Print

Author Topic: Super Smash Brothers: WWE style!  (Read 55993 times)

Jman

• Score
« Reply #195 on: February 19, 2005, 10:00:18 AM »
Diddy:  Back on SSB Live!  Mario and DK set to go one on one.  Bowser mentioned earlier that this is a steel cage match!  This match is so huge for Mario to win!

Cranky: Definetly huge indeed.  Steel Prison Slaughter on regular SSB programming for the first time ever!  Here comes DK down to the ring to huge boos!  It's been three months since the UST, but I don't think our fans will ever forget the master plan of Ash Ketchum coming to fruitation on that night!  DK turned into a monster and flattened the Mario Brothers, and he chokeslammed Jman through a table!

Diddy: I shudder when I think of that!  That was hard to watch!  You forgot that the chokeslam was off the top of the ramp!  That was brutal!

Cranky: And here comes Mario!  The crowd is going nuts!  Mario has waited three long months to get his hands on DK!  And he's through waiting!  He sprints down to the cage and rolls in!  We're set to go!

Diddy: Mario delivers the first blow and we're underway!  But DK strikes back with great power by shoving him into the cage!  Mario falls over and hops back to his feet!  DK slams him into the steel again!  And now DK is signaling for a chokeslam already!

Cranky: Nails it!  DK with a smirk on his face as he leaves the ring and starts pulling weapons out from under it.  Among them a table, steel chair, a sledgehammer, and a stop sign.  But now he picks up the steel steps!  Mario back to his feet!  He does a baseball slide!  The steel steps crush DK's face!  DK is dazed!  Mario climbs to the top rope!  Leaping onto DK!  DK caught him!  And he slams Mario into the stairs!  DK now going to set up the table with Mario down!  And now he's trying to choke the life out of Mario with the chair!  The referee tells him to stop!  DK smacks the ref with the chair!  He's out cold!  DK sets Mario on the table, and he begins to climb to the top of the cage!  he wants to end this thing early!

Diddy: Hey!  here comes Luigi!  Mario's brother climbs into the cage!  Luigi has one of the tag team title belts!  DK crawls down from the top of the cage!  he charges Luigi!  Luigi nails him with the belt!  Luigi pulls Mario off of the table!

Cranky:  Here comes Link down to the ring!  Luigi doesn't even see him!  Turn around!  And Link low blows Luigi!  And he also low blows Mario!  DK rolls onto Mario but the official is still down!  Now Link is in the ring!  He sets up Mario and nails the Hyrulian slam!  Waitaminute!  Here comes Kirby!  And the pink wonder is cleaning house!  he knocks out Link!  He knocks out Wario!  But he didn't see DK!  DK blasts him with a thunderous chokeslam!  But Mario hoists him up!  Here's a monterous DDT to the monster DK!  Mario into a cover! 1,2, DK just kicked out!  And Mario and DK lay in opposite corners of the ring now!  We'll be right back!

I''ve found that if you have a goal, you might not make it.  But if you don''t have one, you''re never disappointed.  Let me tell you, it feels phenomenal!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #196 on: February 19, 2005, 08:42:54 PM »
Steel cage match: green shelled koopa vs. red shell koopa
table match: cranky vs. diddy (tick eachother off)
I quit match(where you grab the microphone and try to make them surrender): Wario vs Masta Mario
TLC match(tables, ladders, and chairs match): Link vs Boshi

just some ideas.
Hey can you make please try to make a match with masta mario? I wanna see how good he can get the crap beat beat out of him and whether he's good at not good at getting the crap beat outta him!!
I am Doc. Cann.E.Bol. I am a cannibal?! Huh! Who knew?

Jman

• Score
« Reply #197 on: February 20, 2005, 11:26:12 PM »
Diddy: Well, we're back!  And the ring has been cleared of everyone except Mario and DK!  During the break the official woke up and barred everyone not involved in the match from the cage.  Mario and DK still battling hard!  DK's got a chair!  Mario turns around and runs into it!  he goes down!  DK covers! 1,2, another near fall for DK!

Cranky: DK thought he had the match won there, but it's going to take more than hat to stop the madness that is Mario!

