyway, I'm really here to talk about the UST!  Match one of the UST might have to wait until next weekend.  I'll be up at my Grandparents' house from Wednesday until Friday, when I'll be at a church event.  If I don't have to work on Saturday,I'll post match one, Link vs. Pikachu in a "beam swords, hammers and Pokeballs" match.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #128 on: June 20, 2004, 10:11:16 PM »
Here are the matches for the UST!

Link vs Pikachu "Hammers, beamswords and Pokeballs" match

10 person elimination match: Mario, Luigi, Jman, Trainman, Luigi Lover vs Bowser, K.Rool, Wario, Waluigi, Boshi.  (Boshi replaces marioguy)

Roy and Link vs Lemmy and Iggy

Career match:
Jman vs Ash "Steel prison slaughter" match

Tag titles:
Mario and Luigi vs Wario and Waluigi

SSB Title: Mario vs Bowser vs DK.

« Reply #129 on: June 21, 2004, 05:03:57 AM »
Hey, uh, not to nag, but can't you make a match with fox in it?  I'm just saying.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #130 on: June 21, 2004, 08:08:14 AM »
I'm writing the matches.  I'll work him in somewhere.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #131 on: June 21, 2004, 07:58:54 PM »
Actually, my grandparents have a computer with internet, so I might just post it then.  I've already written match 1.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #132 on: June 24, 2004, 08:46:32 PM »
Mario: welcome one and all to the first ever Ultimate Smasher Tournament!  We are hoping to see some great matches tonight!  Here is some official news.  Jman has stated that if he loses to Ash tonight, he will walk out on SSB Live!  Now, let's get ready for our first match, Link against PIkachu in a "hammers, beam swords and Pokeballs" match!

Luigi:  And they want to start right away!  The rules are simple.  Destroy your opponent with as many items as you can find!  Pikachu grabs a beam sword and misses Link with it!  Link chucks a pokeball at the ground!  Watch out!  It's a snorlax! Oh!  Pikachu is flattened!  Link waits for Pikachu to get back to his normal shape!

Mario:  Oh man!  Pikachu was a pika pancake for about 10 seconds there!  But now he's back to his normal shape!  Momma Mia!  Link misses and PIkachu locks in the shock lock!  Shock Lock to Link!  Link counters into a DDT!  Ohhhhhh my! Both men down!  Link covers!  1,2,Pikachu just kicked out!

Luigi:  Link wil try the Hyrlian slam, his devastating finisher!  He hits it!  That should do it!  Good night pikachu, thanks for coming!  1,2,oh man!  There is no stopping Pikachu as he kicks out of Link's finisher!

Mario:  Do you think Pikachu has a chance of winning?

Luigi:  Not if Link hits the Hyrulian slam   again!  He'll try it!  Pikachu counters into a shcok lock!  He tries to drain the energy out of Link!  Link is down to the ground, now!  He and Pikachu are both spent!

Mario: Pikachu releases Link from the lock!  He covers!  1,2,and Link just kicked out!  Pikachu flies through the air shcoking Link several times!  But Link caught him and a Hyrulian slam!  hat should do it!  1...2...3!

Luigi:  Wait!  PIkachu got his foot on the bottom rope, and the match will continue!  Link argues with the ref, but it does him no good!

Mario:  Ah, that Link is nothing but a crybaby as Pikachu smacks Link with a hammer!  A sledgehammer to be exact, and the sell out crowd applauding Pikachu as he sets up for a  shock drop!  But Link counters into a DDT onto a steel chair!  Only God knows where that came from!

Luigi:  Both men down!  Wait a minute!  It's King Dedede!  Link's new sidekick!  He picks up Pikachu and gives him a Dedede DDT!

Mario:  Here comes Kirby  Kirby down to help Pikachu and stop Dedede's cheating! He nails Dedede in the groin!  DDD falls out of the ring!  Pikachu with a Poke plunge from the top rope!  Connects!  Cover!  1! 2! 3!!!

Luigi:  Pikachu  has defeated Link!  An impossible seeming task, but he pulls it off!  The ten person elimination match is next!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #133 on: June 24, 2004, 08:59:50 PM »
At this point, Cranky and Diddy come down to the broadcast booth as Mario and Luigi compete in the next match.

Cranky:  Well, here comes the second match of the UST, a 10 person elimination match featuring Jman, Trainman, Mario, Luigi, and luigi lover!  they square off against Bowser, King K.Rool, Wario, Waluigi, and Boshi who replaces an injured marioguy!

Diddy:  This match was originally supposed to air on SSB Live, but it was moved here because let's face it.  This is a special UST type of match!  And it will begin, next!

« Reply #134 on: June 25, 2004, 02:52:37 PM »
Teehee, this looks good!

Print