Print

Author Topic: Super Smash Brothers: WWE style!  (Read 56116 times)

« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2003, 05:32:54 PM »
Go Mario! Go Mario! Smash em' into next week!
Sorry if this pic is too big.

X-Box and PS2 Suck with a capital "S".

Edited by - nintendofreak on 11/29/2003 4:26:35 PM

Deezer was here.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2003, 06:11:20 PM »
(Clips from the last match showing the fantastic finish with Meowrio rolling Jman onto marioguy for the 1,2,3.)

Diddy:We're back again on Live!  And now, the main event!

Kranky:Here comes the main man Mario!

(LOZ music plays.)

Diddy:Here's the hero of time, Link!!!!!

Kranky:And the third man in this contest, the pink wonder, Kiiiiirrrrrrrbyyyyyyy!!!!

Diddy:All 3 competitors set to square off!
          3,2,1,GO!!!!!!!

Kranky:And it's a slugfest right from the get go!!!  Keep in mind this is a ten minute fight!
So to win the title, one of these men has to outlast the others.  If the fight finishes with two of the men tied in numbers of knockouts, the game goes to sudden death!  And if all three are tied, it's triple
 threat sudden death!  Kirby with a hard kick sending Mario backwards!

Meanwhile, cameras capture Bowser, King Dedede, and Ganondorf entering the arena.

DDD:Well,hows we gonna do this?

Bowser:Be patient, Dedede!!  We've got our instructions, now let's destroy this match!

Back in the arena...

Diddy: Link scores a knockout on Mario!  But Kirby hits Link while he celebrates!  Link is outta here!  Kirby scores a K.O!!!  Kirby and Link tied at one with 8:56 to go in this time rules match!  And Mario blindsides Kirby!  Kirby is going, going, gone!!  Three way tie on a Mario's homerun bat shot on Kirby.  8:48 and ticking!

backstage again,

Bowser:Well, we sure showed him!  Ha!  Jman tried to stop us!  Ha!  What a wimp! Ha!

Ganon:How did you like my magic pumping up your superkick, Bowser?

Bowser:Gave me more than enough to take out that twerp with one kick!

Camera focuses in on Jman's K.O.d figure.

Diddy: Uh-oh!  They just took out Jman!

Kranky: Hopefully more security can stop them before they get here!

Diddy:Kirby sucks up an item!  He's become Fighter Kirby!  Suplex to Mario!
Suplex to Link!  He's really pumped now!
But Mario, in this streetfight, hits Kirby with a beamsword!  Kirby is down, but now Mario is nailed by Link!  And all three men are down!  With 6:50 left in the match, time is called, with the score Mario 1, Kirby 1, and Link 1. You're watching SSB Live!    

Proud to be an American!

I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2003, 08:20:00 PM »
Diddy:We're back on SSB live!  What a night it has been!  Pikachu and Yoshi fought, with Yoshi getting the win, marioguy and Jman fought a heck of a fight with Jman scoring the pinfall with help from Meowrio!

Kranky:Waitaminute!  Link is back to his feet!  Using his magic, he's powered himself up!!!  Mario back to his feet, only to recieve a shot from Link's powered up sword!

Diddy:Remember, there are two ways for

either of these three to win the match.  To

throw their opponent off of the edge of the

arena, or to score a pinfall!  Mario can

lose his title without even being pinned!]

Kranky:Fighter Kirby is back to his feet!  And he dishes a shot to Mario!  Shot to Link as well!  And another to Link!  And another to Mario!  Kirby has Link!  Oh, man!  He hits him with a starslam!  A sky high slam from Kirby as he leaps off his warpstar with Link in tow!

Diddy:Here's a cover!  Shoulder down!  And Mario, just barely broke up the three count!

Kranky:Link nearly getting pinned by Kirby, but Mario broke it up and saved Link, and himself!  Mario with a home run bat!  He smacks Kirby!!!!  Kirby is going, going, gone!  Waitaminute!  NO!!!  HE CAME BACK!! Oh, wow!  Kirby just catching the edge and saving himself  from falling behind!  It's still a three way tie!

Diddy: And Mario breaks the tie with a drive to the deep left corner of the arena!
Link has been eliminated and with 3:32 left, Mario has put himself into position to keep his title!  We'll be right back!  

Proud to be an American!

« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2003, 09:30:12 PM »
Go Mario!!!!X-Box and PS2 Suck with a capital "S".

Edited by - nintendofreak on 9/25/2003 8:35:42 PM

Deezer was here.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2003, 09:10:19 PM »
How do you like this little story?  One

great battle has already taken place,(Me vs

Marioguy), and another is still in progress,

the Super smasher title is up for grabs, but

Mario, with a score of 2 to 1 to 1, and 3:32

left on the clock, looks to hold on to his title.  We'll be back.

Proud to be an American!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2003, 02:43:50 PM »

Cranky:Hey!  Waitaminute!  It's Bowser!  And K.Rool!  And Dedede!  And Ganon!  With just 2 minutes left in this game, Bowser and his friends have come down to the ring, and they are takng it to the competitors in this match!

Diddy:I can't believe it!  Bowser and company have destroyed our competitors, and now Mario is thrown off the cliff with 1:42 left!  They have just tied up the game by costing Mario a life!  And they are still beating their respective enemies up!

Cranky:  This is unbelievable!  Bowser and comany have just thrown all 3 competitors off the cliff, making it even again at 30 seconds to go in the match!

Diddy:  The end is copming soon, I can feel it!  HEY!!!!  IT'S JMAN!!!!  HERE HE COMES DOWN TO THE RING!!!!  A RIGHT HAND TO BOWSER!  TO K.ROOL! TO DEDEDE!!  TO GANNON!!
Cranky:Now he TAKES THEM ALL OFF THE CLIFF WITH A QUADRUPLE CLOTHESLINE!!!  OH MY GOSH!!!!  And now, after all the excitement, there's 10 seconds left,  AND KIRBY JUST WHACKED MARIO!!!!  GOING, GOING, GONE!!!!
WAIT!  Time ran out before Mario died!  We'll go to sudden death!  We'll be right back!

Proud to be an American!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2003, 02:56:21 PM »
You are... humorous and eccentric.  That's a compliment.

If chickens had lips, could they whistle?
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Jman

• Score
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2003, 11:11:44 AM »

Proud to be an American!

Edited by - Jman on 11/29/2003 9:13:29 AM

Jman

• Score
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2004, 09:54:07 PM »

I tell you this... *mind goes blank* I forgot my line!

Edited by - Jman  on 3/13/2004 5:49:32 PM

Jman

• Score
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2004, 10:06:07 PM »
Cranky:  Here we go!  The Championship match between Kirby, Mario and Link has come to this!  It's all on the line as these three put their honor on the line!
Diddy:  Mario needs to leave it all on the floor tonight if he wants to keep his title!

Cranky: That's right Diddy!  this contest was anybody's game, and then Bowser and friends joined in. Actually, it's still anyone's game! And here we are!
3.. 2.. 1.. GO!!!!!  And they are all going at it like rabid pigs!
Diddy: Rabid pigs?

Cranky: It's late and I'm tired, and Mario is being double teamed by the challengers.  Link has pulled out the master sword!  It could end here!  There's 3:30 left, but time doesn't matter!  They'll play until someone dies!

Diddy:  Link trying to finish Mario!  And he misses with a slash and slashes Kirby instead!  Brother, that had to hurt!

Cranky:  Uh oh!  A fight has broken out between Link and Kirby!  Link has Kirby backed up to the cliff!  And now, KIRBY TACKLES LINK OFF OF THE CLIFF??!!  WHAT IS GOING ON???  The match is over!  Mario has retained his title because of a scrum between Link and Kirby!

Diddy: What the heck was that all about?
We've run out of time!  See you next time, on SSB live!  Goodnight everybody!

Proud to be an American!

Edited by - Jman on 8/9/2004 8:39:00 AM
« Last Edit: February 18, 2006, 03:05:25 PM by Jman »

Jman

• Score
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2004, 02:09:47 PM »
Last time:
Cranky: Mario, Link and Kirby in a triple threat match for the Super Smasher title!

Diddy: The end is copming soon, I can feel it! HEY!!!! IT'S JMAN!!!! HERE HE COMES DOWN TO THE RING!!!! A RIGHT HAND TO BOWSER! TO K.ROOL! TO DEDEDE!! TO GANNON!! Cranky:Now he TAKES THEM ALL OFF THE CLIFF WITH A QUADRUPLE CLOTHESLINE!!! OH MY GOSH!!!! And now, after all the excitement, there's 10 seconds left, AND KIRBY JUST WHACKED MARIO!!!! GOING, GOING, GONE!!!! WAIT! Time ran out before Mario died! We'll go to sudden death!