Diddy: Keep preachin the truth, brother!  DK kicking Mario around like a rag doll.  DK kicks Mario and gloats!  Now he places Mario on a table outside the ring!  I think Mario's out cold!  DK's gonna fly from 15 feet!  Mario rolled out of the way!

Cranky: He did what? Oh man!  Are you kidding me?  Mario covers DK! 1,2, DK just kicked out!  DK tried to crush Mario through a table, but winded up crushing only himself!  Mario looking for a clothesline!  DK ducks and Mario hits the referee!  That'll knock him into next week!

Diddy: DK with a low blow to Mario!  But here come Luigi and Kirby back into the cage!  DK lays them out with a double clothesline!  He grabs them both by the neck!  Double chokeslam!  Now he slams Mario into the steel cage!

Cranky: DK in a fury now as he grabs Luigi and Kirby!  Another double chokeslam!  Now he sets his crazed, murderous eyes on Mario!  Mario punches DK!  Mario coming to life here as he punches up DK!  Mario whips DK across the ring and they hit each other's clotheslines!  But now the referee is distracted by Link on the outside!

Diddy:  Dedede hits the Ring and grabs Mario!  He destroys Mario with his mallet!  Man, what a shot!  Now he rolls DK onto Mario!  Dedede takes out Luigi and Kirby!  The ref counts! 1,2,3!  DK stole one!

Cranky: DK stole one indeed!  It was still anyone's match until Dedede stormed the ring and destroyed Mario with his mallet!  Now what?  here comes general manager Bowser!  Luigi and Kirby are carrying Mario from the cage.

Bowser: Oh no no no.  You set Mario down unless you both want to be fired!

Diddy: Oh come on!

Bowser: That's better!  Now, I order you to destroy them, DK!

Cranky: Bowser just commanded DK to demolish Mario and company!  The cage door is closed!  Our heroes are taking on Dedede and Link too!  DK with a DK drill to Mario!  DK knocks Mario outside, an open cage door?  How did it open?  That's how!  It's Lemmy and Iggy!  They storm the cage and begin their double team moves against Link and Dedede!

Diddy: But here comes Roy!  Roy teaming with Link now!  They double powerbomb Luigi!  DK chokeslams Kirby through a table!  Roy catches the Koopa twins, he throws em to DK!  Double chokeslam!

Cranky: These 5, Link, DK, Roy, Dedede, and Wario, are on a rampage as we begin our second season!  They destroy Mario ligi, Kirby, and the Koopa twins Lemmy and Iggy!  What will happen next?  Tune in next week to find out!  Goodnight everybody!

I''ve found that if you have a goal, you might not make it.  But if you don''t have one, you''re never disappointed.  Let me tell you, it feels phenomenal!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #198 on: February 20, 2005, 11:29:29 PM »
Before next episode, I have a poll question.

Who wants this to be more like SSB (opponents flying offscreen, hammers and bats and every other item galore)?  Or should it stay the style it is?  If I change it to be more like SSB?  The only thing left unchanged would be the cage matches!  There would still be cage matches!

« Reply #199 on: February 21, 2005, 04:21:02 PM »
Hey you said Wario's with them! This could be my perfect shot! maybe I could come in and knock the rest but Wario Dedee out and I challenge them to a tornado tag( where you don't have to tag. It's where eall the contestant's are in the ring at once with teams)Then Waluigi comes to thier aid.
Now then but just what would my team be in a three man crashin tornado.
Maybe LL, Jman, and Luigi #98?
your decision.

And I think I like it the way it is.

Edited by - Luigi #98 on 3/2/2005 9:32:39 AM

« Reply #200 on: March 02, 2005, 11:36:40 AM »
I think you should keep it with the cage matches and all but it would be cool with a little more weapons. not too obscure though and I think it would be perfect.

Hey maybe a match where cranky and his assistant tick eachother off and have a match against eachother. Now that would be a laugh!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #201 on: May 14, 2005, 11:43:41 AM »
I lost one of my idea books for this series, so we're jumping from episode one to episode 3 of the new season!  Results of the lost episode:
Luigi defeated Roy
Lemmy and Iggy defeated the Ice Climbers for the rights to the vacant tag team titles (which were left vacant after Mario and Luigi were hurt by DK.)
In both their debuts, Pichu pulled off a stunning upset against Falco Lombardi in a timed match, 3 KOs to 2.
And in the main event, Link defeated Mario in a steel cage match for the SSB title!

PS: This episode will be the last for awhile, because I am planning a SSB fanfic, like a movie.  This episode leads into the feature film.  So...enjoy!

Cranky: Here we are just seven days away from the SSB crash n burn melee!  Welcome to SSB live!  Here with my partner Diddy as always, I'm Cranky Kong!  Diddy, over to you!

Diddy: Thanks Cranky!  Who knows what kind of random craziness will take place here tonight?  Last week, Link's title win over Mario was overshadowed by the craziest ending in this show's young history!

Cranky:  Here's what happened...

Last week:
Diddy: Mario's going to put the challenger away after a hard fight for both men!  Mario super slam!  Now he crawls into a cover!  But the ref is still down after that brutal chairshot!  And now Dedede's in the ring!  No!  He's got that bloody mallet out again!

Cranky:  No!  A bloody shot to Mario's head!  And now the ref is back in the ring!  Link inching himself onto Mario for the cover!  He's gonna steal the match!  He's gonna steal the title!  1, not this way!

Diddy: 2!
Cranky: Not this way!
Diddy:3!
Cranky: Dangit!  Link just stole the title from Mario!  The longest title reign has come to an end!

Diddy: Now what?  The big screen's going haywire!  (Roy and Wario appear on the screen)
Roy: Heyyy, boss!  Congrats on your win!  We've got a surprise for you in your car!
(Roy opens the trunk, Daisy is inside.)
Cranky: What the..?  It's Daisy!  Luigi's girl is tied up and gagged in the trunk of Link's vehicle!
 Diddy:  What kind of person kidnaps a girl?  That's just not right!  Link walks out of the ring!  Now he's walking up the ramp...wait a minute!
Cranky: Luigi's coming down the ramp!  Link doesn't even see him!  Luigi tackles Link to the ground!  Now he hoists the new champ for a Luigi bomb!  But Dedede whacks him with the mallet!

Diddy:  And now Link kicks Luigi in the face!  Now he walks up the ramp!  Mario's lost the title, Link's our new champion, and his cronies kidnapped Daisy!  What is going to happen next week?

(Tape ends)
Cranky: That was one crazy night!  We still have no word on Daisy's condition after she was kidnapped by Roy and Wario during the title match last week.  Now here comes Link down to the ring and the boos are horrendously loud!

Diddy:  And with him are his cronies.  Dedede, Wario, Roy, Waluigi, and DK all accompanying Link to the ring.
What is their purpose?  Find out when we come back!

I''ve said my piece, now I''m off to some hardcore SSBM action!

Edited by - Jman on 5/30/2005 3:32:09 PM

Jman

• Score
« Reply #202 on: May 14, 2005, 12:05:17 PM »
Cranky: We're back on SSB and Link with his whole posse is in the ring!  Dedede's carrying a sack of potatoes for some reason.  Maybe Link's about to do some sort of "I'm better than you" skit using the sack as Luigi!  Now Dedede plops the sack down in the ring and it splits open!  What the???

Diddy: It's Daisy!  Link's cronies still have Daisy!  The poor girl's scared to death!  This is almost like when Bowser tried to destroy Luigi~lover, SSB's favorite Canadian Luigi fangirl!

Cranky: Daisy trying to crawl from the ring, but DK grabs her!

Link: Luigi, I've got a challenge for you!  If you ever want to see your little girlfriend again, you will take part in the Link challenge!  A six man tag match between DK, Wario, Dedede, you and two partners!  if you win, you get Daisy back!  But if you lose, forget it, kid!  I'm waiting, player 2!

(Luigi's theme song hits the speakers)

Diddy: Here comes Luigi, whom Link just called "Player 2!"  The ultimate insult!

Luigi: All right, Link!  I accept your challenge!  And I have a challenge as well!  As you know, great champions never back down from a challenge!
Cranky: Link telling Luigi, Hey, I'm the greatest champion there ever was!
Luigi: So Link, I challenge you to a ladder match in 7 days at the crash n burn melee!!  For the SSB title!
Diddy: Link coming face to face with luigi!
Link: To quote you, I accept!  In 7 days, I'm putting you out of your misery!