Cranky: It all comes down to sudden death for the championship!
Mario is being double teamed by the challengers. Link has pulled out the master sword! It could end here! There's 3:30 left, but time doesn't matter! They'll play until someone dies!
   Later...

Diddy: Uh oh! A fight has broken out between Link and Kirby! Link has Kirby backed up to the cliff! And now, KIRBY TACKLES LINK OFF OF THE CLIFF??!! WHAT IS GOING ON??? The match is over! Mario has retained his title because of a scrum between Link and Kirby!

I''m a rube, you''re a rube, we''re all rubes on this twisted Earth.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2004, 03:58:41 PM »
SSB Live! episode 2.

Cranky: Welcome to Super Smash Brothers live!  Cranky Kong and Diddy in the broadcast booth!  Tonight, The tag team titles are on the line as Mario and Luigi take on Wario and Waluigi in a falls count anywhere match!  Also, it has been announced that Link and Kirby will duke it out in a streetfight next week!  We'll give you the info on this sudden rivarly later!  Donkey Kong v.s. Lateralus, one of Jman's brand new, "humiliation matches" next!

I''m a rube, you''re a rube, we''re all rubes on this twisted Earth.

Edited by - Jman on 1/27/2004 6:17:37 PM

« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2004, 07:31:03 PM »
Is this gonna be a regular match, with all items available?
Deezer was here.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2004, 07:45:54 PM »
Cranky: Now to open Live, we have a special announcement from general manager Ash Ketchum.

Ash: Tonight's match will be the first ever "humiliation match featuring Jman of the Fungi Forums against Lateralus of the idiots.

*crowd cheers*
Ash: But there will be no items in this match!
  *crowd boos relentlessly*
Ash: For Jman.  Instead, only Lateralus can use items in this match!
*Crowd boos histerically*
And before this match, I'd like to introduce,
*Jman's music "TNT" by AC/DC hits the speakers.*
Cranky: Oh man!  This could be trouble!
Diddy: Jman doesn't look too happy!  Ash just forbid Jman to use items, and gave Lateralus all access to items.  Even unlimited Pokeballs!  I'm beginning to think Jman just got jobbed by Ash!  He'll have to fight Lateranus with his bare hands, next!

What in the name of fried chicken is he doing now?

Jman

• Score
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2004, 07:59:11 PM »
Ash: And Lateralus shall have a partner: marioguy!  This match is now a pink slip match!  If you lose Jman (points to Jman on ramp) you're fired!

Cranky: WHOA!!!  If Jman loses he's fired!  And this was supposed to be a humiliation match!  Jman is now on the arena floor!  Here comes Lateralus!  And Marioguy!  3,2,1, GO!!!  Lateralus and marioguy wasting little time as they double team Jman!  But now he grabs both of those stickmen and, oh, he put their heads together!  He throws them off the cliff to catch his breath!  They're both back now!  Lateralus has a hammer!  Uh oh!
Diddy: Lateralus nails Jman with a hammer and he's outta here!  NO!  He came back!  And they double team him again!  They both have two lives, Jman only has one!  And he's got high damage already!
Cranky:  NO!  Lateralus got a homerun bat!  Jman's hours are numbered here on SSB live!  marioguy holds Jman in place for Lateralus!
Diddy: WAITAMINUTE!!!  IT"S LUIGI LOVER!!!  SHE RUNS DOWN TO THE RING!!!
marioguy: what are you doing here, you idot?
Luigi~lover (slaps Marioguy)
Diddy: OOhhhhhhhhhh, man!  AND JMAN HAS MARIOGUY IN A SUBMISSION HOLD!!!  MARIOGUY TAPS!!!    BUT LATERALUS HITS LUIGI~LOVER!  SHE"S DOWN!!!!  WHATTA JERK!!!
WAITAMINUTE!!!!  JMAN GRABS LATERALUS!!!  OH man!  TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER!!!!  HE TOMBSTONES LATERANUS!!! Luigi lover leaves up the ramp as Jman beats on marioguy! We'll be right back!

What in the name of fried chicken is he doing now?

Edited by - Jman on 8/9/2004 8:41:44 AM

Print