Diddy: And a slap to the challenger's face!  Link with a arrogant grin as he turns to leave!  But Luigi's got a chair!  Link turns around and just ducks out of the ring!  Luigi amost rearranged Link's face!

Cranky: Well, in 7 days, Luigi will get plenty of chances to rearrange Link's facial features with a ladder in a ladder match!  Wow!  High caliber main event tonight with the Link challenge, and a ladder title match in 7 days!  It doesn't get any better than this!

Diddy: It will for Luigi if he and his two partners can win the Link challenge this week, and if Luigi can somehow topple Link for the SSB championship at the Melee!  We'll be right back with our first match of the evening, in their SSB debuts, Captain Falcon takes on Fox McCloud!

Edited by - Jman on 5/30/2005 3:30:29 PM

« Reply #203 on: May 14, 2005, 01:42:28 PM »
hey guys!  sorry I have'nt posted n a while.  neway, I think the ssb style would not be a bad Idea!  Add some hazards into the arena, and Bowser will be rich, rich, rich!

Mario has fused with the N-force!
Mario has fused with the N-force!

« Reply #204 on: May 22, 2005, 02:49:29 PM »
Goodness! I haven't been here in ages! I just read the whole topic over again, and I fell in love with it!! My dearest Jman, I do hope you continue writing this masterpiece!

I was in Finland for six weeks, I went with my hockey team and we won the championship! That’s why I haven’t been here often, I had to train my hardest for the last three months. But I swear this time I’m back!

~*The road to success is always under construction*~
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #205 on: May 29, 2005, 09:15:21 PM »
Cranky: Welcome back to SSB Live!  Glad you're with us as we prepare to engage in our first match of the night!

Diddy: This match has been delayed because of all the altercations between Link and Luigi!  Well here's Captain Falcon!  The famed F-zero pilot!  Let's see how good he is at SSB WWE style fighting!

Cranky: And here's the legendary starpilot of the Great Fox, Fox McCloud!  Here we go!  Fox strikes Falco, inflicting the first damage of the match!

Diddy: That's Falcon, not Falco Lombardi!
Cranky: Sorry, I've always had that nickname for Falcon!

Diddy: Both fighters striking and connecting with various moves!  Here's a bomb falling from the sky!  The rules are simple, two lives for each fighter, you can pin your opponent or knock them out of the sky.

Cranky:  The bomb explodes!  And they continue trading punches!  The damage meters growing dangerously high for both men!  Fox misses with a smash attack!  Falcon connects with a falcon kick!  Fox counters with a ddt!  Falcon is down!  Now Fox charges up his gun for the kill!

Diddy: But Falcon comes in behind Fox!  Falcon punch!  There goes Fox!  Falcon scores a knockout, and now he waits for Fox to reurn to the playing field.

Cranky: Well, the match after this will be a timed match for the SSB Women's title as Luigi fangirl luigi-lover takes on Zelda!

Diddy: Here comes Fox down from his platform and he immediately begins blasting Fox with his gun!  Wow!  Look at him go!  Fox not letting up as he now has Falcon on the edge!

Cranky:  And a smash kick kills Falcon!  They're both down to one life!  Falcon returns and he begins going to town on Fox!

Diddy:  He's taking Fox to school!  This has been quite the fight!  Both men dealing punishing blows and vicious shots!  The damge meters increasing by the second!

Cranky:  And the blows keep on coming!  Wait a minute... a home run bat!  A HOME RUN BAT!  FOX SWINGS AND CATCHES FALCON OFF GUARD!  IT'S OVER!  Fox McCloud has won his debut match here on SSB Live!

Diddy:  Coming up next, a match for the SSB women's championship!  Zelda defends herself against TMK's favorite Luigi fangirl, luigi-lover!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #206 on: May 29, 2005, 09:42:51 PM »
Diddy:  Well, she helped her hockey team win a championship, but can luigi-lover now find a way to upset the champion Zelda for theSSB women's title?  Find out right now!

Cranky:  This is quite the situation.  Daisy, who was kidnapped just last week, has a rematch for the title at the Melee in seven days as promised by GM Bowser last week.  But she'll only get that shot if Luigi and the boys free her with a victory tonight!

Diddy:  Also, who will be the champ going into the Melee?  Will it be Zelda, or will LL find a way to upset Zelda?  LL is already down here.  The kid who earned Bowser's scorn after beating him in a match with help from Jman!

Cranky:  But where's Zelda?  Link's cronies, as you may remember, kidnapped Daisy during Mario and Link's title match last week!  Where the heck is Zelda?  Oh...here she comes!  That was quite the delay!

Diddy:  But now Link pulls LL off the apron!  Where did he come from?  He starts beating on her!  Come on!  This isn't Link vs LL!  It's LL vs Zelda!  LL gives Link a hard shot right below the belt!  Way to go, kid!!!

Cranky:  Now she hits the ring and starts beating up on Zelda!  Zelda fighting back!  Link's on the outside writhing in pain!  Heh heh heh!  LL gets slapped by Zelda!  Both ladies want this title bad!

Diddy: Yeah, LL wants to win the title, and Zelda wants to keep the title!  LL's got Zelda!  Could it be???  It is!  The Canadian grand slam! (that's the name Jman gives it anyway) But she knocked over the official in the process!  Now LL's going top rope!  She's gonna do it!  She's gonna beat Zelda for the title!

Cranky:  But Link pulls on the rope!  LL falls and lands on her leg wrong!  Oh no!  Leave it to Link to ruin a truly great moment!  He hits the ring!  He grabs LL!  And with one shot he lays her out!  Somebody better stop this or I'm going to!

Diddy: Do it, Crank!  The ref suddenly to his sense!  Zelda's arm is over LL!  1,2,3!  Zelda retains her title!  Now Link wants to speak!  He grabs a nearby microphone.

Link:  Luigi, just a reminder!  This will be you in seven days!  After I finish destroying your career!  In 7 days, just like your little fangirl here, you will be destroyed!

Cranky:  Now he goes back over to LL!  Oh no!  Link looking for the Hyrulian slam!  He picks up LL!  Somebody stop this!

Diddy:  The lights just went out!  What the...now they're back on!  And Luigi's right in front of Link!  LL escapes, thank God!

CRanky:  Luigi watches as Link hightails it out of the ring!  Link no doubt saving his body for the Crash n burn Melee!

Diddy:  Well, up next, yes it's here!  The main event!  Luigi and two partners against Dedede, Wario, and DK!  But who did Luigi pick?  Find out when we come back!

Edited by - Jman on 5/30/2005 3:33:47 PM

« Reply #207 on: May 30, 2005, 04:23:04 PM »
Hahaha, Canadian grand slam.... that's funny. Stupid Link, I swear I'm gonna cut off those elf ears of his.... one day...

Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #208 on: May 30, 2005, 04:39:00 PM »
Heh heh heh.  LL, you make me laugh!  That Stupid Link line was hilarious!  I'm using that in the next segment featuring you if that's ok with you.

And I also have changed the dates (in the world of the show).  The Crash n burn Melee has been moved from 3 days to 7 days, because all I want to establish before the Melee won't happen in one show.  So for the first time ever, SSB will have two shows in one week!  (Not in real time.  Don't be silly.)

Jman

• Score
« Reply #209 on: May 30, 2005, 04:47:04 PM »
Cranky: Now, the moment of truth!  Who did Luigi choose for his two partners?  Here comes one of them!  Certainly no shock, Luigi picked his brother, the former champion!

Diddy:  Here comes his other partner!  It's Kirby!  Kirby and Link had the hottest rivalry last season!  This dates back to the premiere episode when Link missed Mario with a slash from his sword and got Kirby instead.

Cranky: The next week, both blamed the other for costing him a chance at the title.  Kirby has not been in a title defense since!  But one year later, in a sickening irony, Link is the champion.

Diddy:  Speaking of the champ, here he comes leading his boys, Dedede, Donkey Kong, and Wario to the ring.  The fans chanting and booing!  Coming up, after a short commercial break, Mario, Luigi, and Kirby fight Dedede, DK, and Wario to free Daisy!  Next!

Print